Game Thread Winterfell Festival [A Holiday Mini-Event] - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Adventurer's Guild > The Archives
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Dec 16th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 41152
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
right-aligned image
Dael applauds Feets' performance.

"Wonderful, wonderful! It was a close-fought battle to be sure, and you played with the meter, I must say. But it would be boorish to stand on that principle. I admit defeat. Please take your reward, and stay for more entertainments!"

He hands Feet 10 gold, and gives Zag the promised 10 silver. "Now! Are there any more contestants? As you see, the competition is friendly, and none may say that I am anything but an honest broker. Come, come!"
Old Dec 17th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 117
Lantern Lantern
Reed Tealeaf
left-aligned image

"Why hello there one of my kind!" Reed said and gave a hand to shake to his fellow kin. "The name is Reed Tealeaf, veteran wizard, a student of lore and protector of Roger." he said proudly and a small smile formed on his wrinkeled face as the frog in his lap let out a "Rabbit".
"I came here to relive some of the adventuring days I've had back in the days. I can tell you a story or two if you want but I'd rather relive those stories!" While speaking the halfling was excitingly gesturing with his hands and spilling the milk in the mug he held in his left one. "Sadly I haven't found anyone yet that would be willing to take on a job with me. Neither are there any jobs posted at the moment to be precise..." he frowned a bit and took sip from the half empty mug.
As the spectacle of the poetical goblin and his furred enemy began he watch, clearly entertained. As the performance ended he clapped. "Come here poets!" he called out to them in his old high pitched voice. "Come here I've got some coin to share with you, a good song is always worth some good coin."

Stat blockReed Tealeaf
HP: 5/5
AC: 11 (10 + 1 dex)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 25 ft.
Languages: Common, Halfling, Orcish, Goblin, Dwarven
Cantrips: Ray of Frost, Mage hand, Minor illusion
Spells:
Level 1 (2/2): Sleep, Shield, Find Familiar (ritual)

Last edited by Lantern; Dec 17th, 2016 at 12:56 PM.
Old Dec 21st, 2016, 12:19 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 876
flapdoodle flapdoodle flapdoodle flapdoodle flapdoodle flapdoodle flapdoodle
Feet Drunk level 1As the prize was collected, the part of the contest that involved drinking had seemed to catch up to Feet.
He studied the gold coins, trying to remember if they had always been stamped like this.
His attention was pulled away by Aris and another halfling, not even noticing the elf and goblin exit the tavern. It seemed even Feet's offer to double the reward money couldn't draw anyone else into their little contest, but that didn't mean the performances had to end.

Lacking the feline grace he had when he entered the hall, he moved through the crowd towards the calls for song and coin. His tail swiped desperately for balance, brushing with shins or chests depending on who was standing in the way.
"Aaah, Arris, those pastrries were delicious. Ime happy to see someone I recognize in all this...excitement." His head whirled around again as he spoke, trying to see if any new foods or odd little traditions were taking place. Nothing seemed to catch his eye, and he continues, speaking to both the halflings in front of him.
"Back in Siflin, the end of the calendar marrks a time for forgiveness and starting fresh. I 'as told by a visiting High Elf once that is was a very "Somberr" celebration, if that gives any ideaa. This is more your style of party, yes?" A smile forms at his little pun and he looks to the older halfling who had been watching the poetry contest. He looked ten times older than Aris, and could almost pass for a gnome with that costume. There was something about the way he presented himself though, inviting and open but not bursting with energy, that Feet knew separated the races.

"And a friend of my friend, who appreciates words! My name is Feet above Water, and you have already seen a sample of my wordplay. I can give you a good song, but first, I need more of that sweet ale." Feet calls for a serving girl and asks she brings a flagon and three mugs around to the table, then takes a seat himself. "Tell me, how did you come to this town? A song will surely form as I listen."

OOCFeet's dedicated to drinking now, if people start joining I'm going to start rolling Con saves cause I want to see what the drunken carousing table looks like.
Also happy holidays everyone.
Old Dec 23rd, 2016, 09:57 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1107
shadowslasher shadowslasher shadowslasher shadowslasher shadowslasher shadowslasher shadowslasher shadowslasher shadowslasher
Mirk Shallows

left-aligned image

Mirk walked sadly to the tavern. he had not done as well as he had hoped in the archery competition. He saw a drinking competition happening nearby but decided not to join in. He sat by himself and drank a bit...and some more....and some more...eventually Mirk had drank a bit too much.

"I'm not gonna let-hic-let some bad luck get in the way of my spirits! I'm gon-hic-nna show these guysss that I'm the best archer this side of where ever the hell we are." Mirk slurred.

He slowly gets out of the table and teeters over to the exit (after losing his balance many time). Outside the now drunk Mirk sees all of the snow and a stupid (although in his mind was genius) idea began to form. He began to throw snowballs like a madman seeing how far he could throw the snow and still accurately hit someone.

Last edited by shadowslasher; Dec 23rd, 2016 at 09:58 PM.