DnD5e Tides of Retribution: A Wildemount Adventure - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jan 8th, 2021, 10:33 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 288
Wisp Wisp Wisp
I have updated Maylis to clearly state her intended race and class.
Old Jan 8th, 2021, 11:13 AM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4816
Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby
My app is updated with race/class as well.
Old Jan 8th, 2021, 02:30 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 224
The Pirate Batman The Pirate Batman The Pirate Batman
I feel like Una the Halfling Pirate is going to want to become best friends with Maylis the Drow Wizard. Excessive drinking will ensue.
Old Jan 8th, 2021, 03:02 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2406
SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer
Bookmarking, depending on what happens with one other app and a couple existing games that might peter out.

Concept is a Tabaxi WM Sorc.
Old Jan 8th, 2021, 06:14 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1010
WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi
added the race and class for Brianna. Sorry, didn't realize I had forgotten that part.
Old Jan 10th, 2021, 10:42 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 150
Dembe Dembe
Application - Cato Tomasi
right-aligned image
Name: Cato Tomasi

Intended Class/Race: Human Warlock (The Fathomless)

Quick Description: Young, on the cusp of middle aged, Cato is considered handsome in the right circles. He attempts to wear nice clothes, but those in the know see them for last season's style. His dark skin is from years in the sun selling his wares.

Pitch: A young street urchin that uses his charm and wit to make a living. Cato sells and trades exotic trinkets from his market stand on the streets of Palma Flora. Recently, he's come across a rare tome that put him into contact with unknown ocean entity. This being promised to supply Cato with riches untold, for an undisclosed favor in the future. He agrees to the pact, and Cato's business suddenly explodes. He's quickly become one of the most successful merchants in town.

Roleplay:

Last edited by Dembe; Jan 10th, 2021 at 10:44 AM.
Old Jan 10th, 2021, 02:39 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 288
Wisp Wisp Wisp
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pirate Batman View Post
I feel like Una the Halfling Pirate is going to want to become best friends with Maylis the Drow Wizard. Excessive drinking will ensue.
I can see it, and I feel chaos would follow shortly after the drinking.
Old Jan 10th, 2021, 11:43 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1725
Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar
left-aligned image

1)Name: Khale Mulgin

2)Description: Short cropped hair and clean shaven, Mulgin has the demeanor as if a constant unpleasantness was reaching his pig-like nose. He has heterochromia, a unique distinction among Half-Orcs, that he feels proves that he has been touched by the gods; chosen for greatness.

3) Character Pitch: Khale Mulgin's basic concept is to be a Sword and Board Barb, augmenting his Rage with the Path of the Zealot subclass. Due to his unique condition, he "sees" the God's wills intervening in most things, even when others might just assign a more mundane explanation to their circumstances.

Old Jan 12th, 2021, 07:11 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1972
RJonesy RJonesy RJonesy RJonesy RJonesy RJonesy RJonesy RJonesy RJonesy RJonesy RJonesy
There are lots of really excellent applications so far although new interest seems to be slowing down somewhat. In the interest of maintaining momentum I am going to bump up the deadline for applications to Sunday 1/17.
Old Jan 12th, 2021, 05:18 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4816
Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby
Excited to see who makes it!
Old Jan 13th, 2021, 01:47 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer
Okidoke, I'll write my application sometime between Thurs and Saturday.
Old Jan 13th, 2021, 06:47 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2487
Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19
Retracted. I'm in enough games right now, I'll let someone else have a go. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by Noquarter19; Jan 15th, 2021 at 12:07 AM.
Old Jan 14th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8720
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Maltis Reed

Short Physical Description: Maltis stands nearly six feet tall and bears the physique of someone that has spent their life getting into fights. Growing up in Port Damali, despite his father's best efforts, Maltis has taken on some of the dress and mannerisms of those that spend much of their time at sea.

Despite his appearance and penchant for a good drink and a good fight (usually in that order), Maltis is actually possessed of a far keener mind that most would give him credit for.

Character Pitch: Human Echo Knight

Maltis is the son of an acclaimed sorcerer. Despite his father's best efforts, his son seemed barren of whatever magical spark resided in him. Maltis' skill with a blade however, began to become well known as he made a name for himself as a mercenary for higher.

As he entered his early twenties, Maltis began to become overwhelmed by strange feelings of deja vu. When he asked his father about it, he merely smiled and said they would have to keep an eye on it.

Role PlayThe caravan from Port Damali was nearing Palma Flora and had nearly emerged from the Vezdaweald when a strange feeling came over Maltis. He had been walking in front with Curtis Donner, another mercenary from the Port that he had become friendly with, when a feeling of dizziness washed over him and he had to grab onto Curtis's arm to steady himself.

"You alright," he asked.

A moment later, the feeling passed as quickly as it had come. "Yeah," Maltis said, shaking his head clear. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just...I can't help shake the feeling that I did this already."

Curtis's eyes went wide and the beginning of a smile began cracking his lips.

Maltis nodded. "I know, it sounds crazy, but I'm telling you. I did this once before and...," his eyes went wide as he remembered something that had never happened. "Stop," he yelled to the driver as his sword cleared its sheath.

Curtis was trained enough to draw his sword as Maltis did, though he did look to the man for an explanation.

"Agh, they know," came a shout for the trees not far ahead.

"Go, go," came another gruff voice. A moment later several men, all looking every bit the brigand, emerged from the trees and brush on either side of the road.

"You know, you're going to have to tell me how you do that," Curtis chided.

"That'll cost you a drink," Maltis replied with a smile as he parried the first of the bandits' swings.

Last edited by Silent Rain; Jan 15th, 2021 at 05:05 PM.
Old Jan 14th, 2021, 04:59 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
APPLICATION DONE
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Hand of Aces (Hand) - Tabaxi Wild Magic Sorcerer

Quick Physical Description: A golden furred Tabaxi with a mane of rakishly-tousled red hair, Hand is relatively short for a Tabaxi, though tall by human standards (6'2"). He has a slender build, and artfully-manicured claws. Hand dresses flamboyantly, favoring a variety of wide-collared shirts, ornately-patterned robes, and colorful tabards.

Pitch: A fast-talking, consistently upbeat personality, Hand of Aces is an itinerant gambler, roaming between the towns of the Menagerie Coast, moving on from each just before he wears out his welcome. Hand is very good at making money, and even better at spending it. He is impulsive, and fascinated by all kinds of shiny objects, doubly so if they are magical. Hand doesn't consider himself to have enemies - life is too short to bear grudges - but his devil-may-care attitude means that several people might disagree with that assessment. It is as if the tides of wild magic not only empower his spells, but influence his personality from moment to moment.

Roleplay:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hero screenshot.png
Views:	54
Size:	247.3 KB
ID:	89123  

Last edited by SnakeOilCharmer; Jan 15th, 2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old Jan 14th, 2021, 09:54 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2331
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
Was going to add more to Hilloc if the Gods so decree, but not sure he needs it. Consider him complete unless you tell me you want to see some extra snorts and whistles.

Last edited by penbeast0; Jan 14th, 2021 at 10:44 PM.