RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Hall of Fame > Hall of Fame Games > Legacy of Fire
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-15-2016, 01:16 PM
PIG's Avatar
PIG PIG is offline
Big Piggy Pig Big Pig!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-17-2019
RPXP: 27205
PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG
Posts: 18,587
Part II- House of the Beast




Last edited by PIG; 12-02-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-15-2016, 01:16 PM
PIG's Avatar
PIG PIG is offline
Big Piggy Pig Big Pig!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-17-2019
RPXP: 27205
PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG
Posts: 18,587

A Sum of PartsPart 1: Whispers of War - Page 1
Part 2: House of the Beast (Pt1) - Page 5
Part 3: House of the Beast (Pt2) - Page 14


DM Summary: Monthly Objectives
left-aligned image
House of the Beast
Spring of 4709, The Month of Gozran


Kelmarane's Progress
Settlement Type: Thorpe
Current Setting: Small Town Ruins
Population Range: Fewer than 20
Settlement Alignment: LN
Government Type: Colonial
Currently Active Buildings: Battlemarket, Temple of Irori

Objectives Every objective portion equates 4 months
Dullen: (1-3) Temple of Irori
Omacui: (1) Travel (2) Administration (3) Monastery of Sarenrae
Drusilla: (1-2) Patrol Kelmarane Hinterlands (3) Rebuild
Grak’ark: (1) Patrol Kelmarane Hinterlands (2) Infiltrate (3) Research
Remkah’ar: (1) Administration (2) Blood of Vardishal (3) Research

KelmaraneThe battle has been won but the war is not over. In many ways our PCs are in the same position as when they started out- the Brazen Peaks are a lethal land and gnolls are still the master.

What is different, however, is that they have achieved their accomplishment and have an actual town to start to build a colonial point of defense against the gnolls. The only truly functional building is the Battlemarket, built to outlast ruin by centuries to come, commissioned by the wealth of the Pactmasters. Soon the next up and coming building will be the Temple of Irori since Dullen is dead bent on getting it running again, which will give an anchor for the villagers to build their faith upon.

Gozran 11 4709 | First Day of Resurrection: At this day the Kulldis, Xulthos, and all other dangers have been eliminated. Dullen helps restart his temple, Omacui prepares to leave, Grak'ark and Drusilla begin their patrol, and Remkah'ar works with Lady Almah to try and build a blueprint on what they will work on for the hard month to come.


ObjectiveCharacter: Dullen
Objective: (1) Temple of Irori

What devastation has wrought this once great place. It's not a question but a statement as Dullen stands in the middle of the holy place he inherited.

Temples of Irori are almost always bare and minimal, instead concentrating on self exploration, so there's not much left from his father's possessions. But junk of every sort left behind the gnolls and cultists are in heaps in every corner. Worst is that ghastly collections of rotten heads at the head of the hall, left overs of Rovagug. He will have to spends days, if not weeks, cleaning the place of the former rot before he can truly start building the temple back.

In the middle of the hall the floor has a giant crack from the earthquake. Along with that the cultists, in their zeal to release the Rough Beast, had plied the floor back with bare and blistered hands so that has to be fixed too.

Surveying the wreckage Dullen hears someone at the entrance. He turns to see the hulking silhouette of his brother, Brotis. The gigantic mercenary wades into the temple, his expression lost in the shadows. Haleen had accompanied Brotis to the door but she stays outside to watch. He kneels to Dullen and admits his fears to him right away.

"Our family name has been ruined, brother. Many of the faces I grew up with are now dead. Now you are our father and carry the name with the promise of healing our honor. I don't know where to turn or what to do. I feel my self pulled towards the path Trevis has taken, the path of pesh and giving up. Tell me what I should do..."





ObjectiveCharacter: Omacui
Objective: (1) Travel


Omacui has a long trek ahead of him, full of obligations, friends, and danger aplenty. Lady Almah has requested that he returns with supplies and will send Garavel and four camels along with him to Solku. From there Garavel will return with supplies as Omacui decides where he will go next from Solku.

But before he reaches Solku he will stop by Fort Longjaw to meet his old warrior comrades. That is 60 miles due south through mountains and then deserts. There is a path heading south (the one south of the pesh fields on the first day they met Drusilla) that they can take and should help. Crossing the Brazen Peaks will take a day and a half, once in the desert it will another full day until they reach the fort, so that makes a little less than three days of travel.

- Roll Knowledge (Geography) DC15 to lessen it to two days
- Roll 1d20
- Request from players if they want anything picked up from Solku
- Are there any other preparations he wants to make before departing? Anything he wants to see on the way to the fort (we can go over the map if you would like)?

 


Fort Longjaw
This is Omacui's second home after the one he lost as a child. Not long after leaving to work for Lady Almah, this fort is the last time he saw his friends Hanif and Sakhr and he is hoping that he will see them again if they are not out on patrol or on a long distance mission like Omacui. He's also eager to meet his old areef again, Abdul-Azim, the man that freed Omacui.

Northeast of Solku, near the Brazen Peaks, this wooden stockade stands as a symbol against gnoll aggression. The proud red flag that flaps above the fort displays a bleached white jawbone divided by a silver sword. The men and women of Fort Longjaw dedicate themselves to driving back gnoll raiding parties and destroying gnoll settlements wherever they lurk. Led by the areef, Abdul-Azim (CG male human ranger 8), the residents of Fort Longjaw perfect their gnoll-fighting abilities every day by scouting the area for miles in every direction, hunting for slaver tracks, setting up false “lost caravans” to act as decoys, and interrogating travelers about any signs of gnoll activity. Everything Omacui knows about gnolls he learned from here.

Unknown travelers who come upon Fort Longjaw are met with guarded hospitality. Abdul-Azim allows travelers to spend a night in the fort, but asks for donations to offset the cost of maintaining the stockade. He waives this fee for those in obvious distress, particularly any who have fallen afoul of a gnoll ambush. Abdul subjects travelers who report such attacks to extended interrogations- he demands specific details on where the attack occurred, how many gnolls there were, what the gnolls wore and what weapons they used, and anything else that might be of use in hunting the attackers down. If Abdul suspects a visitor is lying to gain his hospitality, he furiously strips them of their weapons and provisions and sends them out into the desert alone. Although the locals, especially those in Solku, respect and admire the fighters of Fort Longjaw, they tend to avoid the stockade. Abdul reputedly has a short temper, a thirst for blood, and a passionate hatred of the creatures they hunt. His intense personality can come off as frightening to strangers, and tales of his outbursts keep casual visitors from approaching the stockade. Abdul cares little for his lack of visitors, and in fact enjoys the solitude. The well-stocked fort has dried rations, barrels of water and ale, bushels of arrows, and stockpiled weapons and armor taken from dead gnolls—enough to keep the fort self-sufficient for at least 2 months.





ObjectiveCharacter: Druislla and Grak'ark
Objective: (1) Patrol Kelmarane

Drusilla finds that the kelish welcome her as an honored guest and find her fighting skills a tribute to Katapesh to be cherished. Grak'ark finds the kelish pushing him away from the town he once helped liberate from his own people and not allowed to visit the town at night, his gnollish heritage marking him as sullied and untrustworthy, no matter his accomplishments.

Yet one thing they share, for sure, is that they are both outsiders to the culture. A foreigner and a gnoll find they have little place in determining how Kelmarane is resurrected to be apart of the empire and are instead paid to patrol the desert lands for danger, in coin (with the pesh plant on the tail and the alien masks of the Pactmasters forged into the head). Perhaps after a little while, after Omacui returns from the south, they can use that coin to buy more things as the gnoll hunter goes north to the pyramid lands of Osirion...

Cucharius' Balls is where Grak'ark sleeps at night. Drusilla can either sleep in the cave with him, the ancient druidic drawings of past gnolls, and the fleas that live there with him or sleep in the Battlemarket with everyone else. Its up to her. They are both safe since the cave is warded with ancient magic against animals and most natural beasts of the land and the battlemarket is nearly a fortress in of its self.





ObjectiveCharacter: Remkah'ar
Objective: (1) Administration

Garavel is leaving and Lady Almah needs someone to help her plan the next steps in rebuilding the town. It's hard to say if she chose Remkah'ar to help start the job or he volunteered but in the end it's clear that it's something they both wanted him to fill. A sorcerer's power is built upon his force of personality and that is something Remkah'ar has in spades. When ever the ifrit walks into a room he commands it. Everyone he talks to feels that he talking to just to them, despite how crowded the room is. Lady Almah has this same power, one constructed upon years of discipline and being raised by lords, while Rem's comes naturally from his grace and regal outline.

On the third floor of the battlemarket, the old room where the genie Kardswann slept, the two toil over maps, pacts, documents, and write up plans.

Battlemarket C16: Master’s Antechamber This decadently decorated chamber is part of the residence of the battle market master, and was home to Kardswann and (sometimes) Undrella. Three chairs sit next to a blazing fireplace, and a curtain hides a private bedroom in area C17. After the PCs have cleared the battle market, Almah claims these chambers as her personal domain.

Battlemarket C17: Master Bedroom This is where Lady Almah sleeps and is attended to by her two female slaves, women of her age and girls she's known and commanded over since her youth. They alone, including Garavel, have her trust to enter her chambers at anytime.




 







Last edited by PIG; 12-31-2017 at 02:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Squeak's Avatar
Squeak Squeak is offline
Of the Fartnocker Clan
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-17-2019
RPXP: 33909
Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak
Posts: 12,228
The Idiots Among Us
left-aligned image
"The pesh has addled the minds of these fools. They are idiots, all of them." Grak'Ark says to Drusilla, the spell of travelling he had cast on himself allowing him to keep stride with the warrior woman despite the bulk of his armor.

"They act as if the war is over and think that simple patrol groups like us can stop the coming armies of Rovagug. All we have done is destroyed one branch of the cult, the Carrion King still survives. Until the Carrion King is dead... No... Until ALL of the servants of Rovagug are defeated, the city should be shoring up it's defenses and preparing for our next battle, rather than waste their time on useless and trivial things such as rebuilding temples to false gods" he growls.

"They do not even listen to you, the hadis of the fatara that liberated the city itself. Instead, they treat you as if you were a simple mercenary for hire rather than their savior.

And they look at me with the eyes of a blind man, unable to see the difference between me and the gnolls who have forsaken the goddess."
he barks in anger, turning to look at Drusilla, a serious look in his eye.

"The next time someone tells me to leave this city, I am going to rip their spine out. They are all in my debt and I will make them respect me!" he promises, submissively turning his head to the side as Drusilla shifts a disapproving glare his way.

Kicking the sand in anger, he growls again, "Fine.... Then perhaps you should do something about it?" he asks, his voice rising in timber as he begins growing excited.

"Why don't you call for Kshatriya! I saw the way you disemboweled The Growler, surely you could destroy the weak soft skin that claims himself the Kai of the city we liberated.

And once you lead the city, you can make the preparations for the fight we know is coming, a fight against our common enemy. Or even better, send troops to the Pale Mountain itself, killing the bear in it's own den!

That preparation will save the lives of many of these fools and will send more the servants of Rovsgug back to the hells and their master. "
he says, his eye fixing on Drusilla in hopes she sees the logic in his argument.

 


 

Last edited by Squeak; 05-15-2016 at 10:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-16-2016, 01:25 AM
ekidnu's Avatar
ekidnu ekidnu is offline
Nargle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-15-2019
RPXP: 29267
ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu
Posts: 7,031
Drusilla
left-aligned image
Drusilla calmly endures the gnoll’s rant, waiting for him to finish before simply shaking her head. “Kshatriya doesn’t work that way. At least not for humans.” Truth be told, she still isn’t certain about the nuances of the Kelish duel, but she is confident it is not used as a basis for determining government. She is about to elaborate further but suddenly pauses, realizing how futile it would be to explain the ordering of civilized society to a savage beast. Instead she attempts a different tack.

“We have no troops to send. We need reinforcements—and for that, we must rebuild Kelmarane. Trade will bring people and resources.” She returns Grak’s gaze. “The Pactmasters excel at trade. They aid our cause.” She blinks, startled at how easily the word our escaped her lips, as if there was a connection between the two dissimilar outsiders. But she does not dwell on the import of this thought, pushing it aside to discuss a more important matter.

“But you are right. The war is NOT over. Not until we eradicate the Carrion King and his followers.” Her jaw hardens defiantly. “We are preparing for war. I would know the lay of the land” with a sweep of her arm she indicates the rugged landscape in front of them, “before it becomes a battlefield. And I would deny their scouts such knowledge with our patrols.” There is that word again.

“Patience. This is a war, not a battle.” Part of her wonders if the gnoll understands the difference. “Every night, when I return to the Battlemarket, I work on the town defenses before going to sleep. We prepare—but it takes time.” She carefully watches the gnoll, assessing him. He is a valuable asset, but one that could easily be lost due to impatience and inaction. She will have to tell him now.

“Listen: I have a special mission for you—one that only you can complete.” She takes a moment to scan the horizon with her spyglass, as if worried about being overheard, then drops her voice to an unnecessary whisper. “We need more information about the Carrion King before we can attack. Our patrols are a necessary start, but not enough. Hopefully we can capture some prisoners for interrogation, but eventually … I will need you to infiltrate the cult of the Carrion King.”

 


 
__________________
Travel season: No posts during Aug 9-23, Sep 4-25, Oct 4-29, Nov 7-21.
Distorted Keep | Carrion Crown | Legacy of Fire | The Lost Coast
The Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-16-2016, 06:52 AM
Squeak's Avatar
Squeak Squeak is offline
Of the Fartnocker Clan
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-17-2019
RPXP: 33909
Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak
Posts: 12,228
Questioning the Hadis
left-aligned image
The gnoll listens to Drusilla's words, the occasional growl and yip of anger and disapproval escaping his lips as she speaks. But when she tells him he needs to infiltrate the lair of the Carrion King, he simply goes quiet.

He stands their for a few moments, the thoughts going through his head as he considers the absurdity of that idea. "And how am I to do that? Unlike you hairless pafe that all look alike, gnolls have unique markings that make us recognizable. Our fur is different colors, some have spots on our snouts and we each carry deformities as a gift of the goddess. And I stand even farther apart from most gnolls, not only because of the size of my chest or my single eye, but because I carry the mark of Lamashtu." he says, removing the shoulder plate of his armor to reveal his an open wound still leaking puss.

"They would recognize me at first sight. There will be no infiltrating them." he explains. "... Unless." he pauses, scratching his head.

"There was one time, when I know the goddess was with me, that she granted me the ability to change into a great cat. The shift came with an intense, wonderful pain, but the change was complete.

I have tried to replicate this feat many times in the past, but I feel the touch of the goddess just out of my reach. If I were able to find that connection, then I could simply shift into a hyena and walk into their lair - and none would be wiser."
he says, scratching his chin with a powerful claw.

"But as I said, I have lost that connection of the goddess. Until I can find it again or you can come up with another way to do so, infiltrating the lair of the Carrion King will be impossible."

 


 

Last edited by Squeak; 05-16-2016 at 04:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-17-2016, 12:05 PM
ekidnu's Avatar
ekidnu ekidnu is offline
Nargle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-15-2019
RPXP: 29267
ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu
Posts: 7,031
Drusilla
left-aligned image
“War, not battle.” Drusilla shakes her head as she repeats herself, though she’s not sure why she thinks the gnoll will understand any better this time. “You aren’t going to infiltrate them right now. We need to capture a gnoll first, for information. We need to know more about their lair before you go in. That may take weeks. Even months.” The warrior raises a hand to shield her eyes from the sun.

“I tell you this now so you can prepare. I have seen your magic. It is …” she pauses, as though it pains her to admit it, “… powerful.” She looks off into the distance. “You can create false images of yourself. Shapeshift your head into a hyena’s. And once, as you say, your entire body into a monstrous cat. You must learn a spell to disguise yourself.” She raises a hand to halt the inevitable objection. “We have time. But if you cannot find the means yourself, you must work with Remkah`ar to strengthen your magic.”

She stares evenly at Grak. “Understood?”

 


 
__________________
Travel season: No posts during Aug 9-23, Sep 4-25, Oct 4-29, Nov 7-21.
Distorted Keep | Carrion Crown | Legacy of Fire | The Lost Coast
The Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-17-2016, 07:37 PM
PIG's Avatar
PIG PIG is offline
Big Piggy Pig Big Pig!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-17-2019
RPXP: 27205
PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG
Posts: 18,587
DM Summary: Monthly Objectives
left-aligned image
House of the Beast
Spring of 4709, The Month of Gozran


Kelmarane's Progress
Settlement Type: Thorpe
Current Setting: Small Town Ruins
Population Range: Fewer than 20
Settlement Alignment: LN
Government Type: Colonial
Currently Active Buildings: Battlemarket, Temple of Irori

Objectives Every objective portion equates 4 months
Dullen: (1-3) Temple of Irori
Omacui: (1) Travel (2) Administration (3) Monastery of Sarenrae
Drusilla: (1-2) Patrol Kelmarane Hinterlands (3) Rebuild
Grak’ark: (1) Patrol Kelmarane Hinterlands (2) Infiltrate (3) Research
Remkah’ar: (1) Administration (2) Blood of Vardishal (3) Research

KelmaraneGozran 29 4709 | Oasis: When the earthquake struck the earth opened up all around Brazen Peaks, supposedly because Rovagug was breaking his way out of Golarion, His prison. The mosque of St. Vardishal was cracked, mountains were split, and valleys mouthed their pain with parsed lipped lands. But this world of Golarion is not only a prison of the Rough Beast. It is a world all in of its own.

From the split land entered hidden ground water that swelled up to fill the cracks. Life beckoned and grew in the spaces in-between. In this adventure we have explored Rovagug, Sarenrae, and Dullen has brought about the disciple of Irori. But there are other forces beyond this. Forces of nature, as old as even the Rough Beast; way before the risen mortals such as Sarenrae or Irori. The swelling water brought with it life and seeds.

Oasis is born. Fresh water, seeds of plants prosper. Even along the banks of the Pale River around Kelmarane you can see greens grow from the exit of the Battlemarket. Insects feast on the greens and frogs chirp at night, brought forth by the food and water. Rebirth is about them. A new nature comes forth in this land.


ObjectiveCharacter: Druislla and Grak'ark
Objective: (1) Patrol Kelmarane


18 Kelmarane This is where the town is on the map posted below.

Kelmarane, Oasis: When the earthquake struck the small inhabitants of Kelmarane witnessed it's coming but it's only Drusilla and Grak'ark, in their patrols, that saw the oasis spring up in the unlikely of places to the north. This is far from the Pale River, which suggests that this event has spread to other places in the region.

The Hedge Witch: Traveling south the two have come into contact to with enemies of the Carrion King, scouts in fact. The Hedge Witch is a mysterious gnoll who taped into powers of demons to go against the King. Not much is known about her and her power, other than that it has drawn the King's attention from Kelmarane to her and that she has never shown allegiance to the Mother of Monsters either.

 






Last edited by PIG; 05-17-2016 at 07:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-17-2016, 08:34 PM
Squeak's Avatar
Squeak Squeak is offline
Of the Fartnocker Clan
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-17-2019
RPXP: 33909
Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak
Posts: 12,228
The Nature of Magic
left-aligned image
A low growl comes from Grak'Ark's throat as Drusilla tells Grak that he must get better at his magic. She may be strong in battle, but she is a fool. he says to himself.

"Rem will be of no help to me." he begins, realizing that trying to explain his gifts to Drusilla would be like trying to teach a camel to swim. Nearly impossible, but he knew he needed to try.

"Rem has magic, I do not. I receive gifts of the goddess." he says, holding up his hands before she can interrupt.

"I know, ALL of us receive the blessings of the goddess. But I am different, I bear her mark. As her chosen, she grants me more control over her blessings. She gives me the power to create water, protect us from the elements and even change my appearance for a short time. because she knows that I will use them in her service. But her gifts are nothing like the mindless spells that are cast by Rem." he says, feeling like he was talking to a wall.

Not wanting to confuse Drusilla more, he abruptly and awkwardly shifts the conversation.

"You spoke to prisoners. Our best bet for those would be to hole up near an oasis. There are several new ones about, most likely a result of our victory cleansing some of the stain of Rovagug from this place.

Where there is water, there will be life. Where there is life, there will be an opportunity to take prisoners."
he explains, waiting for his hadis to determine their next move.

 

Last edited by Squeak; 05-17-2016 at 09:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-17-2016, 11:03 PM
aerondor's Avatar
aerondor aerondor is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2018
RPXP: 11142
aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor
Posts: 10,655
Current Situation
left-aligned image
Omacui ibn Ishan

The town, such as it was, was secure. Omacui looked about himself, taking in the ruins in the meagre light of the pre-dawn.
Not just The ruins, but My ruins, at least when I get back.

As the sun crested the horizon, Omacui knelt, prostrating himself before the life living sign of the Dawnflower herself.
Saeraen, guide my footsteps as I set forth. Place compassion in my heart, and let me see the goodness in everyone and everything.
A lone long howl echoes through the dark mountains around the village.
May you cast your blessing on the gnolls too, for they above all need your touch.
Do you really want the blessing of the goddess on gnolls? You are not even honest in your prayers. You hate them with a passion, and rightly so. They are an abomination that must be removed from the land, by Sword and by Fire. Is not Saeraen the goddess of the sun? Why not ask her to cleanse the mountains with her holy fire rather than pray for the salvation of those things that cannot be saved?
The thoughts went unanswered. Omacui returned to the form, crushing the wayward thoughts ruthlessly.
Soften my heart, so that I might see your goodness in all..

With the rising of the sun, Omacui glanced backwards, noting his shadow appearing on the landscape once again. This time of morning was special. Not only the return of his goddess to the world, but also when Nynetjer was tallest.
Good morning my friend! Where do you go when night draws all around and there is no light to cast a shadow? You always seem especially sharp and alert this time of the day
The day greeted, Omacui slowly returned to the battlemart, where Garavel and the camels awaiting. Also within were his companions of the last week.

In his mind he replayed the conversation from within the Green Lantern. As always he found it hard to express things in words.
"I leave tomorrow." Graceful Omacui, it's not like they didn't already know that
"If you need anything from Solku... I could pick it up for you." Trying to win friends? A bit late for that don't you think?
Omacui gritted his teeth as the taunting inner voice mocked him with al eloquence the ranger could never manage with his own words.
One by one he talked with the heros who contributed to the freedom of the town and the others who accompanied Lady Almah. Here he promised to acquire some spices. There to pass on a message to a sister. Each one in turn adding a small burden to the warrior, but one that he willingly took on.

Anything you want purchased, sing out now

Before leaving, Omacui checks the camels, ensuring the pair are well provisioned for the trip.

Long used to the heat of the desert and hills, Omacui quickly fell into step beside Garavel.

"I have some things to see on the trip." he mentions casually to the grizzled veteran. The first bit of the trip through the mountains was relatively quiet, but as the pair approached the Monastery, Omacui detoured away down towards the river. There stands a mighty cinnamonum camphora tree. In the heat of the day, Omacui cautiously approached it, looking about the tree for a while. After a few minutes he takes out a knife and does some light carving. Minor vandalism accomplished he turns back towards the Monastery again.

"We should rest the night here. It is sheltered, and as safe as anywhere.." mentions the ranger.


The next day the hardest part of the journey starts. Omacui was pretty sure he remembered a short cut that would have taken a couple of days off the trip. But unless Garavel can aid-another, the knowledge roll below is just shy The recent earthquakes however seem to have knocked loose a landslide, and in the end it looks like no time is able to be saved.

 

 

Last edited by aerondor; 05-17-2016 at 11:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-18-2016, 01:05 AM
Admin TeufelHeunden's Avatar
Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden is offline
Ars artis gratia
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-15-2019
RPXP: 24911
Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden
Posts: 11,970
Remkah`ar
left-aligned image
The wind carried arid and warm even early in the morning as Remkah`ar ventured out to explore the town. Lady Almah had expressed to him the night before that she had some items to discuss with him today, and he wished to see what the town had to work with before they met. He walked outside the Battlemarket and began to explore the town. Snaking his way down towards the building where they had fought the savage gnoll shaman he stood above the lower city and surveyed the buildings trying to visualize what they were used for before the downfall but more essentially, what could they become in the reawakening of this town. His travels took him to the edge of town where he looked out the southern gates and noticed fertile land with abundant sprouts of wild pesh.

He then made his way back north, all of the buildings were in utter shambles, but still sturdy even after years of neglect and punishment from the elements. There were some larger buildings which could have some use and several smaller buildings that could be made into housing for those that want to migrate there and call Kelmarane home as it recovers and grows. He found one building that had several rooms and a large common area, and he thought that might make a good inn for traveling merchants who would come here for trade. As he rounded west, he saw Dullen clearing debris from around the temple, already eager to restore it to a house of faith and impatient to wait.

He walked back to the Battlemarket where he encountered the camels and Omachi getting ready to depart. “Actually, there is something you can bring back for me, I am in need of a special backpack which is imbued with extraordinary powers to hold immense amounts provisions and alleviate their weight. See if you can find one for me and bring it back with you. Safe travels my friend and we look forward to your return.”

He made his way into the battle market, memories of the battle they had there flashed across his mind as he went towards the stage. The fierce combat with no shortage of blood or lives lost were still visible from the fresher stains upon the floor. They would need to start here he thought, restore this and the temple as twin beacons for the rest of the city to look at. He made his way up the stairs to the third level and took a seat in the chairs overlooking the stage below. What a magnificent view he thought as he pictured it restored and a bustle of trade and activity flourishing below.

His mind drifted in his thoughts.

He felt his breath escape in snagly almost inaudible screams as his head snapped back when he felt the soft hand upon his shoulder. He stood quickly spiraling around gasping and shaking his head as he realized it was Lady Almah. “Forgive me, my Lady, you awakened me from a daydream,” he almost but not quite stuttered. After some small talk, she invited him back to the room that she had claimed for her own, the room previously claimed by Kardswan before he was defeated.

She showed him some maps of the town laid out upon the table and asked his advice on what he thought they should do next.

“Well, first and foremost I believe security is of the utmost importance. We may have defeated the Kuldis Tribe and Kardswan himself and cleansed the town of the true evil that lurked below, but the Beast on the Pale Mountain stills claims these lands as his own. I am confident he will want to reclaim what we have concurred. A good start is the patrols that Drusilla and Grak'Ark have embarked upon. My hope is that they can root out any lingering threats from the Kudils tribe or those loyal to them and find a way to defend this town from outside the perimeter. But we will need more guards if we are to defend this town from what undoubtedly will be more challenges.”

right-aligned image
Picking up a piece of thin wood he used as a pointer he then turned to the map, “The two most prominent and in my opinion central buildings here are this Battlemarket and the temple that Dullen is going to work on restoring. But mere buildings are not enough, we will need trade to increase the wealth of the town and make it self-sufficient. From what I saw there appears to be fertile land capable of sustaining a good crop of fresh pesh over here,” he pointed to the farmland to the south.

“Next, we will need a place for traveling merchants and others who wish to trade to stay,” pointing to the building he saw earlier, “this building is large and could be made into a substantial inn for that purpose. After that, we will need housing for those that want to migrate here to call Kelmarane home, there are several buildings over in this area that could be rebuilt into housing for them.”

He then examined the map a little closer, “Once you have secured the town itself then the increased patrols can search out which roads are safest to travel through here, and we can restore them enough so that those merchants I mentioned can easily and safely travel. I know those are impressive plans, but more importantly expensive. My suggestion is a light tax collected as things grow that you could supplement and as the pesh is harvested and the town grows in prominence again, you could increase the tax on trade to recover the supplements you gave before beginning to turn a profit.”

He paused a long moment waiting for her reaction to his propositions. The wish he had for the monastery bit at the front of his mind but he fought it back. He knew before he could ask for such charity the town must prove itself and flourish. There would be time to ask for that later.


 
__________________
My apologies to all I game with, going through some challenging times with RL at the moment but I am still here and will persavere. TY for your Patience.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-18-2016, 11:38 AM
ekidnu's Avatar
ekidnu ekidnu is offline
Nargle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-15-2019
RPXP: 29267
ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu
Posts: 7,031
Drusilla
left-aligned image
Drusilla scrutinizes the gnoll for a long moment, then nods, dropping the matter of Rem’s assistance. To her, magic is all the same—yes, she knows there are differences in words and gestures, rituals and incantations, and in the conduits of power—but the effects are the same. And that is all that matters. More likely the gnoll is too proud to ask Rem for help, but there is no point pushing him past his comfort zone.

“Agreed.” She collapses the spyglass and stows it away in her pack. “Lead the way.” She defers to the gnoll’s familiarity with the land, using her own eyes to watch out for both predator and prey.

 
__________________
Travel season: No posts during Aug 9-23, Sep 4-25, Oct 4-29, Nov 7-21.
Distorted Keep | Carrion Crown | Legacy of Fire | The Lost Coast
The Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-19-2016, 07:54 PM
ShinobiMaster123's Avatar
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-18-2019
RPXP: 6776
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123
Posts: 3,713


Prior to Omacui's Journey to Solku:

Dullen approaches Omacui before leaving for Solku. Omacui notices a large sack that Dullen has slung over his shoulder. "Omacui, before you leave, I brought forward the refined Pesh that Lady Almah has paid me with. I have no need for pesh. The enlightenment of Irori surpassed my need for pesh. With all the death we have seen, it will be a refreshing change to rebuild the temple of Irori. Use the proceeds to commission a merchant to bring building supplies to rebuild the temple. It will take months of work, but once again the glory of Irori will shine upon this area. I know I can trust you my friend. Here, may the blessing of Irori be upon you to Casts Endure Elementswithstand the desert heat on your journey this day. "

(OOC: Dullen gives all the refined pesh he has to Omacui.)
______________________________

The Temple

Dullen looks upon the temple area and the area and still stands in awe that Irori spoke to him. Such a miracle it was. Moreover, Aunt Haleen witnessed it. It wasn't his imagination, it truly happened. He was called the high priest. Such a responsibility. He definitely will need guidance. He was a warrior, not one to inspire. He will have to start small. One soul at a time.

Just as his pondering was finished, as if on cue, Brotis enters the temple. He knew something vexed him as he was staring at the floor as he approached.

"Brother, Is it true? Aunt Haleen said that Irori has spoken to you?" Brotis asked with eyes were filled with tears and wonderment.

Dullen responds, "Yes, my brother, who would have thought a rat-bastard like me would be the subject of such a miracle. We all have a destiny my brother, I know now where my path lies."


Quote:
"Our family name has been ruined, brother. Many of the faces I grew up with are now dead. Now you are our father and carry the name with the promise of healing our honor. I don't know where to turn or what to do. I feel my self pulled towards the path Trevis has taken, the path of pesh and giving up. Tell me what I should do..."
Brotis says as his face is buried in his massive hands.

Dullen approaches Brotis, clasps him on the shoulder and says, "Brotis, my brother. We have suffered much loss and Trevis is missing. My thoughts go to him and I curse myself for not getting to him to discuss with him what I am telling you. We will get through this addition to pesh we have faced. Irori will get us through it. I need you more than ever brother, it's just you and I. We have been reunited with our aunt and we are only going to be stronger as a family together. During this rebuilding of the temple, your strength is needed, you think these puny hands of mine will be able to do this?" He smiles at his brother and sees that his Uses touch of Law on himself, Diplomacy - 16spirits have been lifted.

"We will search the temple top to bottom and see if any of the manuals have survived. Irori teaches self enlightenment to become the best you can be. Unarmed combat being one thing we all share. I will pass this teaching to you my brother. You may not be suited to become a monk, but a brawler. Yes. We have a lot a work to get done. I've sent Omacui to commission a merchant to bring us building materials. We will utilize as much of the materials from the unused buildings around Kelmarane. Luckily, with Irori, comes enlightenment. I can analyze structural defects and help in the rebuild. What I lack, you have. Brotis, we are one in spirit and mind now. Let's get this done!"



 


__________________
Live each day as it was your last, for one day you will be correct

Last edited by ShinobiMaster123; 05-19-2016 at 08:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-19-2016, 08:10 PM
aerondor's Avatar
aerondor aerondor is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2018
RPXP: 11142
aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor
Posts: 10,655
Omacui eyes the sack of pesh with eyes a mixture of fear, greed, and longing.

You must keep me strong my friend. To ride with so much temptation... His thoughts awash Omacui looks at Dullen's sack. The reply is from his shadow, not the mocking inner voice for once.
"You are stronger than you give yourself credit for Omacui. Do you not carry a sack of your own pesh? And yet you have not touched it once. I'm sure you would rather cut off your own arm that to steal from a friend, especially one who is also a priest."
It is not touching it once that I fear..

He extends his arm, taking the sack of the precious drug. "I will secure craftsmen, tools and materials for you." he acknowledges.
"They too will need guards to arrive safety. I will see to their hiring myself. It may be we can take them on as additional help against the threat in the hills, if they don't chose to return to Solku."

Last edited by aerondor; 05-19-2016 at 08:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-23-2016, 01:02 AM
PIG's Avatar
PIG PIG is offline
Big Piggy Pig Big Pig!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-17-2019
RPXP: 27205
PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG
Posts: 18,587
DM Summary: Monthly Objectives
left-aligned image
House of the Beast
Spring of 4709, The Month of Desnus


Kelmarane's Progress
Settlement Type: Thorpe
Current Setting: Small Town Ruins
Population Range: Fewer than 20
Settlement Alignment: LN
Government Type: Colonial
Currently Active Buildings: Battlemarket, Temple of Irori

Objectives Every objective portion equates 4 months
Dullen: (1-3) Temple of Irori
Omacui: (1) Travel (2) Administration (3) Monastery of Sarenrae
Drusilla: (1-2) Patrol Kelmarane Hinterlands (3) Rebuild
Grak’ark: (1) Patrol Kelmarane Hinterlands (2) Infiltrate (3) Research
Remkah’ar: (1) Administration (2) Blood of Vardishal (3) Research

KelmaraneDesnus 1 4709: The month of Gozran passes and spring heats up as Desnus sets in, the month of Desna the goddess of luck and fortune.


ObjectiveCharacter: Dullen
Objective: (1) Temple of Irori


With Dullen and Haleen's help, Brotis slowly begins to learn self-discipline. Him and his brother were once mercenaries; crude and brash. But Irori shows the way one step at a time. Brotis has always been shaven bald during his adult life but he has begun to grow out in the back like the Vudrani, the people that Irori came from in his mortal life. It is being done out of respect but perhaps also to change something physical about his self so that he then change other things in his life.

Dullen isn't practiced in martial arts but if he and his brother are to go down the path of following Irori then they must find a way. Haleen is a true believer of the Master of Masters but she's no cleric. She's used her faith to hone her sword skills and knows little about unarmed combat. Haleen says that she must seek out Master Obeegon to continue the teaching and let him know that the scourge of Halruun is over. She bids them goodbye and heads for Katapesh city to the Dawn Gate quarter where the Hall of Irori, center of the religion in this nation, lies. From there perhaps she can locate the mosque Obeegon prays in, which changes location in Katapesh every few days like a drifting cloud. Meanwhile Dullen shows Brotis what he does know about unarmed combat from what Obeegon taught him in the early days.

The refined pesh shipped off with Omacui and his own pesh pipe long gone, Dullen goes through the first jitters of drug withdraw. With the grace of his faith and mediation he finds it easy to shrug off. But Brotis, like Trevis had a heavier habit and the large man spent long night soaked in sweat inside the temple. He didn't dare go to the Battlemarket, which is full of vice and drugs aplenty. Dullen uses his healing knowledge to help stem the addition to the powerful drug.

Roll Heal Check
Roll a 1) Brotis returns to being an addict
DC10) Brotis gets through Desnus without relapse
DC15) Brotis gets through next three months without relapse
DC20) Brotis gets through next six months without replace
DC25) Brotis beats his pesh addition entirely with Dullen's help

Clearing the rubble Brotis brings a curious tomb to Dullen. In surprisingly good condition, Dullen has discovered his father's old tomb of Unbinding the Fetters.

Unbinding the Fetters
Irori’s sacred book is Unbinding the Fetters, a lengthy tome describing meditation, physical exercises, diet, and other methods to cleanse the body, free the mind, purify the senses, and eventually transcend the limitations of the mortal form. The book is long and difficult, filled with aphorisms, metaphors, and riddles designed to challenge the reader’s preconceptions. Each sect tends to use its own version of the book, adding chapters that clarify and expand upon its preferred path to enlightenment. Though one sect may not agree with another sect’s amendments, the main sections of the book are used by the entire religion, and some scholars of the church collect different versions to compare and contrast the various practices.

Roll Religion Check
DC15) Come close to breaking a code in Unbinding the Fetters
DC20) Break a code in Unbinding the Fetters





ObjectiveCharacter: Omacui
Objective: (1) Travel


Perception Check | 18
Omacui approaches the cinnamon camphor tree. The three silver coins spin and clink against each other on the tree but there seems to be no other changes so far. After changing the location carved into the tree he hopes to something different upon his return.

Knowledge (Geography) Check | 14
The ranger is familiar with this portion of the dry, cragged mountains but some things have changed after the earthquake. He finds no shortcut to Fort Longjaw.

Random Encounter | 3
Garavel and Omacui encounter a pack of giant scorpions on their way south and have to detour, adding another 6 hours to their day.


Garavel and Omacui descend the steep edges of the Brazen Peaks into the sands of the valleys to the south, winds whipping by as they forced to protect their skin and eyes from the grit. On the way, upside down reminders of the Rough Beast mark the way as victims of the Kulldis Tribe hang headless with their arms outstretched. High above soars Omacui's new friend, the baby geier. It shrieks from above, always keeping its master within sight.

With a list of wanted supplies in his possessions, Nynetjer's shadow moves east and west along the way. The boy is vastly silent during the trek, not wanting to intrude upon the ranger's thoughts, give the man he is attached to some privacy. Omacui feels the boy watching the vast desert lands around them, contenting his self with just observing his surroundings. Garavel is no social companion his self, happy with his pesh pipe at night and reading over a few passages of math and economy from some Abadar passages.

Then Fort Longjaw comes into view.

Fort Longjaw
Two long wails from a horn is blown with their approach. One signals the approach of rangers of the fort. Two signals the approach of strangers from the desert. Three signals that gnolls have been sighted.

They are met at the gate by a bannerman who's job is to interview them. As soon as Omacui withdraws his scarf and shows his face the bannerman recognizes him instantly and a hearty welcome is thrown his way, the gates opening with a moan. Garavel shows his surprise and approval with a temporary raise of the highbrows, but does not comment.

Omacui and Garavel are given water and the bond of salt, becoming under their protection in an instant. A shout is made that signifies that the areef is joining the ranks of his men and Omacui turns to prepare to meet his old friend Abdul-Azim again.

The ranger still remembers the day Areef Abdul-Azim pushed him into the circle to settle his differences and force Omacui to face the unfairness of fighting with other men who thought they're selves better than others. The blue peacock feather of the areef is unmistakeable, tucked in the leader's turban and spotted from miles around. He saw it right away but was stunned to not see Abdul-Azim with the feather but none other than his old foe and friend, Sakhr!!!

Areef Sakhr throws his arms wide and embraces the shocked Omacui, giving him pats on the back. They withdraw to his private quarters to catchup and Omacui is saddened to find that Abdul-Azim perished fighting gnolls of the Al’Chorhaiv Tribe, one of the Carrion Kings'. "The Carrion King's gotten more aggressive in pushing his empire deeper into Katapesh. It's made him vulnerable but the gamble has served him well, winning him victory in several key villages to the west of here. We fear he's hoping overtake Solku and make it his new home base, but that's just rumors and speculation.... but enough about business. How did your little mission against the Kulldis go? I see that you're still alive!" He laughs but that laugh soon dies when Omacui tells him that the Kulldis are no more. The entire tribe is dead. Areef Sakhr has to be told three times on what Omacui says before he finally believes him. Garavel confirms the story and adds that the Pactmasters are looking to end this threat from the Carrion King and reestablish trade in the region.

Omacui and Sakhr trade information about the gnolls and the tribes so that they can both benefit from each other in a land ruled by snickering gnolls.

The night has grown long. Sikh knows his friend enough not to light pesh in front of him but Garavel goes outside to light his, to see the stars and to feel the cold night wind on his face. The fire flickering inside the room, Nynetjer's shadow dancing across the areef's chambers, Sakhr grasps Omacui's shoulder. "And you brother? What do you need of me? Ask me anything."



ObjectiveCharacter: Druislla and Grak'ark
Objective: (1) Patrol Kelmarane

As Dullen pours over the newly found and engrossing Unbinding the Fetters, as Omacui shares with old friends miles away to the south, Drusilla and Grak'ark discover pockets of green luxury in the barren wastes of the Brazen Peaks.

All kinds of creatures are drawn to the smell of water in these locations, including gnolls. From here Grak'ark sees animals he never sees in one spot together and educates Drusilla on what they are and where they come from in the desert lands. Pugwampis (usually disdainfully referred to as “jackal rats”), dehires, half-dragons, yrthaks, attaches, hares, mountain goats, and mountain lions. Even creatures from beyond the mountains are drawn to the moisture rich oasis; shabbas ( jackal-like creatures indigenous to the area), basilisks, camels, wild horses, geiers, jackalweres, and monstrous vermin of all kinds. Drusilla even caught sight of her first true Katapesh lion pride that wondered far from their territory to drink from this fresh water.

Along with the creatures came gnolls. The two wait to spring the trap when there are few enough gnolls that they can manage without letting any slip away. They capture two under the Carrion King, of different tribes, and one from the Hedge Witch. All of them only speak gnoll.

Lok'rah: a female hadis from the Three Jaws tribe of the Carrion King. She is new and young so Grak'ark does not know her.
Muurack: a murrin fighter from the Al’Chorhaiv tribe of the Carrion King. Their tribe is one of snakes, scorpions, and poison.
Brockrrr: a pale furred gnoll under the sway of the Hedge Witch with strange blue eyes.

Drusilla, one late day, recognizes a herd of antler-like mountain deer she saw on the first day she met Almah's caravan, the day before the attack on the Kulldis scout group. Grak'ark calls them calopi in the common tongue of taldane and they are in great numbers in the Brazen Peaks, coming in great bands to drink the water from these green places that Grak'ark and Drusilla hide in. The sun was setting and with the calopi traveled a humanoid with great antlers and of great size. Drusilla and Grak'ark could not see it clearly as it walked but there was a fork of lightening in the distance and the humanoid was gone...

Ever since then Grak'ark and Drusilla has seen this humanoid with great antlers traveling within the oasis points. A few times it's even watched them as they hid, always far away and still but hard to sneak up on.

Roll Religion Check: What is the creature that is following them and accompanying the calopi?
Roll Intimidate Check: What do they ask the gnoll prisoners?

Calopi
The calopus, a creature native to Katapesh and strongly resembling an antelope, is prized for its tender meat as well as the great beauty of its horns. Some believe the calopus was originally a cross between an antelope and a unicorn, though current animals bear no sign of heightened intelligence, mystical abilities, or other unicorn traits. The four-legged animals stand 3 to 4 feet tall and weigh up to 200 pounds. Two spiraling ivory horns extend back from their skulls; in rare cases, a calopus displays gold-tinted horns, which sell for large amounts in the Nightstalls. They can move unbelievably fast through rocky terrain and can go for days without water.



ObjectiveCharacter: Remkah'ar
Objective: (1) Administration

Lady Almah listens to Remkah'ar's suggestions and agrees with all of them. She has Garavel start the first motions by going to Solku with Omacui and hiring more mercenaries to help guard the town. She also offers free land to any merchants who want to come to Kelmarane and her word on her family name that their business will be protected.

As for the pesh farmland Remkah'ar points out, she knows just the thing. Omacui had rescued an ex-slave by the name of Mika'il who is a master pesh farmer. Mika'il will begin the reforming of pesh along with the three slaves Omacui also rescued. "What about the dust diggers in the fields, and the jaheeves that eat the pesh? What of them?" She takes a deep breath and looks to the sorcerer as guidance.

"Also, which building should we put the merchants that might be coming? Which buildings should we protect first and keep guards posted?" Lady Almah recovers blank parchment and dons some clothes as she heads for the stairs, taking some charcoal pencils with her. "Aren't you coming? Let us map the town and figure out where we are going to put everyone. The population will flood Kelmarane and flood it fast. I can guarantee it! We need to know where everyone goes before it grows too fast"

Kelmarane

 





Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-24-2016, 04:55 AM
aerondor's Avatar
aerondor aerondor is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2018
RPXP: 11142
aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor
Posts: 10,655
Current Situation
left-aligned image
Omacui ibn Ishan

Monastery
Omacui looked at the tree with a small measure of disapointment.
Legends in reality are rarely like the stories. The trip to Solku will take quite some time, and even if they do see and come, they have other tasks. Too, it sounds as if they may not be aligned with the Pactmasters. Still, any aid against the gnolls will be welcome.

His footsteps up to the Monastery proper were slow as he spent time with his thoughts.
The morning he sets out, he seeks some private time with Sister Jawna. As is often the case he seems lost for words. After several awkward moments, he stammers out.
"Thank you for looking after this home of the Redeemer." before leading Gravel and the camels off southwards towards Fort Longjaw


Fort Longjaw


Omacui sits back on his heels, still amazed that Sakhr had been promoted. His words are few, but chosen for his audiance. He passes on messages from members of Lady Almah's guards to friends who are stationed within the fortress. When the Areef offers his assistance the ranger pauses for a moment to think about it.

"Gravel and myself require but a nights rest within your walls. With Kelmarane back in human hands, I ask that you patrol the route northwards from here. In Solku I hope to pass the word that Kalmarane is open for business, and your may get an influx of travellers stopping here on the way.."

"But I have taken your hospitality and offered only news in return. If you have a patrol heading south then Gravel and myself would gladly travel with it and lend our swords to your own while our paths lay side by side. Also, if you need supplies from Solku or messages passed to people in Solku, it would be my pleasure to help with that. "

He thinks for a moment or two.

"I am likely to be a week, or maybe two. I hope to have a caravan with me when I return, so adding goods for Fort Longjaw should be little additional burden."

A smile cracks his face. "What of the others? Is Amal here?"

 

Last edited by aerondor; 05-24-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB