Notices

Old 05-17-2018, 07:09 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
airheadgreg airheadgreg
Character Sheets

Post your character sheets, backstory and concepts on here.

Basic information to start with:
  • Character Name:
  • Race:
  • Class:
  • Background:
  • Concept:
  • Appearance: (including casting)

You're level 2 and can use any class/races from the core books (PHB, DMG, XGE) and Unearthed Arcana with the exception of monster races (e.g. Goblin, Centaur, Minotaur, etc.). I'm also open to classes & archetypes from the DMs Guild (e.g. Blood Hunter & Gunslinger).

Starting gear & gold is from your background & your class, I'm open to persuasion to alter some things (e.g. a cleric's mace replaced with a short sword).

Your final characters need to be within 1 alignment step of each other (no diagonals), so work that out between yourselves (they can be the same alignment if you wish).

I recommend creating your character in the excel sheets we usually use to get the calculations, and then transferring it into one of the character sheets on here (Tools -> My Characters). Here is an example of one of my characters.

If you quote my post, you can take the bb code I've used and put it into your own post (just remove the QUOTE bb code and anything else you don't need...like this note!)

Last edited by airheadgreg; 05-17-2018 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Updated starting level