: +

Notices

Old 11-17-2019, 05:25 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Cherry
Whelp... throwing hat, hoping to hit ring.

Name: Kaia Rai a/k/a Ray-Ray, Kay, Kay-Ray

Description (Personality and looks): Black hair, tawny skin, half-Indian, half-English but raised in northern Brittania. Short and wide-hipped, pear-shaped, with strong arms and legs. Wears glasses. Has an easy, sardonic smile. Turns into a bear and, like, rips stuff apart. Super strong. Claws. Teeth. Taller. Basically the same build, but ten times the weight. Chestnut brown fur with a blackish tinge on the head and on the forearms, as if she had bathed in the blood of her enemies and stained her fur in so doing. Totally fearless. Wears her hair chopped short. A piercing stare accentuated by large, dark, unblinking eyes.

Chimera form (What animal DNA do you have): BEAR (Grizzly)

History: Kaia never knew her father. He was a soldier. Or a smuggler. Or a wealthy merchant. Her mother never told her the full story. Regardless, he was from the prosperous northerlands and mama sold spices in the market. He took her home on the ship with him, impregnated her, and left her in central Brittania without money, food, or fluency of the local tongue. She found work, scraping enough coin for food. "The war made widows of us all," she was fond of saying. Kaia was four when the three men in balaclavas took her. She fought, even managed to rip out a handful of hair from one of them and left bloody clawmarks in the forearm of another, but they took her to the white building with the tall walls and the men in black uniforms. They took her and locked her away. Sometimes they injected her with things. Sometimes the things made her sleepy. Always, she fought. She never lost that spark for resistance. She fought tooth and nail. Every. Single. Time. Until the explosion. She never found out who fired or dropped whatever it was that blasted a massive hole in their big, stupid wall any more than she learned who killed the guards. She escaped less than a week after the blast, but not before being forced to eat the* leg of one of the men who had fallen near her cell. She can't recall if she dreamed or hallucinated what followed, but someone (or some thing) opened her cell. Now she's free and she's not going back. She scrapes a living. Just like mama did. And she'll survive. Because that's what Kaia is: a survivor.

Other: When Kaia stakes out an area, it's hers. The stupid Grizzly DNA has left her feeling fiercely territorial.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	portrait-beautiful-indian-girl-student-with-backpack-glasses_8119-2403.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	82234  
Old 11-19-2019, 11:16 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Wariforever14
OMG I love him. Him and my Nick are going to get along SO well. Similar story, ish, I guess. Arthur and Bernard you are accepted!

We are absolutely still open!!
Old 11-20-2019, 06:22 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4224
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
Cool beans!
Old 11-21-2019, 07:50 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 861
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0

Last edited by penbeast0; 11-21-2019 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-22-2019, 02:08 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 202
Exfilia Exfilia Exfilia
IdentityCharacter Creator: Exfilia

Name: Ulrich Kreutz

Description (Personality and looks)Ulrich is tall and very muscular, with a chestnut buzz cut, a wide blunt nose and small, widely set blue eyes. He's mostly quite placid, but in a confrontation his horrible temper surfaces and violence often erupts.

Chimera form (What animal DNA do you have)Minotaur. Ulrich is part bull, probably one of the small breeds, Guernsey, Jersey, Swiss or even Highland, but he has impressive horns in animal form and has been taught how to use them. In either form, he's extremely strong, and even as a human the head butt is his favorite tactic.

HistoryUlrich is a late version cattle transformation, and his captors were quite satisfied with him. However, his herd instinct was strong, and when three of the guards started torturing the badger boy, Ulrich charged and killed them all. The badger vanished; Ulrich isn't sure where he went, but other guards approached, and Ulrich bashed through a gate at a full run to gain his freedom.

OtherLike many bovines, Ulrich isn't the brightest bulb on the tree, but he's quiet and clever, and he gets by. At the moment he's working under the table--no papers, of course--as a bouncer at a bar that caters to laborers. The manager lets him live in the basement, and considers himself lucky to have such cheap security. Ulrich is a vegetarian, but he has a fascination with guns and explosives and other things that go bang. He has only just begun to suspect that there might be other chimeras out there, and he wonders about the wisdom of contacting them.

Last edited by Exfilia; 11-22-2019 at 02:09 PM. Reason: reformatting
Old 11-25-2019, 07:42 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Wariforever14
Yes, I'd rather Bernard like that. It's going to be more of a serious RP, definite themes of WWII in there.

Ulrich is in! He sounds neat!

I will make the link now! Let's plan on having some of them meet up in a local border town. Most of them will have escaped, and will meet and eventually form the Resistance!
Old 11-27-2019, 01:24 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2690
Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade
Hi, are you still accepting characters? I’d be really interested in this if so.
Old 11-27-2019, 02:26 PM
Slightlystitious

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1014
auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie
Also, have I missed the link?
Old 11-27-2019, 05:14 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 861
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
I haven't seen it either so probably waiting for the post-turkey collapse to do it.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:05 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 59393
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
As a game approver, I am curious about the link too.

I inquired. No answer yet.