Notices

Old 05-17-2018, 11:47 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 112
thecypherprotocol thecypherprotocol
Hello!

Hello everyone. Not new to RPG's just new to the Crossing. Came here due to a friend saying she was in need of player for her game. Thanks for having and hope to have a good time
Old 05-17-2018, 12:30 PM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17425
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Goodday thecypherprotocol,

Not new to RPG so that means you have already played before, what system of roleplay did you use and did/do you have a gaming group IRL? So if I understand correctly you are in a Game straight away, that is really awesome, what game are you going to join and what character did you make????
Most important though, welcome over here and happy gaming
Old 05-17-2018, 12:34 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12023
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

I echo Chocoladevla's comment above, what's your poison? Pathfinder and D&D5 are the big dogs but you can find just about anything if you're patient enough! I'm a Shadowrun and Warhammer 40k man myself!

Any good stories to tell from your previous gaming experience?

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you oughtta go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid.
Old 05-17-2018, 08:39 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 53517
dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth
Welcome!

glad your friend convinced you to join us. Love having newbies, cause you grow into oldies, and bring a lot of fun and games to our group.

Happy gaming with your friend!
Old 05-17-2018, 10:22 PM
The Hoarder of Stories

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1728
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
Yay! You joined! Glad I get to play some other games with you to see you as a player more instead of just a DM in real life.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:08 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 112
thecypherprotocol thecypherprotocol
Hey Choco. I have been a avid RPG players since Chainmail days. Started with AD&D, then moved to 2nd and up. However, I have DMed and Played in Shadowrun (Which I currently DM in RL), World of Darkness (Hunter: The Vigil, VTM, Mage), Sword and Sorcery, Bunch of Off brand systems like Numenera, Dark Heresy, Warhammer Fantasy. ETC. I can keep going.

I am a advent Module designer, and have a passion for storytelling. The DragonQueen is one of my players and luckily I can say she is an amazing Role Player to boot. Glad to indeed be playing versus attempts to put her in Peril