Game Thread Part Two: The Attack on the Thorn River Camp - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > It's Good to Be the King > Stolen Lands - It's Good to be the King > Archives
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old May 5th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Belros's Avatar
Belros Belros is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 17th, 2015
RPXP: 2935
Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros
Posts: 1,835
Part Two: The Attack on the Thorn River Camp

Finishing up and Heading Out2 Gozran – Mid-morning:

With final plans made for the journey back down to Kressle’s camp, the group disburses from planning and heads out of the main hall to make their preparations. The first thing that everyone notices is that the temperature has dropped quite a bit in the few hours they were inside eating and planning. Oleg looks to the north and points out a large path of dark clouds that are slowly moving south.

left-aligned image
“Looks like we are in for a heavy cold front moving in,” he says. “We’re likely to see snow this afternoon and perhaps for a few days. Bren, go make sure that all the horses have blankets and that the other animals have fresh bedding. You might need to put off your plans,” he adds to the others.

“No. This could be good,” offers Bren. “Kressle hates the cold. She and Happs spent the winter holed up in camp around the fire while everyone else went out on r-… doing stuff.” The young lad flushes a deep red as he changes what he was about to say. He is still a bit embarrassed by his former life. “If it does snow it means that she’ll be guaranteed to stick around the camp and won’t be heading up here. They’ll also all probably get pretty lazy as they try to stay near camp and stay warm. It might be a cold ride for us but it will be good for our plans.” Having spoken his piece, Bren then heads off to take care of the animals.

True to Oleg’s prognostication, snow begins to fall mid-afternoon. With Yarro and Ursion to aid in the construction, the group is able to make significant progress on completing the second story on the guest house. They work close to nightfall before breaking when it becomes too cold outside to continue working. Svetlana, Elizabeth, and Charlotte enjoy an afternoon of fixing up a warm and hearty stew that warms the bones of everyone and provides plenty to stick to the ribs. Yarro, Darian, and Bren seem to continue their meal-time challenges of eating as much as the possibly can without being too rude. Having gotten used to the trio by this point, Svetlana makes sure that there is plenty of stew for everyone.

3 Gozran
As everyone wakes on the 3rd day of Gozran and moves outside they are thankful that though the snow continued during the night it was only a light dusting and there is only about an inch on the ground. Unfortunately it picks back up around noon and is much heavier now. Oleg predicts that there will be about six inches before the day is through.
By mid-afternoon, despite the cold and with the snow continuing to fall heavily, the group manages to get the second story quarters for Elizabeth and Charlotte complete. They each have their own private quarters now with a small meeting room between them. The only thing that is missing and will have to be added later is a fireplace. But it is dry and braziers can be added and lit inside to keep it somewhat warm. Oleg also has plenty of warm furs for the beds. Before supper the ladies are outfitted and their rooms equipped for their liking and comfort. Higgs and Diana continue to be violently ill downstairs but at least Yarro, Darian, Kai, Bren, and Ursion now have quarters of their own, cramped as they may be, and can move out of the main building and sleeping there.

The ladies once again dazzle with another splendid meal and final preparations are made for setting out in the morning and everyone attempts to get as much rest as possible.

4 Gozran
Early in the morning the group is ready to head out to the Thorn River Camp and deal with Kressle and the rest of her gang. Before the group heads out, Oleg presents everyone with some very nice furs provide great warmth against the cold.

“I am sorry, Master Kai,” Oleg says to the halfling, “I do not have any made to your size but Svetlana did her best last night to cut one down that should fit you.” He hands a fur to the young halfling. “These will protect youThey will provide bonuses to Fort checks if needed from the cold a bit as you ride, and especially during the night. I traded a trapper for these before the winter and was holding them to sell for next winter for any travelers coming through. Looks like you all need them more now and you’ve earned them. Please bring them back with as little blood on them as possible,” he adds with a smile.

Without further hesitation the group sets out of the old fort and turns toward the south once again. The going is slow as they make their way through the six to eight inches of snow but at least it has stopped snowing for the time being. The sun still remains hidden behind dark grey clouds so there is little warmth provided from it but the furs from Oleg keep some heat in. Yarro estimates that it will take them longer than their last trip to reach the Narlmarch Wood as long as the snow remains on the ground.


 
  #2  
Old May 5th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Togot's Avatar
Togot Togot is offline
Lone Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 25th, 2024
RPXP: 9637
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Posts: 10,604
Kai spends the days training both himself and Bren. To him, the snow is just another opportunity. He spends his free time meditating out in the cold with out a shirt. The monastery on which he lived sat rather high on the mountain, and cold weather was a regular part of life. His master had often guided him up to the highest, coldest peeks to rest and reflect on life while learning to master his own body by raising his core temperature to combat the cold.

Kai accepts Oleg’s gift graciously, bowing and thanking both him and his wife. Though he intended to keep himself warm by running alongside the horses, they would no doubt be a comfort as night fell. Though the deep snow is very difficult on the halfling’s short legs, he compensates by making each step a small hop to keep pace with the horse. As best he can.

Every hardship in life, is an opportunity to grow stronger. I shall not take the easy path, no matter how tempting. Like a sword, I shall be hammered, burned, frozen, and drowned until my imperfections and weakness are beaten out of my flesh as my body becomes has hard as steel.

 
__________________
I'm not intellectually arrogant, I'm just right all the time
  #3  
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:09 AM
doggius's Avatar
doggius doggius is offline
The Bumbling Fool
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2024
RPXP: 3173
doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius
Posts: 3,495
YarroWhen the bad weather comes, Yarro is unsettled. Although he is anxious to leave, he understands that he can't leave Oleg's house in such disarray and unfinished. Even with Bren's confident words, Yarro is still unsettled. It takes a good amount of convincing from Bren, to calm Yarro's nerves.

Yarro fell into the mundane work of construction quite well and he seemed to enjoy himself. Listening to Oleg's instructions, Yarro felt good at the end of the nights after hard days of work. He got a chance to get to know both Ursion and Darian better, learned to trust them more as well. When the job was done, he found himself a little sad. He rather enjoyed the mundane work and the pride he felt with helping build the structure.

When it came time to leave, Yarro accepted the gift with a bow. "You remind me of my sargeant." Yarro says to Oleg as he clasps his hand before they leave. "A man who is straight to the point, hard yet fair. I respect that." he says. "Be well, be careful and hopefully I'll return with more wares for you to sell." he says giving Oleg a wink.

Once further on the road, Yarro finds himself missing Oleg and his wife and it takes him a minute to gather his thoughts and remember what his next mission is. With the fur pulled around him and the hood of his cloak pulled over his head, Yarro
Dice perception:
1d20+7 (3)+7 Total = 10
begins to let himself become one with his surroundings, a trick that was taught to him as a child.
  #4  
Old May 6th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Geldar's Avatar
Geldar Geldar is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 24th, 2024
RPXP: 7022
Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar
Posts: 5,432
Darian Vanderan: A Cold Gozran DayDarian clenches his winter cloak tightly. Gozreh’s namesake month can surely be cold this time of year, as the remnants of winter linger on into Desnus on occasion; that is why our cavalier thought to pack his cold weather outfit just before leaving Brevoy. While the fur gifted him from Oleg and Svetlana is appreciated, it is relegated to his backpack for now; if necessary it will serve to double-layer a companion in need of additional warmth.

As our companions press on, Darian silently reflects. And, he thinks fondly on his fair Olivia. Before leaving for The Greenbelt, the two young lovers spoke of how they would likely not see each other for a while. Oh, how young people almost refuse to say ‘goodbye’ under any circumstances; deep down, Darian wonders if they’ll see each other again at all, and surely Olivia wonders that as well. Ah, young love…it’s often ridiculously amusing, if not completely sad.

The cavalier from Brevoy also thinks about the supplies the party was brought with them, and how important proper rationing will be. His time with the Order of the Dragon has taught him to be a valuable member of a team, putting the party ahead of his own agenda and doing what he can to contribute to everyone’s well-being. Not a ranger himself by any means, our cavalier has learned some modest survival skills in his short time adventuring, and he intends to
Dice Survival, Aid Another, DC 10:
1d20+5 (4)+5 Total = 9
help Yarros any way he can with helping his team endure the elements.

Unfortunately, our young cavalier still has plenty to learn.

 

 
__________________
Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Geldar; May 6th, 2014 at 09:36 AM.
  #5  
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Totentanzen's Avatar
Totentanzen Totentanzen is offline
Dice are now Fate Cubes
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 22nd, 2022
RPXP: 7505
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
Posts: 4,279
Night Terrors
 
Ursion stepped out into the cold bitter air. He shivered neve enjoying the cold, but between the warm fur that he had generously accepted, and the thought that today he might finally get back at these blasted bandits, left his heart warm and alive. He had been able to spend some time with Yarro and hopefully mend any ill air between them, and he got to know Kai and Darian a bit more. He started to feel as an actual part of the group. Something that had not happened in a very long time.

He did his best to
Dice Survival:
1d20+2 (12)+2 Total = 14
help out and get everything ready for the trip. Once they were prepared he went to take Charlotte aside to talk to her. They went up to her new quarters and sat on the bed. He put his arm across her shoulders pulling her towards him gently. He began to say in a hushed talk "Please be careful today, while we are out there, I...I don't know what I would do without you...You opened something in me that I would dare not try for a very long time..." He tilted her head towards him and kissed her gently on the lips. He looked into her eyes "I love you." He said with all the meaning he could muster.

Back outside he wrapped the fur over his cloak and mounted his horse. He took out his pipe and lit it up. He took a large breath and let out the smoke through his nostrils. He looked to others ready to go. "Today kressle will die...I will make sure of it." He looked to the sky and the darkness that circled in the horizon.
 
  #6  
Old May 7th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Geldar's Avatar
Geldar Geldar is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 24th, 2024
RPXP: 7022
Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar
Posts: 5,432
Darian Vanderan: With Kai Knee-HighShivering from the cold, the party traverses the snowy landscape. Hardbiter lowers his front and back feet into the cold dirt, kicking up a bit of snow as he marches forth. And watching the Halfling monk walk through the cold land, Darian cannot help but be impressed.

How does he do that for this long, without showing any sign of fatigue or discomfort? Oh, that I could learn a thing or two from his level of discipline!

Truly, Darian is taken with Kai’s willingness and ability to literally walk through the elements unfettered. Still, time is perhaps of the essence.

Kai, might that you would join me upon Hardbiter? I gather the way in which you push yourself to far-reaching limits. Your work on Oleg’s Trading Post, pounding boards open-handed…truly impressive. Your prowess for knee-high fist, capitalizing on your diminutive stature…par excellence. And not wanting to burden Oleg and Svetlana in any way…very conscientious of you, and humbling to me.

And while your commitment to such things is most-honorable…I think the entirety of our mission would be well-served if you would ride along with us. The longer we take in arriving at Kressle’s base, the more time she and her minions could spend mounting a formidable offense against our friends. I think Oleg and Svetlana would appreciate our expediency, and I think you would honor them well by joining me upon Hardbiter. Please, but that you would consider my words.


Darian continues riding at a slow pace beside Kai, and waits for his companion to respond.

 

 
__________________
Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Geldar; May 7th, 2014 at 09:52 AM.
  #7  
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Togot's Avatar
Togot Togot is offline
Lone Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 25th, 2024
RPXP: 9637
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Posts: 10,604
Kai had been enjoying the difficult weather as a welcome challenge. the resistance of the thick snow forced his legs to work twice as hard, the cold air in his lungs kept his body cool despite his exertion. Perhaps he would make this a regular part of training whenever it snowed. Jogging in the snow could become a new staple of his training regiment.

He hears Darian's words, and struggles momentarily between his pride and the greater good. as much as he was enjoying himself, the human did have a point. The halfling knew full well that horses were faster than he was, though he hated making use of them. He always felt lazy sitting on a beast's back while it carried his weight.

Still, he accepted that he was slowing down the group, and if they did not reach the enemy camp before the storm abated, they would lose a precious advantage. Swallowing his pride, Kai nodded his assent and pulled himself up onto the horse. He would just have to make up for this slothfulness in the upcoming battle by fighting twice as hard.

 
__________________
I'm not intellectually arrogant, I'm just right all the time
  #8  
Old May 7th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Belros's Avatar
Belros Belros is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 17th, 2015
RPXP: 2935
Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros
Posts: 1,835
A faster approach4 Gozran

left-aligned image
The group begins to make better time with Kai riding on Hardbiter. The snow finally stops around mid-day but remains thick on the plains. The group sees nothing around for as far as the eye can see as they head south toward the Narlmarch Wood. Though the snow has stopped for now the wind still comes in briskly from the north and bites at their backs. Everyone is glad that they are heading south with the wind to their backs instead of into the very teeth of the wind.

"That wind bites like it is blowing directly off the Lake of Mists and Veils," offers Lady Charlotte as she rides, though she knows that the lake is several hundred leagues north of them.

The mid-day sun brings a bit of warmer weather but the strong wind still makes it dangerous for anyone without proper protection. The furs of Oleg and Svetlana afford the group the protection they need to survive in the cold weather.

As darkness begins to fall on the 4th day of Gozran, the group still finds themselves on the plains south of Oleg's Trading Post. Darkness will be upon them soon and Yarro doesn't believe they can make the forest before nightfall. "I agree," offers Bren as he shivers from the cold.


 

Last edited by Belros; May 7th, 2014 at 04:33 PM.
  #9  
Old May 7th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Togot's Avatar
Togot Togot is offline
Lone Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 25th, 2024
RPXP: 9637
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Posts: 10,604
Kai offers to take the first watch with Bren.

OOCHe should have the staff Kai gave him
__________________
I'm not intellectually arrogant, I'm just right all the time
  #10  
Old May 7th, 2014, 04:50 PM
doggius's Avatar
doggius doggius is offline
The Bumbling Fool
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2024
RPXP: 3173
doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius doggius
Posts: 3,495
YarroHe watches, in surprise, when Kai initially refuses a horse, wishing to not burden the animal. One, such as he that holds an innate affinity towards animals himself, he is ashamed at himself for imposing such a greater weight, than the halfling, upon Tahlla's back. He almost turns to join the halfling, by slipping off the back of his horse, he pauses at Darian's clear and confident voice.

Yarro smirks to himself and looks upon the halfling with new found respect. "I bet he's one tough son of a troll." he thinks to himself, images of a shattered bone comes to his mind. He nods to Darian, the honor oozes from the man. A soldier, just like he once was. The same but different, at least. "They will be reliable." he assesses to himself and his thoughts wander to Charlotte and Ursion.

He holds no grudges towards Ursion, nor any jealousy. He smiles to himself for a moment, before turning his attention back towards the road. As the darkness begins to fall upon them, Yarro is a little frustrated, but he feels better with the numbers. In case any creature befalls them.

"Wake me, when your shift is done." he says to Kai, before he pulls out his bedroll and wraps himself up.

Last edited by doggius; May 7th, 2014 at 04:57 PM.
  #11  
Old May 7th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Geldar's Avatar
Geldar Geldar is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 24th, 2024
RPXP: 7022
Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar
Posts: 5,432
Darian Vanderan: Braving The ElementsWhen darkness begins falling, Darian dismounts. He spends a bit of time preparing Hardbiter for the evening, giving him an appropriate helping of feed and covering his steed with a warm blanket.

I too recommend no fire. I've cold-weather clothing to help me, and I like to think my constitution can handle the chill tonight. Yarros, I'll take the third watch, after you.

With that, our cavalier is off to bed, not straying far from Hardbiter's spot.

 

 
__________________
Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Geldar; May 7th, 2014 at 05:30 PM.
  #12  
Old May 7th, 2014, 05:58 PM
Togot's Avatar
Togot Togot is offline
Lone Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 25th, 2024
RPXP: 9637
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Posts: 10,604
"Agreed," Kai says to Darian on the matter of the fire. After eating some of his dried figs which he shares with Bran, "Remember not to make conversation during our watch," he instructs his semi-pupil as they finish their meal. "I know guard duty can be boring, but we must be diligent. Just keep your mind occupied with all the terrible things that might be out there wanting to eat us, and remember that every time you make a noise, it's like a dinner bell to them."

He pats the youth reassuringly on the shoulder before the halfling monk finds a good spot to keep an eye on the party that allows him to reach his fellow guard should the young ex-bandit be attacked. Soon the night suffocates all the light as darkness smothers the sun, and Kai finds himself relying more on his ears than his eyes to detect
Dice perception to see or hear anything:
d20+6 (10)+6 Total = 16
signs of danger. Every rustle of a leaf, every crack of a twig, every wisp of wind could be a predator creeping up on his sleeping companions.

 
__________________
I'm not intellectually arrogant, I'm just right all the time

Last edited by Togot; May 7th, 2014 at 06:00 PM.
  #13  
Old May 7th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Totentanzen's Avatar
Totentanzen Totentanzen is offline
Dice are now Fate Cubes
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 22nd, 2022
RPXP: 7505
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
Posts: 4,279
Cold Night
 
Ursion goes most of the ride almost silent in thought. He continued smoking his pipe as it calmed, and warmed his as well. He was constantly shooting a spark into it to keep it lit in the frigid air. He pondered what could happen in the coming hours "I might finally get my chance at these bandits, they could all be dead in a matter of hours...or we could.." The grim thought kept coming back up in his head. The weather did not bold well for him and the group and he never enjoyed the cold wind and snow. But without another option he trudged forward with the rest. For now the group was his team and he would watch their back as long as they watches his.

His mind began to drift off back to his childhood. He thought himself back in that quiet village on the outskirts of the major cities. A close knit community where very one knew everyone. It was a cool spring morning and he was out helping to bring wood into the house. When he went into the back he saw an axe and attempted to cut some wood himself. He gripped the handle and brought it over his head, trying to imitate Slab, and brought it down with all his might onto the log. The blade hit the log and rattled off leaving only a small mark. Right then Ursion could hear chuckling behind him. "Haha Ursion, your going to have to try a lot harder then that!" He bellowed. He was a tall man with no hair and muscles that rippled under his clothes. He asked for the axe to which Ursion handed it over. The man brought it over his head and brought it crashing down slicing through the trunk with ease almost like butter. Ursion sat there amazed, not then knowing how strong he really was. Slab looked to him after grabbing the pieces of wood "In due time you will be able to do that yourself!" he smiled. "Come lets go inside, the stew is ready and its time we put a little meat on those bones of yours. Ursion followed him quickly as they went inside.

Ursion snapped back to attention as the horses began to stop. He realized they were beginning to make camp. He got off his hours and began to help. While doing so he looked around them for anything he might be able to use in the event they had to fight at any point. He wanted a rock, a tree, something that could give them an advantage. With everyone having offered to take watch he lucked out. "If anyone needs a break or sleep feel free to wake me." He walked over to Charlotte and finished helping her set up a tent.
 
 

Last edited by Totentanzen; May 7th, 2014 at 06:39 PM.
  #14  
Old May 8th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Shadow0136's Avatar
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2021
RPXP: 4557
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136
Posts: 8,803
Camping Charlotte has been quiet for most of the trip, bundled up in the furs that she had thanked Oleg and Svetlana for repeatedly. Her eyes constantly scanned the horizon until the group decided to stop and set up camp. Rushing around she helped take care of the horses before moving to set up her tent, accepting Ursion's help when he came to her side. In the end she was ignored for taking a shift on watch, although she did not bother to ask why. Believing that it had something to do with keeping the Lady safe.
  #15  
Old May 8th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Belros's Avatar
Belros Belros is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 17th, 2015
RPXP: 2935
Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros Belros
Posts: 1,835
Heading South4 Gozran – Evening

The ride that day was long and very cold. Even Yarro and Darian, the two most used to the saddle along with Charlotte, are thankful to be out of the saddle for the evening. Ursion and Bren are suffering through sore legs and backs as they try and settle in for the evening. As night falls and without the benefit of a fire the group finds that it what had been bitter cold is now an extreme and deadly cold. There is little desire for conversation because of the cold as everyone seeks to maintain what heat and energy they can within their bodies. Between the two of them, Yarro and Darian managed to find a suitable and defensible spot for the group to make their camp. They can see if anyone or anything tries to approach them from any direction.

The group splits the watches into four two-hour shifts, allowing them to cover the night and still get some rest. Kai and Bren take the first watch. Kai is impressed that Bren manages to stay awake despite being tired from the days travel. Yarro follows him, then Darian, and finally Ursion and Charlotte take the last watch and are able to see the sun rising in the east together. Everyone is thankful for the nights rest and the fact that there was no trouble during the evening.

5 Gozran

Another cold meal is eaten while breaking camp before the six companions saddle up and break camp. Everyone’s bones are chilled after the long and cold night but they are grateful that the wind is not as strong as yesterday.

About mid-morning Yarro leads them finally to the edge of the Narlmarch Wood. He immediately recognizes that they are entering the wood a bit further south than a couple of days before. He then turns the group toward the southwest once more and the Thorn River.

“From what you told me, you all were just a couple of hours north of the camp when you ran into those bandits the other day,” Bren says as they ride. “That trail will begin to follow a little off-shoot of the Thorn River that will cross back and forth over that little stream as it goes along. That’s where the camp is. Just before that, there will be two lookouts set up; one each on the east and west sides of the trail. They are up in the trees to better see people coming down the trail and to offer the advantage of raining arrows down on anyone should it be needed. There usually be a wagon in the middle of the trail that Kressle uses to lure unsuspecting folks in and then surround them and capture them. I will let you know as we get closer.”

The day brings an increase in the temperatures, which everyone is thankful for and the snow begins to melt under the sun. The trees also offer protection against the wind so it feels a bit warmer in the wood than out on the plain. The ride along the Thorn River is uneventful; however, about thirty minutes or so shy of the place where they ambushed the other bandits, everyone manages to notice movement in some trees about 20 yards to the group’s south off the trail. Charlotte is able to get a glimpse of what appears to be a man leaning against a tree and watching the group.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2024, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB