Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 12:38 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 300
Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku
I’m really interested in this campaign. I will be working on putting a Human Face/Combat Medic together.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:39 PM
Salted, not sweetened.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 654
Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonQueen View Post
That's pretty neat. Still new to the magic side of things, I thought it would be limited, but slowly realizing it's only limited to your imagination.
Well, your imagination and karma.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:43 PM
The Hoarder of Stories

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2488
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
Well, your imagination and karma.
Good point, lol.
Old 05-17-2019, 04:16 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I do most of my gaming from my phone but Chummer doesn’t like it. Is there an IPhone friendly version of Chummer 5e?
Old 05-17-2019, 04:19 PM
The Hoarder of Stories

Tools
User Statistics
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
I dont believe so but if you want help I can help build your character on chummer on my computer at some time this weekend.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:33 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
I dont believe so but if you want help I can help build your character on chummer on my computer at some time this weekend.
That would be awesome. I’ve always just done it by hand in the past using a notepad app then plug the numbers into a character sheet.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:00 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 376
LtTibbles LtTibbles LtTibbles LtTibbles
Man there have been a lot of cool character concepts posted so far, I really love how unique shadowrun characters can get!
Old 05-18-2019, 07:15 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7527
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruma Kohaku View Post
Iím really interested in this campaign. I will be working on putting a Human Face/Combat Medic together.
Welcome to the party! I am looking forward to your application, and of course if it's absolutely impossible for you to work with Chummer you can either roll up a character manually and then I can at some later point input it into Chummer - or you can take Dragonqueen up on her offer obviously!

But I feel I should also reemphasise what's in the ad: I'll try to balance out the metatypes more than some other games might, and as a consequence there will at most be two humans in the group (Or two orks, two elves etc). Just playing with open cards here so you know what will influence your chances of being picked up, but I don't want to absolutely force anybody to compromise their vision for their character.

If it's just about the characters "viability" I'd look into sum to ten generation, which can help when looking to play a priority C or D race. Also I should probably note that the game will not be so hardcore that if you have two or three dice fewer to geek somebody you'll die in act one. It's kind of street level play with standard level generation - so take it easy everybody. All about cool characters.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:26 AM
The Hoarder of Stories

Tools
User Statistics
My application is done. I made some of the suggested updates

Last edited by TheDragonQueen; 05-18-2019 at 07:26 AM.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:35 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Quote:
My application is done. I made some of the suggested updates
I'll read through it once more when I have a free moment (maybe later tonight, heading out for dinner in a bit). I'll mark you as finished then, though I may also have a few more thoughts or questions on the character that you are free to answer/use or not. But great job!
Old 05-18-2019, 09:42 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 376
LtTibbles LtTibbles LtTibbles LtTibbles
I have finished filling out my application as well!

Old 05-18-2019, 11:56 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtTibbles View Post
I have finished filling out my application as well!
Looking good! I'll give you some feedback in the near future, just like with Dragonqueen.

Old 05-18-2019, 12:47 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phettberg View Post
Welcome to the party! I am looking forward to your application, and of course if it's absolutely impossible for you to work with Chummer you can either roll up a character manually and then I can at some later point input it into Chummer - or you can take Dragonqueen up on her offer obviously!

But I feel I should also reemphasise what's in the ad: I'll try to balance out the metatypes more than some other games might, and as a consequence there will at most be two humans in the group (Or two orks, two elves etc). Just playing with open cards here so you know what will influence your chances of being picked up, but I don't want to absolutely force anybody to compromise their vision for their character.

If it's just about the characters "viability" I'd look into sum to ten generation, which can help when looking to play a priority C or D race. Also I should probably note that the game will not be so hardcore that if you have two or three dice fewer to geek somebody you'll die in act one. It's kind of street level play with standard level generation - so take it easy everybody. All about cool characters.
I’m going to change my character to a Dwarf and have to drop the Face aspect. Too much to do both Face and combat medic. Going to do Adept instead of mundane.
Old 05-18-2019, 02:20 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruma Kohaku View Post
Iím going to change my character to a Dwarf and have to drop the Face aspect. Too much to do both Face and combat medic. Going to do Adept instead of mundane.
Sure, go for it. Dwarf face could have also been fun though, but whatever works best for you. Maybe you want to coordinate with dragonqueen so that you have distinct areas of expertise, because as I said in the ad - I'll pick the group to have the most variety of metatypes, unless I get two characters really doing the exact same thing mechanically. Of course this is a bit fuzzy maybe - doing damage or avoiding damage is the main part of most characters expertise. I guess what I mean is the different ways they do it. So maybe gun adept? Mystical adept of a kind? You'll sort it out anyway - communication is your friend.
Old 05-18-2019, 02:21 PM
Duke of Chanwood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1554
Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor
Good suggestions, Phett...edited my application to include a little more background and development.

Luinil Alqualond - Wood Elf Ranger, Desert of Desolation
Berilac "Berry" Fairbairn - Halfling Ranger, Priestess
Closed Thread