Game Thread Chapter 2: Beef and bread - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Quest for the Dragons egg
twitter facebook
0 5 4 5
... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 10-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Norrin Radd's Avatar
Norrin Radd Norrin Radd is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-27-2015
RPXP: 447
Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd
Posts: 1,538
Bailey blocks the zombies groping attack with her shield and quickly responds with a counter attack. Swinging her mace she growls, "Get back from me wretch!"

 
__________________
When zombies can parkour things are definitely bad.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-22-2013, 05:33 PM
rngrbob's Avatar
rngrbob rngrbob is offline
Medical Ofcr/Combat Medic
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-29-2018
RPXP: 440
rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob
Posts: 1,661
Bailey's counter attack on the zombie that attacked her, hits it square in the face throwing it on to the floor with a crunch and a thud dead once more for good. Leaving the zombie that attacked Aramil on its round.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-25-2013, 06:06 AM
MasterMind007's Avatar
MasterMind007 MasterMind007 is offline
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-03-2019
RPXP: 739
MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007
Posts: 1,814
Aramil puts away his bow and pulls out his rapier and short sword combo.
__________________
"CARPE DM: SIEZE THE DUNGEON MASTER."
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Norrin Radd's Avatar
Norrin Radd Norrin Radd is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-27-2015
RPXP: 447
Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd
Posts: 1,538
Bailey shifts to the offence and moves to position beside Aramil. FlankingTaking advantage of the zombie's distraction she hammers away at the creature with her mace.

 
__________________
When zombies can parkour things are definitely bad.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-25-2013, 05:42 PM
rngrbob's Avatar
rngrbob rngrbob is offline
Medical Ofcr/Combat Medic
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-29-2018
RPXP: 440
rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob
Posts: 1,661
With Bailey flanking the final zombie and takes her attack of opportunity. She hits it with great force felling it to the floor so that it can never harm anyone any more.

XP: 1600 + 1d10 +
00 (1000 being the most highest extra xp to gain)

OOCIf you need to you may rest and recoup any lost hp ok.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10-25-2013, 06:27 PM
UltraBlackone's Avatar
UltraBlackone UltraBlackone is offline
Player, DM, Friend
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-22-2018
RPXP: 427
UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone
Posts: 1,581
OOC
Dice EXP roll:
1d10 4


Hitodama looks around at the two traveling with him after spitting on the rotting flesh of a fallen foe. With a gesture and some words to his angel of war he taps his shoulder.
Dice Cure Light Wounds:
1d8+4 (6)+4 Total = 10

A wicked and almost scary look of glee seems to cover his normally solemn face. His wounds now fully healed he puts away his morningstar, picks up and puts away his bow, then turns back to the group with a question.

"Are the two of you good to press on? The one raising these foul creatures can't be far from sight so we should press on if able."
__________________
Do you read Sutter Cane?

Last edited by UltraBlackone; 10-25-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-25-2013, 06:45 PM
Togot's Avatar
Togot Togot is online now
Lone Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-06-2019
RPXP: 5436
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Posts: 6,161
Brick goes forth
__________________
I'm not intellectually arrogant, I'm just right all the time
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-25-2013, 08:57 PM
Norrin Radd's Avatar
Norrin Radd Norrin Radd is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-27-2015
RPXP: 447
Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd
Posts: 1,538
OOC
Dice EXP:
1d10 4
Dice Perception:
1d20+4 (4)+4 Total = 8


Bailey still riding the rush of adrenalin from the battle turns to Hitodama, "I can press on...no problems here. Whew...Pelor be praised...did you see me smash those zombies into the Abyss." She takes a queasy look at her gore covered mace and smiles, "I'm getting pretty good at this!"

As the rush of battle subsides Bailey takes a quick look around the room for anything of importance. "Aramil, are you injured or are you ready to press on?"
__________________
When zombies can parkour things are definitely bad.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-26-2013, 09:41 AM
MasterMind007's Avatar
MasterMind007 MasterMind007 is offline
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-03-2019
RPXP: 739
MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007
Posts: 1,814
OOC
Dice EXP:
1d10 10

"Yeah, I'm injured...", said Aramil, heavily in pain from all the blows he recieved from the previous battle. "Can I just get a moment... To rest a bit?"
__________________
"CARPE DM: SIEZE THE DUNGEON MASTER."
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Norrin Radd's Avatar
Norrin Radd Norrin Radd is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-27-2015
RPXP: 447
Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd
Posts: 1,538
"Pelor will provide rest for us all." Bailey channels divine energy washing over the three adventurers. The warming light washes over them healing wounds. Her copper hair and eye shimmer as the energy is released.

 
__________________
When zombies can parkour things are definitely bad.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-26-2013, 06:35 PM
rngrbob's Avatar
rngrbob rngrbob is offline
Medical Ofcr/Combat Medic
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-29-2018
RPXP: 440
rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob
Posts: 1,661
Bailey doesn't detect anything out the unusual once the group is rested and wounds are fully healed. When they press onward they head through another corridor that runs into a deep deep chasm, also turns to the left and continues on past a window looking into room with some sort of contraption with stone blocks lined up with in it. The corridor that goes pas the odd looking room ends to the left again to a wooden door.

Once Brick enters the mine and through the whole the mine foreman's men blow open, leads through a dark corridor and into a temple like room with a fountain in the center and the walls made of superior masonry. As as he can see with in the darkened camber. He discovers four zombie corpses, one giant spider carcass and three human skeletons.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Norrin Radd's Avatar
Norrin Radd Norrin Radd is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-27-2015
RPXP: 447
Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd Norrin Radd
Posts: 1,538
Bailey stops at the "window" to the room with the machine in it. She takes a looks inside as well as she can and scans the room for magic. "There is a door coming up...I'll bet it will lead us to this room. What a strange looking devise...I wonder what it is?"

 
__________________
When zombies can parkour things are definitely bad.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-27-2013, 06:52 AM
MasterMind007's Avatar
MasterMind007 MasterMind007 is offline
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-03-2019
RPXP: 739
MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007 MasterMind007
Posts: 1,814
Aramil looks at the device through the "window", trying to figure out what it does.

Dice Disable Device:
d20+11 (17)+11 Total = 28
__________________
"CARPE DM: SIEZE THE DUNGEON MASTER."
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10-27-2013, 05:40 PM
rngrbob's Avatar
rngrbob rngrbob is offline
Medical Ofcr/Combat Medic
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-29-2018
RPXP: 440
rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob
Posts: 1,661
Bailey doesn't detect any magic coming from the room with the contraption or behind the door ahead of the group. Aramil figures out that the device makes a bridge across the chasm back behind them so one can get across the chasm to the other side. There seems to be no door that goes into the devices room as both Bailey and Aramil can see, and the door ahead of the group doesn't seem to lead to it. Leading only to a library.

Last edited by rngrbob; 10-29-2013 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Clerification and extra info.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-27-2013, 05:43 PM
rngrbob's Avatar
rngrbob rngrbob is offline
Medical Ofcr/Combat Medic
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-29-2018
RPXP: 440
rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob
Posts: 1,661
To Brick it doesn't seem that the skeletons bones or even the four zombie corpses to be the bodies of the companions that he traveled with to this village. He can only see about twenty feet in front of his self, this temple room is about 60 feet wide and and 40 feet long.

Last edited by rngrbob; 10-29-2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: for clarification
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB