PF-1e Wrath of the Righteous: Paths of Ascent - Page 21 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Nov 24th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6814
CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook
Arudin --

Not at the moment. I'm in the process of accepting Ysolde and 17FromGreatness if one of them switches away from being a witch.
Old Nov 24th, 2022, 06:22 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 585
17fromgreatness 17fromgreatness 17fromgreatness 17fromgreatness 17fromgreatness 17fromgreatness
Quote:
Two slots are being filled are:
- Full caster, and
- Mixed mode blaster (melee + range)
I was already working on a “ranged” motif angle into the character I posted. I was taking the Mythic Rank to make sure and bolster the casting side of things for the Party. I wouldn’t mind dropping some of this and reworking the character a bit with this new thought in mind. I can change out the Witch class and work on the caster/ranged side as a dual support.

@Ysolde - hats off to your Tiefling Witch entry. I had my eye on a very similar idea but have found the Kisune a satisfying alternative for me. Let me know what you would like to do. If you want to keep the Witch as you planned or not and w we can take it from there.
Old Nov 24th, 2022, 08:40 PM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23325
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17fromgreatness View Post
I was already working on a “ranged” motif angle into the character I posted. I was taking the Mythic Rank to make sure and bolster the casting side of things for the Party. I wouldn’t mind dropping some of this and reworking the character a bit with this new thought in mind. I can change out the Witch class and work on the caster/ranged side as a dual support.

@Ysolde - hats off to your Tiefling Witch entry. I had my eye on a very similar idea but have found the Kisune a satisfying alternative for me. Let me know what you would like to do. If you want to keep the Witch as you planned or not and w we can take it from there.
Nijnjaed me and my willingness to switch. I was working somewhat toward a sneak attack angle with Artiya. So, I would easily switch her over towards Arcane Trickster which meshes pretty well with the trickster path anyhow. Alternatively to make her a full caster I'd have to switch her onto the Archmage path so I think Nym staying as a witch and Artiya hopping over to Rogue/Wizard/Arcane Trickster would make better sense?
Old Nov 25th, 2022, 01:08 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook
Let me know if the two of you have consensus on who is staying vs switching.
Old Nov 25th, 2022, 01:58 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
17fromgreatness 17fromgreatness 17fromgreatness 17fromgreatness 17fromgreatness 17fromgreatness
@Ysolde - Why don't you follow the Arcane Trickster path (a class after my own heart) - unless you're still wanting to do the other? I'll stay with the Witch.

@CAT - I'll need to clean up a few things to refine Nym. Any suggestions you have to help bring out what the Party needs most would be helpful. I'll put together a few questions for clarification (from your earlier post) a little later.

Last edited by 17fromgreatness; Nov 25th, 2022 at 01:58 PM.
Old Nov 25th, 2022, 04:05 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
If you have specific questions, let me know.

Otherwise the existing players can kibbitz with suggestions. Though I prefer you avoid massive rewrites.

For anyone reviewing 17s character, the gestalt dips all give stacking bonuses to attack, so the character can land crazy accurate arrows, rays or touch spells. Switching to Eldritch Knight later allows advancement that is full BAB, full casting and mythic. That was discussed via emails earlier.
Old Nov 25th, 2022, 04:13 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Ysolde -- Since we are using Spheres and Path of War
- there is a lot you can do with careful selection of feats, stances and martial talents.

--

You can both move your character drafts to the active character folders and we can iterate in them anyway.
Old Nov 25th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7537
ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63
Please PM me if you have need for another. I have been wanting to pick up another game and being allowed to play a psion is just a bonus.
Old Nov 25th, 2022, 10:29 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
@ CAT - Got it. I'll Post questions there. Thanks.
Old Nov 26th, 2022, 01:30 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Hi Ricktur63 -- thanks for expressing interest. We are full up for now, but I'll look back here and ping people if/when I'm looking again.
Old Nov 26th, 2022, 06:37 PM
Paladin Extraordinaire

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8603
Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis
Pinging is good.