RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 06-02-2019, 11:59 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1491
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
WEEK 2 BEGINSWeek one and we already have like 12 applications... and I've seen quite a few interesting characters so far. Man, you people are making it difficult for me to decide on the party! Well, I'm still working on some of the first few bits, hopefully making you all interested in the game. If you think you are ready for Review, please make sure you tell me!

Chubby, your character is all good.

god... what is sleep...

Old 06-03-2019, 12:12 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1909
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Made apps for a lot of games. Some it builds, some it seem to take awhile and a few just takes off. My guess on this one, it has the oriental feel to it which probably why there's so many apps. Not too many of those.
Old 06-03-2019, 06:44 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 522
Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles
Yūsha is up for review.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:09 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8384
Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum
For the 2 traits and 1 drawback... can you instead take 1 trait, and cancel out the need for a mechanical drawback... since Drawbacks where originally added to give you the option of taking an additional trait?
Old 06-03-2019, 11:10 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insacrum View Post
For the 2 traits and 1 drawback... can you instead take 1 trait, and cancel out the need for a mechanical drawback... since Drawbacks where originally added to give you the option of taking an additional trait?
Ö You know what, fair. Drawback is optional unless you decide to take 2 traits, but 2 traits is the limit

Also, Yuusha looks good. I'll accept your Bloodrager
Old 06-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum
Application
right-aligned image

Flacari Avant
RaceClassAlignmentAge
Tiefling (Oni-Spawn)RangerChaotic Good

Theme Music

Intended Party Role: Damage Dealer/Front Line Tank

Eastern/Western: Western

Traits: Spiritual Forester & Suspicious

Drawback: Loner

Physical Description: Upon seeing Flacari, it is easy to notice things that aren't right with her. Whether you focus on the horns sprouting from her head, the tail swinging behind her, or the red hue of her skin, it all adds up to Tiefling. She stands at an easy 5' 10" but the curve of her horns puts her more at 6' 2". Her gait shows of one used to walking around, and the wear of her clothing add additional proof. The air around her smells of earth, and dirt and grime, but if you breath deep, some say there is the faint hint of death and brimstone. She is quick to look you in the eye, but she'll be damned if she'll be the first to look away.

Background: The sailor stumbled out into the cold night, battered and bruised. He could tell that he didnít have anything broken, and he didnít remember seeing any blood, but that didnít mean he wouldnít die. The few days that he had been in Fhang Zhi had been an experience like nothing else. But even here someone can find their death when too deep into the cup. That is what sparked the bet.

Also... A whore house and an Oni!

~~~~~

Who has ever heard of an Oni becoming with child. But... this one managed it. A prostitute in its previous life, now feeding of the sins and degradation of those who are stupid enough to come to her, she manages to steal their soul essence for sustanance, sending them off to their inevitable death away from her.

~~~~~

The birth was tragic, and almost murderous. But upon learning of the pregnant Oni, measures were taken by the Order of Many Eyes. A treasure this rare couldnít be left under the whims and scruples of an Oni, or even the self-indulgent Jiaozou or Azuma. It was a battle to bring the Oni in alive, and with the child intact. It was an even greater feat to keep them both alive until the birth. During that whole time, it was constant travel for the pair. The Order had great plans for Falcari, and to initiate her into the organization.

Flacariís birth heralded an unprecedented event. It was an event that many found interesting, even those outside of the Order of Many Eyes. It was unfortunate that Chimadon, The Hunter caught wind of Flacariís arrival. It took him a little over a decade to find her, but in the end Flacari was his.

Chimadon trained her in the way of the hunter; the way of the stalker; the way of the killer. Their domain was the Forest of Spirits. A place inhabited by many Kami (the word for spirits in the eastern culture), eager to see them leave. Chimadonís plans for her were all for naught though, as the spirits set actions in motion that would send Flacari back to Fhang Zhi.

~~~~~

It is odd that in order to travel to the Far West, as some refer to the Dragon Empire, one must go east. So now Flacari finds herself back in the East, away from the Order of Many Eyes and Chimadon. With people who donít understand her actions, but people who understand her origin. With people who donít understand her speech, but can determine her mannerisms. With people who donít understand her mind, but understand her soul.

This lack of understanding goes both ways though. ĎDonít touch this. Donít drink that. Donít go in there.í It was the last one that got her where she is now, at the intersection of nowhere, and everywhere. The grand city of Jiaozou.

She's here to hunt the ghosts and spirits, as Chimadon trained her. But, not knowing what could be hunting her.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:33 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1448
Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099
Hi Krow Nest,

I believe Izumo (Kitsune Bard) is now finished, pending your review.
Especially as this is my first Pathfinder character, I'd really appreciate your (or anyone's) feedback!
Old 06-04-2019, 01:58 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Izumo is completed in my mind! So I see the traits you chose were race only. Was that your choice or did you think you only had those?
Old 06-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1909
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Hi DM, I decided to add one trait.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:31 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
@Strange2099: For the traits that you select, you can only select one from any one sub-list. one race trait & one combat trait/ one combat trait & one region trait/ one religion trait & one faith trait, etc.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 56
Pumpkinhead11
I’m going to withdraw my submission
Old 06-04-2019, 03:25 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry to hear that Pumpkinhead
Old 06-04-2019, 04:14 PM
Cleaner of the Royal Butt

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1175
Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge
Just to double check, did you have any other feedback/review stuff for Scathach, or is she fine for now?
Old 06-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 697
chubbyninja29 chubbyninja29 chubbyninja29 chubbyninja29 chubbyninja29 chubbyninja29
Same with mine... Am I missing anything or should I add anything?
Old 06-04-2019, 04:38 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
You're both fine now!