RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Dec 22nd, 2020, 09:39 PM
Ghost

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 21153
LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron
Excellent! I have reason to expect 2 or 3 more apps before the deadline. Very good indeed!

I will update the applicant table soon. I see Droobles didn't stick to his original post. In the future I woukd recommend deleting and overwriting old apps when you change your app rather than moving it so that the link in the applicant table remains relevant.

Excellent work everyone!

- Lord Byron
Old Dec 22nd, 2020, 11:03 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 294
droobles droobles droobles
Sorry! For some reason when I was updating the app the bb codes were going haywire. I believe I deleted/rewrote the post several times, before I discovered I was missing a [/TT] tag
Old Dec 24th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Ghost

Tools
User Statistics
LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron
Not a big deal @droobles. It was just a friendly suggestion.

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays or whatever may apply as we pass the winter solstice and move towards longer days in the northern hemisphere or descend towards the cold of longer nights in the southern one.

I know that my deadline does not fall long after the new year so if anyone needs more time, I will be happy to extend the deadline a bit or accept apps without a complete sheet but with a completed background and story with at least an outline of where the mechanics will go. The holidays are a time to relax and be merry so no pressure, no one is in a rush.

Cheers!

- Lord Byron
Old Dec 24th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Good Writing > Power Game

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 809
SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC
Merry christmas!
Old Dec 25th, 2020, 06:53 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
CrystalMists
Showing Interest, I will look over it deeper today and see what I might play.

Notes for Self: Remake Ves'ka (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2229255) (using her as an example for what I wanna do. XD

Short Version for Anybody wanting to know about her: She's a *race here* AND a dragon. She is a tiny bit of an outcast as though she prefers both her dragon form AND her hybird dragon form; She still is *Race here*.
She's gonna be a bit happy go lucking and happy to be out and about and USEFUL (More then likely; it's how she was for the game she used to be in that didn't hit it off; but I wanted to play her more.)
Gonna go with Gaia group there with her of course. fits to well.

Last edited by CrystalMists; Dec 25th, 2020 at 07:13 AM.
Old Dec 25th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Just an addicted gamer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5152
Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur
LeoByron, I want to play an elf and when reading your game forum, I found Fire Gray Elf.
Is it possible to play one?
Would it possible that a Noble descendant of Fire Gray Elf become Guardian of the North member?

Last edited by Xildur; Dec 25th, 2020 at 12:38 PM.
Old Dec 25th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17513
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Interest also piqued. I also had been playing with a similar dragon form idea as Crystal's (though more teeth/claws, less wizard). I might have to think of something else.

Hey, Xildur! Long time no see.
Old Dec 26th, 2020, 02:25 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
CrystalMists
Well I got a Frosty White Dragon if that makes any difference. Lots of Options for Teeth and Claws Mythic type animals though..even with wings added on. Nice ol Big Winged Lion of Mauling always is fun XD.

Mostly done with the Character itself (so I know what she can do and how her mythic turned out).
Ended up with Rimefrost Undine who's gone a Mythic White Dragon!. ...Nothing huge though. (still just a wee little dragon).
Geared Pretty heavily towards Blaster//Crowd Controller (Between freezing, slowing and staggering large groups) Plus a smidge of healing.
Built around the idea of "how can I play a dragon frostweaver.." Mythic made it almost to easy with either Form of Power or Mythic sphere mastery alteration. No humanoid form here though!. Dragon Loud and proud!. (I even took Oaths of Offerings as a "MUST BUILD MY HOARD" Compulsion) Just gotta get it on a sheet now and fluff my hoard up! ...err..fluff the character I mean.

Tenative Notes about her Mythicness.

She's a Dragon..and she has a hoard...she MUST have a hoard..Must PROTECT HOARD.

So. Her Dragon Nature and Mythicness is tied into the age ol Dragon need to Hoard.
Half of what she makes..and sometimes more..Goes into her hoard..Thankfully she can haul her hoard around thanks to her personal extradimensional Space...
But..She can't go INTO herself. So She often feels the need to ..do things with her hoard.. Count it; Sleep on it; Scrooge McDuck through it..
This is part of her being. Somewhat Literally.

Mythic Tradition:
Drawback: Burden of the Master (Dragon), Traditional, Recharge Required (Must spend 8 hours with hoard to recharge mythic power)
Boons: Form of Power (Dragon Transformation + 3rd Tier Addt Trait Avian Transformation Flight), Mythic Expertise: Oracle Revelation (Winter Mystery: Child of Winter(EX)), Mythic Expertise: Oracle Revelation (Winter Mystery: Cold Aura (SU)

Last edited by CrystalMists; Dec 26th, 2020 at 04:12 AM.
Old Dec 26th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Just an addicted gamer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5152
Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaque View Post
Hey, Xildur! Long time no see.
Hey, dbaque.
Nice to see some of the old icons still here.
Old Dec 26th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 294
droobles droobles droobles
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMists View Post
Well I got a Frosty White Dragon if that makes any difference. Lots of Options for Teeth and Claws Mythic type animals though..even with wings added on. Nice ol Big Winged Lion of Mauling always is fun XD.

Mostly done with the Character itself (so I know what she can do and how her mythic turned out).
Ended up with Rimefrost Undine who's gone a Mythic White Dragon!. ...Nothing huge though. (still just a wee little dragon).
Geared Pretty heavily towards Blaster//Crowd Controller (Between freezing, slowing and staggering large groups) Plus a smidge of healing.
Built around the idea of "how can I play a dragon frostweaver.." Mythic made it almost to easy with either Form of Power or Mythic sphere mastery alteration. No humanoid form here though!. Dragon Loud and proud!. (I even took Oaths of Offerings as a "MUST BUILD MY HOARD" Compulsion) Just gotta get it on a sheet now and fluff my hoard up! ...err..fluff the character I mean.

Tenative Notes about her Mythicness.

She's a Dragon..and she has a hoard...she MUST have a hoard..Must PROTECT HOARD.

So. Her Dragon Nature and Mythicness is tied into the age ol Dragon need to Hoard.
Half of what she makes..and sometimes more..Goes into her hoard..Thankfully she can haul her hoard around thanks to her personal extradimensional Space...
But..She can't go INTO herself. So She often feels the need to ..do things with her hoard.. Count it; Sleep on it; Scrooge McDuck through it..
This is part of her being. Somewhat Literally.

Mythic Tradition:
Drawback: Burden of the Master (Dragon), Traditional, Recharge Required (Must spend 8 hours with hoard to recharge mythic power)
Boons: Form of Power (Dragon Transformation + 3rd Tier Addt Trait Avian Transformation Flight), Mythic Expertise: Oracle Revelation (Winter Mystery: Child of Winter(EX)), Mythic Expertise: Oracle Revelation (Winter Mystery: Cold Aura (SU)
I believe each mythic boon can be taken only once. But, if you take Pharasma's Deific Obedience you get another revelation as the 3rd boon.
Old Dec 26th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
CrystalMists
Quote:
Originally Posted by droobles View Post
I believe each mythic boon can be taken only once. But, if you take Pharasma's Deific Obedience you get another revelation as the 3rd boon.
Hmm. yes you are correct. Thank you!.

Alternatively it looks like I can switch it to Mythic Exemplar to take Universal Path Ability: Extra Mythic Feat (Ex) which I can use to take Extra Revelation as I have that class feature now..even if it's not the continueing version.

Either way I'm not gonna fret TO much about the Mythic Tradition as that one in the end needs some DM input on if it's ok. SO it's all just a suggestion atm..I would love to keep the form of power though. XD

Last edited by CrystalMists; Dec 26th, 2020 at 12:22 PM.
Old Dec 26th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Ghost

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xildur View Post
LeoByron, I want to play an elf and when reading your game forum, I found Fire Gray Elf.
Is it possible to play one?
Would it possible that a Noble descendant of Fire Gray Elf become Guardian of the North member?
Yes, that could work. I relocated them to the Custom Race section of the game folder and made a few minor changes to fit them to this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by droobles
Good catch, thank you.

- Lord Byron
Old Dec 26th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
@Crystal: The hoard instinct makes for a classic dragon motivation to play off. And entertaining to watch
Old Dec 26th, 2020, 09:25 PM
Ghost

Tools
User Statistics

- Lord Byron
Old Dec 28th, 2020, 01:26 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics