RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 06-06-2019, 11:59 PM
Devil's Jester

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 830
Skryptik Skryptik Skryptik Skryptik Skryptik Skryptik Skryptik
Hello Aoem,

I see that you are new here so I am first off very happy to welcome you to RPGX. This advertisement is unfortunately closed to new applicants. I would encourage you to participate in the new player solo games the admins of this site sponsor.

I'm just curious, did you actually read the initial post for this? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Old 06-08-2019, 01:51 AM
Devil's Jester

Tools
User Statistics
The deadline has come and gone and some of the applications were not finished so they have been removed from the list. Below is the final list. A total of 11 and I can only take 6 so next comes my least favorite part. I will have a decision made by noon today.

Old 06-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Devil's Jester

Tools
User Statistics
It took me almost the entire day but the decision is made.

The fact that I had planned on delivering this at noon today and here it is 8 hours later is a testament to the quality of the applications received for this. This was an extremely difficult decision trimming 11 outstanding applications to 6 accepted players. I even considered for a very long period of time taking two groups for this as the numbers certainly allowed for it. Unfortunately I have to adhere to lessons learned from my own experience and a very full awareness of my limitations.

For all that did not get selected please understand that this came down to the very smallest of margins and I encourage you with the promise that you will be the first ones I turn to if there ever emerges a vacancy.

Those that have been selected should have received a pm with a link to the game. To all involved, I wish you the best of luck in your gaming and thank you so much for all the time that you have put into this.

Sincerely,
Skryptik

Last edited by Skryptik; 06-08-2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old 06-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2448
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin
Good luck all. I am sure you will have a great game.