Notices

Old Sep 17th, 2018, 07:03 PM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 80
Rononeal
Hello

What to say?

I've been roleplaying for more than 20 years. I have recently (couple of months) been getting into play by post on discord, but all of the games that I was in have folded (I don't think/hope it was me ) so I am trying this to scratch my gaming itch and hopefully make a few friends...

I particularly interested in pathfinder, shadowrun (3 and 5 edition) games or maybe just maybe old world of darkness games...

I try to stay away from DND 5e as its just not my cuppa tea...
Old Sep 17th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 88157
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
welcome!

We have a lot of PF, WoD and SR fans. You should find some games to scratch those itches, without trouble.

Happy gaming!
Old Sep 17th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50680
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

I'm a big fan of Shadowrun myself. She's a hard mistress but I love her all the same. There's a small group of very dedicated Shadowrun fans around these parts. You'll see a game pop up for it every few months. I myself have been running a 5e game for about eight months now and having a blast

Any good stories to share from your time in the sprawl?

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!

Good luck and happy gaming everyone!!!
Old Sep 18th, 2018, 12:53 AM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6559
Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald
Games start up like wildfire, and burn out before you even got comfortable. It's the nature of the beast. Just have to keep on trying, and eventually you'll find a solid group.

Show off some seriously good RP chops, and you'll find yourself getting invited to games by people who have noticed your talents and can appreciate your ability to cooperate in some great storytelling.
Old Sep 18th, 2018, 04:45 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 21332
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Hello there,

Pathfinder is super popular on here (around 3 or more games looking for players right now), and Shadowrun 5e pops up regularly (3e not so much though). oWoD also appears regularly, in fact there are two games looking for players right now. One using the 20th anniversary edition and another using the new fifth edition.

Happy gaming!
Old Sep 18th, 2018, 06:07 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35991
Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc
Goodmorning Rononeal,

Wow, roleplaying over 20 years that is really impressive! I am sure it wasn't you who let the games folded, it happens over here as well but we do make an impressive attempt to get a lot of games flourish and staying alive. There is a lot of Pathfinder and Shadowrun going on around the Crossing and may I ask what you don't like about 5E? What do you miss that you are finding/enjoying in Shadowrun and Pathfinder?

Besides that ofcours a warm welcome to you and feel free to ask questions if you have them and we will try and help you out

please check out our Solo Games a private luxury DM will be included for free
Old Sep 18th, 2018, 03:41 PM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 80
Rononeal
Im sure i'm not the only one that that misses pathfinder choices and granularity just as I am sure that that there many that prefer 5 edition streamlining no original opinion there...
Old Sep 18th, 2018, 11:42 PM
Master of the Swamp

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12186
Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey
Hey, I've done discord games too that haven't really panned out either! I vastly enjoyed the games, even though they fell apart. I hope to find a solid group too.

(Also, Shadowrun would be dope to try out. Always wanted to give it a go)

I took the Oath of Sangus
Old Sep 23rd, 2018, 12:12 AM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Milk Zombie
Howdy. looking to emerge myself in another world. I've played wow and have written alot of my own stories. I'm interested in live battle and crime investigation. old world and future. magic, fantasy and open world (anything goes) . I have a great persona that I havnt takin out yet to build and would love to start him here.
Old Sep 23rd, 2018, 12:58 PM
Chicane dans ta cabane

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8808
Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk Zombie View Post
Howdy. looking to emerge myself in another world. I've played wow and have written alot of my own stories. I'm interested in live battle and crime investigation. old world and future. magic, fantasy and open world (anything goes) . I have a great persona that I havnt takin out yet to build and would love to start him here.
Welcome! I saw you posted in a couple of in-progress games. Around these parts you typically need to sign up for a game in the "Advertisements" section. There are games with many many players, and games with just you and a DM (solo games).

Have a look at this link: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=280