Old 05-27-2019, 06:03 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2443
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
Onin
Onin Osmaplite

Race: Dwarf Sex: Male Class: Druid (Menhir Savant) Age: 52 Height: 4'3" Weight: 178

Race Traits: Hardy, Deep Warrior, Weapon Familiarity, Craftsman, Treasure Sense, Stealth / Sleight of Hand Fey Thoughts
Class: Druid (Menhir Savant) 5
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Trait: Armor Expert, Reactionary
Nature's Bond: Earth (Cave) Domain

Last edited by Kshnik; 06-02-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old 05-27-2019, 10:05 PM
Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18091
LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron
Withdrawn

Last edited by LeoByron; 05-28-2019 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-28-2019, 06:46 PM
Phial of Babel

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3710
GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT
Tikum Menikem

When I had nothing, I had darkness. When I was orphan small it hid me. I needed not warmth nor crying in the darkness. Just dirty knees and bright eyes. I needed not worry about larger clumsy things; Men with bright mail, Women with bright words, Boys with bright thighs, or Girls with bright hands. They could not see me, or find me, or use me, or hurt me, in the darkness. I was shadow and shadow was me. I fed its dark things and they feed me until the shadows gave me courage to take them into the light. And now as I walk the world, the shadows attached to my feet remind me that the darkness is never far away and I can slip into to it when need and desire demand. I do not hide from clumsy things any more. I bring them to the darkness with blooded hands or smooth words and pay my debt to the shadows.

Alignment: Neutral
Race: Human
Class: Rogue (Archtype Shadow Scion if allowable, if not, straight up then)

Personality
I'd like ta think I'm even. Smooth. Water without wind upon its skin. But that be a bold lie I could serve only to those with old or lazy eyes. I'm prone to quiet punctuated by bursts of keen emotion. If'n I had friends, they may say my quiet is brooding or dark, but I ain't got many friends that be close enough to question me and I avoid meddlers, bleeding hearts with eyes too kind for what they hide. An they all hide something. I'm loyal to a fault, at least when a bargain is made and a deal signed in spit and dirt. It doesn't matter if'n I misjudged a job, if'n you've hide something and I find myself in thick. I'll get it ended, one way or another. Then we're done. You stay from me and I stay from you. Else other promises get made and the shadows lengthen. If you're willing to stand by my side when its thick, I'll not leave you regardless of your wanderin words and doubt. It's hard to find stout honest kin in this dark world. Those you protect no matter what. I've a soft spot for the low. Kick them and I'll watch from the corners until its dark and your laughin in some warm bed. Some rich spot. Then I'll take your prime and see you grovel and watch as others kick your blasted carcass. I'm not mean really, but I'm not cozy either.

Appearance
Tikum is a small, and young. Barely 20 and standing not much higher than a dwarf, she weighs about as much as a sack and a half of dried grain, which has gotten a number of tavern louts in more trouble than they figured after they picked her up and tossed her over their shoulder. Inevitably, they end face down and bleeding upon the barroom floor with Tikum standing on their heads. She is lithe and smooth moving. Her lines graceful but blurred. If you like the look of her, its best to keep your eyes open. Even then, you've more than an even chance of suddenly losing her despite her being just right there. She smiles less than she wrinkles her nubbin of a nose. But, her smile is genuine and her laughter rough. She kills efficiently, if needed, fighting with a rapier in each hand, and is loath to run when counted on. But she's not stupid nor foolhardy. Your life is your own. If your willing to stand and risk it for her and whats she's worth, she'll even leave the shadows to secure your life. Windows, doors, locks, and prison cells tell her secrets that she keeps to herself as a gift for them letting her pass. Or perhaps, they simply unbuckle under her soft touch and the song she murmurs quietly while at work.

Last edited by GeneT; 05-28-2019 at 07:23 PM.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:12 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 150
JackSpratt JackSpratt
Woah! Cool looking druid photos Kshnik and LeoByron!

Here are some FYI's on druids for this adventure.

The adventure will be partially within the city and partially outside. Druid animal companions may need to be locked up when the druid is in the city, depending on the type of animal. Smaller, less threatening animals, like a dog or cat, can roam freely on the streets of the city with the druid. Onin’s ape would depend somewhat on what type of ape, as apes can span anything from a chimpanzee to a gorilla. A gorilla would need to be kept locked up, a smaller ape like a chimpanzee might be allowed on the streets of the city if on some sort of leash. (It’s the same Ape stats, but I would allow for some flavour consideration here.) Uther’s sabre-toothed tiger would absolutely need to be locked up when in the city! If needed, arrangements can be made with a warehouse on the harbour or near one of the other city entrances to purchase some storage space to convert into a temporary caged housing for the more dangerous animal companions.

It is also important to note that I will be following the Pathfinder rules of asking for handle animal checks when druids (or any PC or NPC) wants their animal companion to perform a certain action, with the risk of failure meaning the GM decides what the animal companion naturally does instead of the commanded action. I know some GM's kind of skip this.

Last edited by JackSpratt; 05-28-2019 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:24 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
JackSpratt JackSpratt
Thanks GeneT! I'll take a closer look a little later this evening. Cheers!
Old 05-28-2019, 09:20 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2443
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
I have no problem switching to another type of companion or to a domain. Whichever makes it easier.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:33 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
JackSpratt JackSpratt
Thanks Kshnik.

Iím happy either way. Itís really up to your preference.

I think a dwarf with a chimpanzee on a leash in the city is a great visual, though I just saw that the Ape animal companion with the 4th level advancement is a Large creature taking up a 10ft space, so maybe my assumption that it could be a chimpanzee doesnít make much sense. I also think a more ferocious animal like a gorilla is pretty awesome too as long as youíre okay with the logic that the people of Ikeda would not let such a scary animal just wander the streets with you. It might make you a little weaker while inside the city, but would be pretty awesome outside the city. So, what do you think? Iím totally fine with a large ape, a smaller animal or a nature domain. Your call.
Old 05-29-2019, 12:43 AM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 821
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
It could be a baboon? They're pretty vicious and a smaller 'package', so to speak...
Old 05-30-2019, 01:50 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
JackSpratt JackSpratt
Well, we are getting close! I'm excited to start playing!

Still haven't been approved yet, though. Does anyone have any experience with this? Does it usually take a week or longer to get approved or should I be checking in with the admins by now?
Old 05-30-2019, 01:58 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Meschie
Someone cast Silenced, Stilled charm person on the admins! Wait, that spell doesn't have multiple targets...
Old 05-30-2019, 02:18 PM
Phial of Babel

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3710
GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT
Yeah. It seems long. As I remember, it only took 1-2 days when I applied. Although I believe they have written that it can take longer for nonCS players, up to a week. Might want to give it a few more days.

Last edited by GeneT; 05-30-2019 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-30-2019, 09:07 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 21809
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
DM, do you want us to create your game section?

Thanks,
Old 05-30-2019, 09:19 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
JackSpratt JackSpratt
Yes please!
Old 05-31-2019, 01:28 AM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics