Notices

Old Jun 5th, 2024, 03:20 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 166
Excior Excior
Fate Core: Star Wars

would there be any interest in teaching me to play Fate in the Star Wars universe sometime around Order 66
Old Jun 5th, 2024, 03:29 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4504
Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun
ill teach you!
Old Jun 5th, 2024, 03:55 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Excior Excior
cool thanks, can we play Star Wars Fate?
Old Jun 10th, 2024, 04:55 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Excior Excior
if you do not want to use Star Wars as the theme what about something else????
Old Jun 10th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun
sorgy, i had a depression strike. its like a bird strike but in your mind
Old Jun 11th, 2024, 09:10 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Excior Excior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot lasgun View Post
sorgy, I had a depression strike. it's like a bird strike but in your mind
It's ok, I am glad you're ok. I am still interested if you're still willing to teach.
Old Jun 15th, 2024, 11:37 AM
Busy Bee

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8279
Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi
Hi Excior, sorry for the intrusion. Would you be interested in a partner player for your game? I've also been asking about Star Wars and Hotshot has kindly offered.

Can you please let me know the details of the character you would like to play (assume Star Wars)?
Old Jun 17th, 2024, 08:45 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Excior Excior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsubachi View Post
Hi Excior, sorry for the intrusion. Would you be interested in a partner player for your game? I've also been asking about Star Wars and Hotshot has kindly offered.

Can you please let me know the details of the character you would like to play (assume Star Wars)?
I would be interested in playing a Jedi Master or Jedi Knight The game would start around the time of Order 66 and would explore how the character dealt with the Clone betrayal both physically and mentally. hopefully, it would move into the Jedi's desire to fight the new fledgling empire and spark the seeds of Rebelion ( Kinda in the theme of Star Wars Rebels. )
Old Jun 17th, 2024, 01:12 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
if were doing order 66, expect plenty of bounty hunters, stormtroopers, and the occasional up-tempo saber wielder

just dont reveal yourselves, cause thats whats gonna happen

Last edited by Hotshot lasgun; Jun 17th, 2024 at 01:19 PM.
Old Jun 17th, 2024, 01:43 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
place to play is up and running

fate: dark days ahead
Old Jun 17th, 2024, 02:16 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Excior Excior
Quote:
if were doing order 66, expect plenty of bounty hunters, stormtroopers, and the occasional up-tempo saber wielder

just don't reveal yourselves, cause that's what's gonna happen
right around order 66 it would be clone troopers and if you're not familiar with inquisitors check them out
Old Jun 17th, 2024, 02:17 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excior View Post
right around order 66 it would be clone troopers and if you're not familiar with inquisitors check them out
my mistake. i do so love inquisitors.
Old Jun 17th, 2024, 03:09 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Excior Excior
Quote:
my mistake. i do so love inquisitors.
I cant find the list of skills to use the SRD does not list them that I can find.