... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 09-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23081
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Very cool plot. Wish you the best!
Old 09-01-2018, 11:35 PM
Chaotic Good Red Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6274
Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01
Old 09-02-2018, 12:18 AM
Illithid Eater

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1819
Anthrueser Anthrueser Anthrueser Anthrueser Anthrueser Anthrueser Anthrueser Anthrueser Anthrueser Anthrueser Anthrueser

Old 09-02-2018, 12:33 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 408
Lifedragn Lifedragn Lifedragn Lifedragn Lifedragn
Added character sheet. I need to break out my diplomat pack into specific items and add weights, and to-hit/damage rolls which I'll go and fill in if selected for play. But all choices are made.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:29 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10927
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Would a Tabaxi Swashbuckling Rogue be acceptable?

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 09-02-2018 at 11:27 PM.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:25 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1930
silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers
Tower graduate #820
Old 09-02-2018, 11:27 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10927
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Hey, thanks. Looks like a great game. I created her for another game and didn't make the cut. I'll shop her around elsewhere.
Good luck everyone.
- D

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 09-02-2018 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:21 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 571
Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo
Name: Dust
Race: variant human (magic initiate: Druid)
Class: monk
Alignment: lawful/neutral
Background: hermit
Ideals: by knowing yourself you come to understand the world. By knowing the world you understand yourself.
Bonds: everyone is redeemable, they just need the right perspective. Sometimes that means unorthodox techniques.
Flaws: He doesn’t like death. He’s non-lethal first and has trouble pushing passed that line.

Personality/Appearance:

Dark shaggy hair, 5”11’ with brownish skin. He’s a sweet guy who’s very trusting but he’s not very bright. If he catches any sign of being taken advantage of though he will send a strongly worded letter to their supervisor.
Backstory: raising funds to help rebuild his monestary. That’s his main goal, but he’s on a journey to improve in his monastic teaching and learn the other ways the elements can teach.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Desteplo; 09-09-2018 at 05:00 PM.
Old 09-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 305
ellie ellie ellie ellie
Hello! New player here (brand new to the site, fairly new to D&D) - I'd like to apply, if I may! Haven't come terribly far with my character but I think she will be a half-elf paladin. Thanks!
Old 09-04-2018, 11:54 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
GrandMattress
Hehe. I, just like the player above, was thinking of bringing an half-elven paladin to your screens.

Character ApplicationName: Lori
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Paladin
Alignment: Lawful Good

Last edited by GrandMattress; 09-10-2018 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Reminded of Pronouns
Old 09-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 930
J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B
Character Application
right-aligned image
Quill, "The Oghma's Maid"

Name: Quill. (Character Sheet. Not Yet)
Ethnicity: Warforged (Envoy)
Class: Cleric (Knowledge Domain)
Background: A Researcher's Assistant is a person that take care of the menial task of the sage. Being a Maid specialized in some of the knowledge to support the sage on their research, you know writing, reading or any kind of lore, mixing task of a maid with the tasks of scholar's apprentice.

Skill Proficiencies: Choose two between History, Arcana, Nature, Investigation, Medicine.
Languages: One of your choice
Tool Proficiencies: Calligrapher's tools, Alchemist's tools, Herbalist kit or Cook’s utensils.
Equipment: a writing kit (small pouch with a quill, ink, folded parchment, and a small penknife), a empty notebook, a set of common clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp.

Feature: Multifaceted Supporter

Your continuous assistance in different researches leave you with a font of knowledge that most maid does not know. When you attempt to learn or recall a piece of lore, if you do not know that information, you often know where and from whom you can obtain it. Usually, this information comes from a library, scriptorium, university, or a sage or other learned person or creature. Your DM might rule that the knowledge you seek is secreted away in an almost inaccessible place, or that it simply cannot be found. Unearthing the deepest secrets of the multiverse can require an adventure or even a whole campaign. Besides, you can offer your multifaceted skills as a maid in exchange for shelter or a place to rest.
Reseacher's Assistant (To be Approved by the DM)
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Character's Music Themes:Her Feeling Towards Leverith

Appearance.

As a member of the Warforged Race, Quill is one of her Kind. She was build to serve as a maid and because of that her features are more close to look like a human than any of her race. Her short height (5''11') and slender body it was the result of a design with the intention for her to have the elegance and delicacy than a maid of a famous sage requires and in her programming was entrusted the appearance that her clothes must have. A long maid dress with a combination of colors of Black, White and blue matching a set of leather heel boots hided in her dress' skirt and barely at sight and a Maid's hat that decorate her hair.

Personality.

Quill is a calm, serene and polite person that relies mainly in her logic and knowledge than her emotions, though she can feel emotions, she tries not to show any, but sometimes she let it sip though unconsciously. When that happens, most people realize about her naivety and innocence proper of the feelings of a child, along with her lack of ability in how to handle emotions.

For her, Handling emotions is a painful process and the reason behind that is the dead of her Creator and father. The days she lived with him, she considered that feelings where something amazing to experience but when he died, she began to understand that her own feelings became like a curse that lead her to say that "Emotions are a burden that sentient beings have to deal with". Sadness, grief, fear, there were the reason she strayed from the path of Knowledge to the point of spending years wandering without a clear purpose or goal, only wondering why it was the purpose of living. Since then, she recognized that there are good emotions but bad emotions tend to be unbearable and since that moment, she really fears to let herself be possessed by them, holding pride in the supreme logic that most warforged sees as their best trait.

Curiously, she shows an empathy and compassion that can compete with flesh races. It is a contradiction in her own way of thought, because she hates to show her emotions about herself but she doesn't complain about showing her feelings when it comes to make others feel well about themselves or made them feel useful. That attitude comes for her own suffering and her desire to be useful and fulfil her purpose that it is be useful to others, as her job of maid demands.

Quill have an eager curiosity that is part of her, because she was built to be of help in the research of her maker. That's why, she is always hunger for knowledge and she document her discoveries with detail. You can see her making money with the only purpose of have enough incomes to buy notebooks, paper and ink. It's a need she must fulfil and she really enjoys. Learning and gathering knowledge was the reason that she began to travels as an adventurer though her main reason it is to fulfil the desires of her new master that it is her god, Oghma.

Complementing his personality is her obsession the process of doing a task and fulfilling a job. She really enjoys more the process of doing or making something in the correct way that the result itself and you can see that even in her service to Oghma. Praying, gathering knowledge, writing book to gift people, teaching others like her god demands, anything have a ritual she carefully follows in until she finishes her task. That obsession can be seeing in her clothes, the only vestige she retains for her maker, her desire to dress as a Maid. For her that dress doesn't conflict with the service she commended to do though some clerics of her order disliked the idea.

Biography / Writing Sample (Final Revision Ver 1.00b)

Last edited by J2B; 09-20-2018 at 05:25 PM.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:26 PM
For Sanguinius!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3465
Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon
Placeholder for an expression of interest. Experienced in all DnD up to 3.5e, experienced PbP player, new to RPGX and essentially new to 5e. Hope that's enough to keep me eligible! Possible Ranger incoming.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8684
tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum
Old 09-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1930
silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers
Updated the table of applications. Thank for all of the applications, support and interest in the game. I will continue to review applications as they come in.

Again anyone is welcome to put in an application; regardless of experience.
Tower graduate #820
Old 09-05-2018, 09:50 AM
A Dragony Dragon's Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 632
Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick
Here's another placeholder for interest. I'm brand new to pbp as well as the site (in fact, I'm still a suspected 2 or 3 posts from finishing the mage tower newbie solo adventure). I'm pretty familiar with the 5e ruleset, but only at the core (PH) level. I just moved to a cow town and lost my live playing options, so I'm excited to explore the pbp option. I am reliable - will check posts daily, and not disappear on everybody. I'll get an app posted in the next couple days as soon as I figure out the basics of the character. Thanks.