OOC The Flying Harper Tavern - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > The Amulet of Nullbryn
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Sep 3rd, 2015, 08:36 AM
Have you tried rebooting?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 809
Bruno71 Bruno71 Bruno71 Bruno71 Bruno71 Bruno71 Bruno71
So...are we waiting for anything else before the next update from Nasrith? Just curious...
Old Sep 3rd, 2015, 11:12 PM
Casual D&D Enthusiast
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5573
Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast
I think we're just waiting on Nasrith. He's prolly busy with life and such. I'll be around whenever he comes back.
Old Sep 6th, 2015, 05:52 AM
Friendly Ratbasterd GM
Outplay 2018  

Hall of Fame DM 2017  

Hall of Fame GM 2021

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23411
jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear
Nasrith, please let us know what is going on. There's nothing worse than having to guess if the stoppage is temporary or the game is dead.
Old Sep 10th, 2015, 09:13 AM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 41152
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Man, Nasrith hasn't even logged in for two weeks. Doing a little bit of stalking on his account profile, his last post (for another game) says that he just started back at school. So, I guess Enthusiast's "life got busy" theory is true. Still, I agree it'd be nice to hear word whether this game remains feasible to run, from his perspective, given other commitments.
Old Sep 10th, 2015, 08:03 PM
Casual D&D Enthusiast
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast Enthusiast
Sure, it'd be nice--open communication is great and all--but PbP is a game of patience. I just hope everything is OK with Nasrith! And I hope our (overly?) philosophical discourse didn't kill his enthusiasm for the game.

Nasrith, if/when you come back, I'll be around. If not, no hard feelings. I just hope you're alright.
Old Sep 11th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Friendly Ratbasterd GM
Outplay 2018  

Hall of Fame DM 2017  

Hall of Fame GM 2021

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23411
jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear
PM me also if the game is going to continue.
Old Sep 20th, 2015, 10:17 PM
Casual D&D Enthusiast
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
Well, at least we know Nasrith is OK.

The game was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the opportunity, Nasrith. It was good to get some experience with 5e character creation.

See you around, everyone!
Old Sep 21st, 2015, 07:27 AM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 41152
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Well, it was good to meet you all! I guess I'll be scrambling for a new game, so mayhaps I'll see you around.