OOC The Dungeon Dweller's Discussion Depot! - Page 10 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Oi! Adventurers! Gimme back that loot!
twitter facebook
0 7 4 0
... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 05-30-2013, 03:31 AM
Why not Zoidberg?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1384
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum
You know what is great about nevada? no insects and no humidity. No grass so you don't have to worry about your lawn.

Thank you so much for your support and patience everyone!!!
Old 05-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 739
Sauragnmon Sauragnmon Sauragnmon Sauragnmon Sauragnmon Sauragnmon Sauragnmon
He's lying about the insects all dying in Michigan - I'm further north than him and we have them in droves. Even further north they get as big as a damn volvo, and when a mosquito takes a blood sample, you feel like you're donating blood.

I'd take Nevada, but the sun is annoying, and it doesn't come with my health insurance. I'd love to not have to have a damn lawn.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:32 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 692
Azord Azord Azord Azord Azord Azord
I am in hell, I mean texas.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9129
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azord View Post
I am in hell, I mean texas.
Well, especially right now. It's only in the 80's, but it's so humid that everything is icky and gross. Case in point: the coating on my steering wheel melted over my hands, leaving me to drive home with constant thoughts of "Aaaah! It's gross!"
Old 05-30-2013, 06:12 PM
Warranty void on Material

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 320
Grundz Grundz Grundz Grundz
Birthday present for me: Catching the Reverend's pick, and having him sign it

And now I need sleep...
Thus spaketh Grundz: Druid, Apothecary, Ranger, Mad Scientist, Punster, Viticulturalist, Sage, DM, Freelancer, Dark Rider, Eater of Pies, Bringer of Lightning, Architect of the Grand Scheme of Things, Benevolent God of Stuff-in-General, and All-Round Nice Guy!

Last edited by Grundz; 05-30-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:53 PM
Back in green

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9935
DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring
Rockabilly and psychobilly and all that are things that I... just don't get. I dated a woman really into that scene for a while, and lord knows that I tried to develop a taste for that sort of music, but it never clicked.

Incidentally, does Mobil know that he's using that image on his guitar picks?
Old 05-31-2013, 12:25 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I have to admit, I was skeptical when I first heard some Bluegrass covers of a few classic Metallica songs, but they kinda caught on after a while... the cover of Fuel by Iron Horse was the one that caught me the best, I couldn't help but picture myself bombing around the back country dirt roads with that playing on the stereo...
Old 05-31-2013, 08:05 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Pretty much have a feeling that unless I took 10 or 20 taking my way down that rope, the 7 I rolled is not good enough.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:15 AM

Tools
User Statistics
You only need a 5 for a knotted rope. It's cool.
Thus spaketh Grundz: Druid, Apothecary, Ranger, Mad Scientist, Punster, Viticulturalist, Sage, DM, Freelancer, Dark Rider, Eater of Pies, Bringer of Lightning, Architect of the Grand Scheme of Things, Benevolent God of Stuff-in-General, and All-Round Nice Guy!
Old 05-31-2013, 02:20 PM
Back in green

Tools
User Statistics
DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauragnmon View Post
Pretty much have a feeling that unless I took 10 or 20 taking my way down that rope, the 7 I rolled is not good enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundz View Post
You only need a 5 for a knotted rope. It's cool.
Yeah, I'm not sure about everyone else, but I thought that Azord's decision was rather... curious . Wasn't going to give him a hard time, though; figured that he wanted to be able to get down while avoiding any possible bottleneck on the rope.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:50 PM
Back in green

Tools
User Statistics
Before we go any further, Alastair will cast Detect Magic and keep his "eyes" open for any magic auras. Probably should have done that earlier, but I wouldn't want to risk making the noise while we're in the cavern, at least not until Boogit comes back and lets us all know that they're too busy yelling "Derp Derp Derp!" and hitting themselves in the head to hear us up ahead.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:30 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4540
GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter
Nope, they're just throwing a party without us. Don't worry, I secured an invitation.

EDIT: I also might recommend Viscous stay stealth-ed for the time being, so Boogit can try and lure them away. Essentially, next round with Init 18 he's beating the other guys, so he'll act first and move-action to S-18 on the big map. Once behind that outcropping, if the DM feels that square counts as "unobserved", (it seems far enough/out of LoS but I could be wrong) then second action will be either another Stealth check or Climbing up. "Bad" guys chase fleeing goblin, goblin turns around corner, guys round corner in pursuit, et voila enemy flanked.

Last edited by GrimDarkOtter; 06-02-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Back in green

Tools
User Statistics
Good plan. It would have been even better if you had explained some of it to the rest of us beforehand

But seriously, if Alastair sees and hears Boogit sneak off into the darkness with nothing more than a "Shhh", and then a minute later hears "SURPRISE PARTY!" and the sounds of fighting from up ahead, then he's just going to assume that the stealth portion of this mission is over. It's not exactly like he had a high opinion of Boogit or Viscous in the first place, and he'd have no trouble drawing the conclusion that they either got spotted or were just too dumb/reckless to remain hidden.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4540
GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter GrimDarkOtter
Well, if there's one thing goblins in Pathfinder are good at, it's putting the "chaotic" in "chaotic evil". So calling it a "plan" implies something of a forethought quality that's probably not there.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:30 AM

Tools
User Statistics
No way, you're just keeping the plan 'flexible'.

Also, if anyone's got an image they'd prefer used for mapping their character, feel free to link it.