Game Thread I Will Turn This RC Car Around - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Crawlspace Kingdoms
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 11-29-2016, 03:51 PM
sammichweasel's Avatar
sammichweasel sammichweasel is offline
Aged Cheddar
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-06-2018
RPXP: 13947
sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel
Posts: 13,891
"Well then." The marten dusted off his overalls, and then pointed with a sewing needle towards generally where the road was. "We should be off, I think.

"And no need to fear the dogs."
He nodded towards the crew as a whole, forgetting which one of these Outies had expressed a fear of the canine persuasion. "They have been brought low by the Foodbringers, and even perform silly tricks just for the sake of a mere morsel." He preened for a moment, fluffing his blouse again. "An offering of a nibble or two should be enough to keep them at bay, make them our steeds, or even get them to shake hands."

He didn't follow this chain of thought far enough to consider what a delightful morsel he himself made.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-30-2016, 10:08 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-12-2019
RPXP: 9129
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,641
Marten: One day you will have a giant dog mount, who would open doors for you. *fantasizing*

You are now free, and uninhibited. Outside the Meeting Hall, you appear to be at the East Road. It kinda meanders away from the neighborhood, until it hits a "Don't Keep Driving" metal fence, as if they got bored making the road(or ran out of money). Tall grass stands beyond, hiding pokemon like yourself.
Dice Oho:
2d20 3, 15 Total = 18

Morose: Right(North) would be the direct route. However, you recall Cats that way. At least two. They're probably asleep, as cats are prone to do, but your smaller friends look edible.
  • Head North along the stone river. Give no FRUITBASKETS about cats.
  • Head North, but through lawns and grass and such. Better Stealth, slower.
  • Head West, through back lawns, over to the next road.
  • Head South, on stone rivers the long way around. Safe, secure, and scenic.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; 11-30-2016 at 10:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-01-2016, 12:17 AM
thymetime's Avatar
thymetime thymetime is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-26-2016
RPXP: 150
thymetime thymetime
Posts: 77
IC
left-aligned image

"Food is a wonderful bartering tool," she begins as a reply to the dog comments, "Powerful! Delicious! Especially blueberries."

Morose remains on the ground for a bit, awkwardly walking along with the verminfriends. She looked towards the north, then swiveled about in place to look all around.

"Mmm, cats! Cats are that way," she indicates northish, "And you all look tasty, yes? Fat sleepy cats, but still always hungry, hmm." She ruffles at her wings, preening. "Grass tall enough for you small landwalkers, but it would be slow, and Morose would have to loop! Very boring."

Flying in circles was indeed dull. She hated it dearly.

Morose suddenly turned to the west, pointing with her wing-tip. "Another stone-river that way, hmm. Farther, but still a stone-river. Or we can be safe! Secure! See some very pretty things, if we go Not-North," and she looks another direction; some of you might gather it to be South.

Morose grumbles. "Landwalkers can decide, hmm? Affects your feetsies. Morose will fly all routes."



OOC
Still can't use my nose for breathing.
__________________
PC: Prince of the Apocolypse: Criella "Creed" Valshov, Tiefling Warlock
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Fon's Avatar
Fon Fon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-17-2017
RPXP: 3974
Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon
Posts: 7,667
"Humph! I bet I could slay a dog too, if I really wanted to!" Pocus folded his arms in response to Wulf. The mouse mage seemed to believe he can slay everything.

"No no no! You need a better title!" Pocus insisted to Morose. "How about... um... the Best Bird? Or maybe Morose the Swift! Oh oh! I know! What about just Blackwing!" The little mouse changes from making up titles to giving the crow a new name.

"Caged up?" Pocus raised an eye when the crow leaned in. "... Are you saying we should rescue the dog? ... so that it is indebted to us forever?"

As Reeland continued to speak, even Pocus was confused. Sand? What sand? Fortunately Fuzzy spoke up and got the group moving.

---

Once outside, Morose warns the group about the cats. "Ha! Cats! I fear no cats! They're no match for my magic!" Pocus pulls out his "wand", which is just a broken tip of a toothpick, and strikes a pose-- pointing his wand at an imaginary cat. "In fact, this will be my chance to earn my official Legendary Cat Slayer title! ... and Reeland is an actual cat slayer, isn't he? Let's go!" Pocus says, either with ultimate confidence... or ultimate stupidity.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-04-2016, 12:02 AM
ndlim's Avatar
ndlim ndlim is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-08-2018
RPXP: 728
ndlim ndlim ndlim ndlim ndlim ndlim ndlim
Posts: 944
"Dogs sure seen different around these parts. I still would rather not ride one, but you'll be in charge if we ever met one." Wulf is certain that every dog is evil and wants to destroy all life, but the Voice of the Food bringers can think whatever he/she wants.

Wulf exits the room with his strange entourage, still having no clue what the bird was talking about. The sword mouse was not much better, so the hare decided just to shut his mouth and move on.

"Cats ahead?" His one good ear turns toward the crow, still awkwardly walking on the ground, "Seems to be the quickest way, but I see no real rush, why don't we take a longer, safer route? Through the grass sounds fine to me." He stares over at Pocus with an unbelieving look and whiskers twitching, "But if you'd like to make a name for yourself right here and now, we can go onwards and get you a cape made from feline hide."

Last edited by ndlim; 12-04-2016 at 12:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-05-2016, 09:54 AM
sammichweasel's Avatar
sammichweasel sammichweasel is offline
Aged Cheddar
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-06-2018
RPXP: 13947
sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel
Posts: 13,891
Striking a definitive pose, the marten looked the wrong way from where everyone else was considering. "Yes.... yes. Cats. And Dogs. They are all a concern. But we shall proceed, and we shall triumph." He started walking, before realizing the rest were still talking, and sort of curled back around, pretending it was a circle he was walking. It was a little circle. He figured it out pretty quick.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-06-2016, 01:00 AM
Fon's Avatar
Fon Fon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-17-2017
RPXP: 3974
Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon
Posts: 7,667
"Ew!" Pocus cringes from Wulf's comment concerning cat hide cape. "... I think a single whisker is good enough for my trophy!" But the trophy thing got Pocus thinking. "Hey, Reeland. What trophy did you take from the cats you defeat?" The younger mouse turns to the Legendary Cat Slayer.

"Is that a victory ritual!?" Pocus assumes after seeing Fuzzy walking a circle back to the group. "Okay! Let's go!" Says the mouse mage, as he begins to lead the way north fearlessly (or foolishly).

Last edited by Fon; 12-06-2016 at 01:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-09-2016, 01:26 PM
taleteller50's Avatar
taleteller50 taleteller50 is offline
I await a great tale
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-09-2020
RPXP: 6632
taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50
Posts: 5,859
"Von zoud not zink lightly ov izer beast. Alzough I did vanquish ze one cat it vas through cunning and guile az much az strength and courage. Az for trophies I claim only ze tale itself. Alzo zo's who I rescued did claim a vew tuffs of hair vom it. Az grand az a mongrel mount doz zound I vill leave how ve travel to all ov you".
__________________
GMing: Life Within the Maw (A Sandbox Pirate Campaign)
Active Games (Playing): Crawl Out Through the Fallout.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-11-2016, 08:16 PM
Fon's Avatar
Fon Fon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-17-2017
RPXP: 3974
Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon
Posts: 7,667
"If you can do it once, then you can do it again! Plus you have all of us now. No worries!" Pocus remains confident, as he throws caution to the wind, and keeps walking toward the cat infested place.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-12-2019
RPXP: 9129
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,641

You head north. It's always a nice wonder for the ground-dwellers to see Bringer homes up close. Look! That one has a flamingo. Plastic, but noble. You do, in fact, spy a cat. It is sleeping on a tall wooden fence, and upon noticing you, flails and falls off into the yard. He won't be troubling you for some time. Has to heal his pride.

The corner of the northern street is reached, after some minutes of wandering. You spy that the road turns left, with the exit to the subdivision going north a long way down the road. Points of interest:
  • A can of soda. Human-readers note that it is diet, but caffeinated. Still half-full.
  • A bicycle. Alone, and unloved. It is far too large for you.
  • A possum. You are not sure if she is dead, or simply sleeping. Probably the second one, her eyes are covered with a stray newspaper. The daystar burns, and she must seek shelter to continue her nap.
The whole place is very eerie. Lacking in people, in movement, in noise. Just the rustling of the wind, and the creaking of a poorly-attached gate. Your map has this place labeled Enter Not the Sewer Hole. None return. Charming.

Continue? Search for loot? Bother the possum? Test fate against this dreaded sewer hole?
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; 12-12-2016 at 12:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-13-2016, 01:03 AM
Fon's Avatar
Fon Fon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-17-2017
RPXP: 3974
Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon
Posts: 7,667
The mouse mage actually tenses up at the sight of the cat... but fortunately the cat falls off, out of sight. Pocus lets out a sigh of relief... only to realize that he is showing weakness. "I wasn't scared!" He blurts out quickly, as his eyes darting left and right.

---

With the excitement over, Pocus wanders toward the can of soda. "Hey, hey! What is this? Is food inside!?" The young mouse obviously couldn't read human... and hasn't been out much, apparently. Pocus leans toward the can with his ear, and starts knocking on it.

Last edited by Fon; 12-13-2016 at 01:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-16-2016, 12:06 PM
sammichweasel's Avatar
sammichweasel sammichweasel is offline
Aged Cheddar
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-06-2018
RPXP: 13947
sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel
Posts: 13,891
The marten's eyes widened, becoming not-quite-so-beady for a tiny little moment. He followed Pocus closely, a smile spreading quickly as he sniffed at the popped top. "That, my little mouse, is a gift from the Bringers! It is called [insert soda or pop, depending on where in the country we are]. I like to call it Sweet Bliss, or Swiss, for short. It is sweeter than anything you have ever tasted, makes you see colors sharper, helps you stay awake for more than 4 hours a day, and is forbidden even to the Foodbringer kits outside Sunday or parties!" He stuck his head in, surveying the depth of the liquid, once more making the Sign of the Plate. Truly, they were miraculous providers.

Last edited by sammichweasel; 12-17-2016 at 08:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-17-2016, 01:06 AM
Fon's Avatar
Fon Fon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-17-2017
RPXP: 3974
Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon
Posts: 7,667
"Ooooh..." Pocus is obviously in awe of the marten's explanation. "Do you think... can we have a taste? A taste of... the Swiss?" The young mouse looks at the Voice with puppy eyes. His hands are held together almost as if he was begging for it.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-19-2016, 05:14 PM
ndlim's Avatar
ndlim ndlim is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-08-2018
RPXP: 728
ndlim ndlim ndlim ndlim ndlim ndlim ndlim
Posts: 944
"I've never seen such a thing, it looks like one of the containers for watering plants, but smaller. Perhaps for the ones just sprouting?" He eyes it anxiously, "Anyway, I don't like it. It's not natural. Lets go ask that opossum for directions, maybe he's seen some of the big hairless people." Wulf leaves the group behind and hops over to the half-sleeping creature.

Inclining the front of his body into a rabbit bow, he addresses the opossum, "Good day there friend, have you by any chance seen any of the big tall hairless things? We are trying to determine if they have left for good or not."
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-21-2016, 03:46 AM
Fon's Avatar
Fon Fon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-17-2017
RPXP: 3974
Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon
Posts: 7,667
"Butbutbut! The Swiss! Fuzzy made it sound soooo good! I wanna try it!" Even as the rabbit leaves, Pocus doesn't budge-- not until he gets a taste of the Swiss (the soda)!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:24 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB