Notices

Old 05-24-2018, 12:31 PM
Greenhorn

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 138
jgorton jgorton
Character sheets?

what will you be looking for as far as stats and character generation go? I assume the D&D 5E template the site provides is way too different to work for AiME?
Old 05-24-2018, 01:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 660
labadaba labadaba labadaba labadaba labadaba labadaba
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgorton View Post
what will you be looking for as far as stats and character generation go? I assume the D&D 5E template the site provides is way too different to work for AiME?
The 5e character sheet hosted on RPGX seems to do the trick. You can add or delete skills so it works ok.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:16 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 69
Bedford
My Hobbits name is “Eelskin Sodgrass”.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:50 PM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7668
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
right-aligned image

Name: Sigrid
Culture: Dwarves of Lonely Mountain
Classes: Scholar
Background: Driven from Home

Appearance and Background: You see a short girl, you think she might be a dwarf, but her attractive red hair hair styled in twin ponytails with sparkling blue eyes could suggest a very tall and big Halfling. No, those muscles of hers and her size assuredly make her a dwarf, but certainly a rather pretty one though dressed in light clothing, and having no beard at all.

Indeed Sigrid is a rather un-dwarven seeming dwarf. She is amiable, friendly and outgoing for a dwarf. Rarely will she be too negative, although she does have a keen knack for friendly sarcasm and wit. In battle she is rather fearless, but in a taproom is less likely to swill down ale and more likely to sit and talk with people asking them about their life and experiences. With a group of guards she fades into the background ready to heal and provide bits of luck as needed. The one thing guaranteed to find her anger would be a suitor of any stripe she will put them in their place with a righteous rage.

Why is this you may ask? Well it seems that Sigrid's brother Stormheim was the only other dwarf in her clan to survive a sickness in her clan and that means he was the one responsible for bringing her up. Basically this meant years of near neglect and a few assorted comments about doing her duty to the clan someday. Sigrid ignored him for the most part and spent her younger life learning things. Reading books and the like though she would also following the guards about their duties and patch them up in a scrape. In fact that was one of the reasons the guards would let her come along with them and learn from them. She was good luck and could heal.

A few years back she reached 50 and her brother decided to take notice of her and her value as a bride. Stormheim arranged a marriage for her with one of the other clans. This angered Sigrid vastly as she had no interest in finding a husband of any sort. Thus, unfortunately for the dwarf she was supposed to marry Sigrid punched him in the balls, used her hammer to warm his head and left him unconscious at the altar. Running off from the shocked onlookers she yelled insults and prevarications to her brother. From there she ran out into the wider world with little except her dress.

Since that time she had to buy new clothes, new weapons and more. She wishes she had thought a bit ahead and taken her things with her, but takes it as a learning moment. Even so she has regained clothes and weapons and is trying to find her own place in the world. She is still dedicated to learning new things, reading, and healing people who get into scraps, but she has not returned home since that incident.

Last edited by Ysolde; 05-24-2018 at 10:52 PM.
Old 05-25-2018, 02:24 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 660
labadaba labadaba labadaba labadaba labadaba labadaba
Thanks for applying everyone! Recruitment for this game is now closed!
Old 05-26-2018, 08:16 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Bedford
Got my PC sheet done last night. Will get my background etc. done when I get off work tonight. My PC is Eelskin Sodgrass Hobbit from the Shire. Treasure Hunter.
Old 05-26-2018, 07:08 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Bedford
My PC profile for Eelskin Sodgrass, Hobbit of Harfoot Clan, the Shire. Age 25, Male Treasure Hunter; Background: Lure of the Road
Old 05-26-2018, 08:11 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Bedford
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=75768 (Short cut to my PC sheet)