Other [Champions 6e] 9 11 Teen Supers - Page 9 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook
0 7 2 0
... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 08-14-2019, 09:10 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4224
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
I'm here now so we should be all good LOL
Old 08-15-2019, 01:51 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1878
HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonMax View Post
Barrier may not be the problem you think though...because the Duration of Barrier is Instantaneous. Which means that once the Barrier is created, the Multipower can be shifted and not cause it to vanish. It is Dismissable, but that doesn't change its duration, it just gives me the ability voluntarily cause it to vanish (something not normally possible).

Plus, the Barrier isn't envisioned as my principle defense. You'll notice this build has a decent PD/ED, unlike Kitsune. She can take a hit without Barrier. The Barrier is more like...an extra layer of defense, and one that can be projected to help shield innocents as well.
Hm...that actually isn't addressing my concern, which is that you have an "attack" MP with a "defense"/"utility power" slot in it. I get it; I can imagine the slots associated with various elements, and Barrier is a great "Earth" element power. I consider it possibly more than the starting character should have in terms of powers and something to add later with experience unless you can move it out of the MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiya View Post
Will do.

I get the feeling that we have different definitions of 'political'. For example, Tempo is strongly aligned with the U.S military. His background and goals are extremely political. And yet, you don't seem to have a problem with that. Is there something I'm missing here?

Like it or not, politics will inevitably be part of this game. It's about teenagers gaining superpowers in a post-9/11 world. I completely understand why you don't want them running for office, or inciting a revolution. But politics is in everything. Should the PCs catch a thief who's stealing to feed their family? What do they do when the police shoot yet another unarmed civilian? How will they react when people with conflicting desires petition them for help? Each PC will have their own answers to dilemmas like these. That's what roleplaying is all about.

I've severely toned down Bright's ambitions, so as not to distract from your story. And if you don't want her fanbase to play a major role, then that's fine too. But asking a superhero to avoid politics is like asking a fish to avoid water. They're surrounded by it.
I'm happy to have the philosophical discussion in another forum, and I can see how having an anarchist character might seem like a logical alternative to having a character subject to orders, however, I am sure that we have different visions of the nature of politics in this game, and in particular what makes it easier to GM and what demands more GM time and attention in a game, so I am rejecting this particular character concept for this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredSyn View Post
OK I updated the images that were not showing and they now work. Everything is located inside my original Character post. https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...73#post8490673
Good images! Very evocative, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachenspirit View Post
Answers to GM questions along with further detail about character.

I didn't add these details as I didn't want to "overdo" her application/history. Now that you've asked...
This springs from her highly competitive nature, and love of "the game." Though some might say she was 'groomed' to be an athlete due to her ability to play baseball very well, it's actually part of who she is, her psyche. With playing baseball on the ultimate stage - pro - no longer being available to her, this want, this need, this... drive is just continuing to manifest itself in who she really is. Or, you could say in who she sees herself as. She wrestled with it for a while, but has fully embraced her powers and is committed to being the best superhero she can be. She'll be somewhat humble when receiving accolades, but truth be told, some of it will be false humility and she'll have no problem being in the limelight.

"I took this from the book and examples in the book. The 5 points is only that it's uncommon, not that she isn't concerned with it.

I was going to have his be a product of teaming up with the others, but if the game will start before this happens, I can add how she got it. Maybe she befriended Dynamo and got a set of armor from her?

Indeed. I wanted her power to be centralized, and I think I might still tweak it a bit. It'll be slight, for example, I'd like for it to have the appearance of a baseball forming in her hand with green fire around it, the color of her eyes and the Flame in NYC. It won't do anything other than be for effect.

Wow. That's a big area. I tweaked her sheet some more last night, and I'll make the explosion changes today if possible, and if not, tonight then.

Question: I didn't add Secret Identity, as she wouldn't want her identity to be hidden, but is that in contrast, or conflict with having a Dependent NPC? I don't think so, but wanted your take on it.
Thank you very much for being willing to accommodate me in adjusting the powers from explosion to a straight area effect! A public ID and a Dependant NPC combo can work in this game; I have another PC with a similar arrangement, and since she is basically working for the government, her DNPCs are in the Witness protection program (which is NOT like the Secret Service!). That PC is Dynamo, and it would be convenient for me if the characters did in fact work together in a similar arrangement, but only if you believe you would have fun with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
Thank you! I've found it's best for me to write the background to get a feeling for the character before building. To answer your questions;

1. Yes, I was thinking she worked for some sort of super-secret agency (no pun intended), perhaps one that was formed when the towers disappeared and is preparing for an eventual invasion. Of course, what she believes the agency to be and what it is could be two different things.

2. Sounds about right, plus I see her being able to sense the green fire energy from the pillar and anything that might contain some, use it, etc. I was thinking she was a low-level super in her human form but when she changes she really powers up. I wasn't sure if this would be a good use for Multiform or not so any help, suggestions, draft, etc. would be appreciated. I have in the background her eating afterwards and I think there is a limitation about END use.

I'm still reading the mechanics but I grabbed the two book set for the full 6th edition. Much better than the Complete Champions that leaves some stuff out.
This all sounds great! I am inclined to have her working with Dynamo and actually be subject to orders, but only if you are okay with that. Also, if you don't mind I would be happy to work up a draft of the character now that I have my Hero Designer app up and running, and let you give feedback on if the draft looks like what you are envisioning for the character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKinister View Post
Yes, I keep telling that to everyone who asks this question. The Full Rules are so much more detailed than Champions Complete. But, alas, everyone has to experience it for themselves. =)
Full disclosure, I don't own Champions Complete and haven't ever read it, but have heard good things.

Quote:
I have Champions Complete PDF and Champions 6E PDF that is what I have been using.
Cool. I think that should work alright for a starting character.

Quote:
Haha, guilty.

Just a general thought/question for my character's alternate form. One way is she transforms into it but another idea is that she summons/merges with it from somewhere else. If the latter then perhaps it is immense normally but she can only summon so much and it is limited in size. This could also explain the invisibility to cameras if the summoning is creating an invisible aura while it is summoned that messes with the recordings.

Sorry, random musings....
This helps! Thanks!

Quote:
Just realized we don't have a psychic! This must not stand! This replaces Kitsune, who was unsuitable for the game.

Name: Squidge
Super Name: Also Squidge

Value: 250

Personality
Easygoing, laid back, convivial; with occasional almost manic bursts of inspiration as an idea or realization seizes her. Squidge likes people, despite what one might think about someone who can read minds. She can see the ugliness, the ignorance, but can also see deeper, to the places where we are as much victim of our vices as perpetrators of them. She loves the quirks, the neuroses, the little things that set each person apart from the other...finding an odd kind of beauty in how such variety can spring from so common origins. There's always a distance between her and others as well though; she admires people from afar...meddling when she thinks she can help, but avoiding deeper relationships.

Backstory
Squidge has only vague memories of the time before everything broke. She thinks she was happy a lot. Life seemed pretty good, broadly speaking. Then chaos intruded. The house was broken into, people from the doors, and some of the windows. Parents screaming in fear, scrambling to defend themselves and her. She remembers the intruders as darkly dressed, and she couldn't see their faces...but she was young. Too young to really grasp what she was seeing. Too scared. Too long ago. The only mind she can't read is her own.

That was the moment, she recalls, when her ability exploded. The feeling of pain all around her. The danger. The panic. Too much. A child, with a child's lack of restraint, suddenly equipped with this power. Still not enough to save her parents. Definitely enough to save herself. She left behind a house that had been virtually torn apart, and what was left consumed by flames from torn electrical conduits. Of the attackers...best not to think of that.

Traumatized, she simply ran and hid for a time. Most of her powers she repressed, wanting nothing more to do with them. The power to listen though...that one she had little control over at first. And it helped. It helped in more ways than one. Listening to the murmurs people didn't say warned her of danger. It told her who would help her too. As she learned to listen more, listen deeper, she started seeing past the respectable disguises to the uglier layer beneath...but then also past that to the frightened cores that were just trying to protect themselves. There were resonances, Squidge realized, to people. Even small things could bounce back and forth in their minds, and change things. A kindness or cruelty now could reverberate into the future.

She could help. That one idea was a lodestone. Making even one person's life even a little bit better helped. It all played forward.

And as long as she was helping, she didn't have to hide. As long as she was helping, she didn't have to think about the bad things that had happened. It could be okay again. She could be okay again.

Thanks! This does look like a really good fit! Thanks again for your flexibility in being willing to harmonize with the tone of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjitsu View Post
I am going to back out my application for this game.

I was accepted into another game that looks like it might require more of my free-time than I originally had expected. This will also give others a chance to experience you as a GM and the wonderful Hero System.

I look forward to seeing what you throw at me in the MHI game.

Good luck with this game.
Thank you for letting me know! You are of course welcome back any time!

Quote:
Is there a "cut-off" date for when applications will no longer be accepted?
Just wondering how far out I need to set my expectations.
Thx.
There is no stated cut off date! I have been delayed a bit in getting organized, and just now got my application status list up in The Original Post!

Quote:
I'm here now so we should be all good LOL
Well said, JaredSyn! I am glad you are here!
Old 08-15-2019, 02:12 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1241
SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax
Thanks! This does look like a really good fit! Thanks again for your flexibility in being willing to harmonize with the tone of the game.

Great! Glad you like it. Should be interesting ethical conundrums, using psychic powers like this.

I'm also torn between the area illusion and the much stronger single target one... May tweak a little in the final draft. Will follow the same pattern as this though.

Later upgrades will have Mind Scan and so on, but that is later on.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:21 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7378
Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade Nightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroFan
This all sounds great! I am inclined to have her working with Dynamo and actually be subject to orders, but only if you are okay with that. Also, if you don't mind I would be happy to work up a draft of the character now that I have my Hero Designer app up and running, and let you give feedback on if the draft looks like what you are envisioning for the character
No problem working with Dynamo and I'm perfectly fine with you working up the draft build. I started to play with numbers but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade
]Just a general thought/question for my character's alternate form. One way is she transforms into it but another idea is that she summons/merges with it from somewhere else. If the latter then perhaps it is immense normally but she can only summon so much and it is limited in size. This could also explain the invisibility to cameras if the summoning is creating an invisible aura while it is summoned that messes with the recordings.

Sorry, random musings....
This helps! Thanks!

I'm actually liking the idea of channeling/manifesting some other being. Lots of bizarre story ideas there.

Some more thoughts of what I was thinking if they help but certainly not requirements;

Having looked at the rules more, I was thinking Val is fairly tough on her own.

Both forms would have;

Detect: Fiery green energy and stuff affected by it
Night/darkvision

Big Ugly Form:
Growth
Some Jump with Flight (Glide)
Invisible to Cameras/Videos(Security system?)

Complications
15 1) Distinctive Features: Outrageously physically attractive (minimum 3 levels of Striking Appearance Talent) (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
15 Psychological Complication: Code Against Killing
Maybe a complication that she loses her clothes a lot?
Old 08-15-2019, 12:24 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 508
Kaiya Kaiya Kaiya Kaiya Kaiya Kaiya
Here's my revised version of Bright:

I've completely dropped the anarchist angle. Now she's just working to generally better the world. Her status as an Internet celebrity can play as much or as little a role as you like. Feel free to relegate it to the background. This version of Bright still dislikes police and the military: But only because they kill people. Like most/all the other PCs, she'll oppose any use of lethal force.

Does this look okay to you?
Old 08-15-2019, 01:03 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10927
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroFan View Post
Thank you very much for being willing to accommodate me in adjusting the powers from explosion to a straight area effect! A public ID and a Dependant NPC combo can work in this game; I have another PC with a similar arrangement, and since she is basically working for the government, her DNPCs are in the Witness protection program (which is NOT like the Secret Service!). That PC is Dynamo, and it would be convenient for me if the characters did in fact work together in a similar arrangement, but only if you believe you would have fun with that.
Sheepishly admitting that I haven't adjusted character sheet yet, but I'm gonna! Gonna reach out to Dynamo's player to work on something between our characters. And yes, I would have fun with that. It's hard enough to start a game with the characters not knowing each other, so some familiarity between characters at start is very helpful - to me at least.
Old 08-15-2019, 01:40 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10927
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Oh! And yes! Please plug Slider into your Hero program. Love to see how it comes out.
Old 08-15-2019, 02:01 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4224
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
Feel free to throw Pitbull into it as well. Myself and Drachenspirit have discussed our characters knowing each other if we make the cut.
Old 08-15-2019, 02:03 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komaru View Post
A bit of background for Dynamo:

Hannah Lee was born in NY city during the post-Event baby boom, just as construction of the fortifications was finishing up. Her father's work dried up, and the family moved to Atlanta, where she lived with her family like any other little girl, for the next 13 years. But then she lost her father to a heart attack, and her world began to fall apart.

Within a year, she was manifesting strange abilities. Soon, it became apparent that she was one of the new rare strain of children with strange unexplainable powers. After a great deal of adjustment and soul searching, Hannah and her family decided that she would join a fledgling program in which super-powered individuals join with law enforcement and the military to use their unique gift for the common good. Since that time, she's been featured in various advertisements and promotional tours, doing a lot more PR work than actual crime-fighting. However, once the campaign gets going, that will likely change.

Associated Complications:
Subject to Orders: Major; Frequent. 15 points.
Famous: Minor; Frequent. 10 points.

Associated Power:
Full Body Armor (flashy and functional, if not as protective as the stuff the real heavy duty soldiers get): 5pd/5ed = 15 active, OIF (-1/2) = 10 Real points (good thing she had some unspent points).
Hmmm as I think on it, the damage shield itself doesn’t concern me even if the endurance cost is low or zero; what I want is for you to remove it from the multi power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder View Post
I would like to create a young hero named @slinky. His primary power is stretching. He cares about his social media likes.
So just checking, still interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravenimages View Post
Heyya... Just wondered if there's going to be more emphasis on 'teen' or 'hero' in the game? Like, is it going to be teen drama with superpowers added in, or superhero action with a teenage overlay? Sorry if I can't express myself better, hopefully it makes sense.
I intend to let the individual players decide for their own characters. Still interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anael View Post
Sounds interesting! Have access to the book but never played.
Welcome! Still interested? Previous experience is not necessary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komaru View Post
Dynamo working 1st draft, so you have an idea where I'm headed.

[Stats: 120 pts]
Str 10
6 Dex 13
Con 10
8 Int 18
Ego 10
Pre 10
15 OCV 6
15 DCV 6
OMCV 3
9 DMCV 6
30 Speed 5
2 PD 4
5 ED 7
8 REC 12
6 END 50
6 BODY 16
10 STUN 40

[Skills perks talent: 34 pts]
9 Striking Appearance
6 Combat Luck
3 Lightning Reflexes

3 Electronics
3 Deduction
3 Science Skill: Electro-magnetism
3 Charm
3 Persuasion
1 TF cars

[Powers: 117 points]
55 Lightning M/P Pool: 55 active.
5 [ultra] 11d6 blast = 55
3 [ultra] 7d6 blast dmg shield (+1/4), reduced end (+1/4) = 52; no range (-1/2)=35

17 Running (accelerated electrical impulses) +12m, x2 NCM (+5)
2 Swimming +4m (ditto)

20 Electro-location [Like a 'pinging' Spatial Awareness: Detect Physical Objects (10), targeting, active, fully penetrative - not through magnetic shielding (conductive metal mesh/walls), may not distinguish multiple objects of similar capacitance/conductivity, detectable by magnetic field instruments (or just the presence of static on devices using RF)]. 30 active. Requires Concentration (1/2 DCV) and imposes -3 on PER rolls to initiate (-1/4). Extra time (segment) to initiate (-1/4).

10 Energy Damage Negation, 4 DC's, lightning only (-1)

5 Mental Defense 5 pts (Over-clocked brain harder to affect)

Complications:
Physical Limitation, 5 points: Sensitive electronics (computers, smart phones, etc) tend to bug-out when she's using them, due to residual magnetism or static electricity effects. Primarily a non-combat hindrance (Infrequent, Barely).

Distinctive Features, 5 pts: Strikingly beautiful super-powered teenager (ref 3 levels of Striking Appearance, plus wearing the uniform that they put us super teens in, plus the aura of electrical power that flares up from time to time: sparks from fingertips, a glow in the eyes, surges of magnetic interference). Concealable without too much effort.

Social Complication: Subject to orders (if we're drafted), and/or perhaps public ID or secret ID - much depends on the campaign set-up.

Psyche Lim X: Feeling this out still, so may require some messaging and background development.

Psyche Lim Y: Because one Psyche Lim just isn't enough for a teenage girl.
Quote:

Great! Glad you like it. Should be interesting ethical conundrums, using psychic powers like this.

I'm also torn between the area illusion and the much stronger single target one... May tweak a little in the final draft. Will follow the same pattern as this though.

Later upgrades will have Mind Scan and so on, but that is later on.
At this power level, I would like to see characters focused on a fairly narrow powerset: I would like for you to drop the telekinesis and barrier from the characters or at least from the multi power. Maybe get the mind scan now instead though it tends to work better outside a mental power multi power anyway.

Quote:
No problem working with Dynamo and I'm perfectly fine with you working up the draft build. I started to play with numbers but....

I'm actually liking the idea of channeling/manifesting some other being. Lots of bizarre story ideas there.

Some more thoughts of what I was thinking if they help but certainly not requirements;

Having looked at the rules more, I was thinking Val is fairly tough on her own.

Both forms would have;

Detect: Fiery green energy and stuff affected by it
Night/darkvision

Big Ugly Form:
Growth
Some Jump with Flight (Glide)
Invisible to Cameras/Videos(Security system?)

Complications
15 1) Distinctive Features: Outrageously physically attractive (minimum 3 levels of Striking Appearance Talent) (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
15 Psychological Complication: Code Against Killing
Maybe a complication that she loses her clothes a lot?
Okay! Sounds good! I might not be able to get a first draft up until Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiya View Post
Here's my revised version of Bright:

I've completely dropped the anarchist angle. Now she's just working to generally better the world. Her status as an Internet celebrity can play as much or as little a role as you like. Feel free to relegate it to the background. This version of Bright still dislikes police and the military: But only because they kill people. Like most/all the other PCs, she'll oppose any use of lethal force.

Does this look okay to you?

Thank you very much! Yes much better and right in line with the amount of Interesting and Different that I feel I can accommodate without neglecting the other driving motivations and structures in the game!
Quote:
Sheepishly admitting that I haven't adjusted character sheet yet, but I'm gonna! Gonna reach out to Dynamo's player to work on something between our characters. And yes, I would have fun with that. It's hard enough to start a game with the characters not knowing each other, so some familiarity between characters at start is very helpful - to me at least.
Quote:
Oh! And yes! Please plug Slider into your Hero program. Love to see how it comes out.
Great! Will do! Might be a couple days.

Last edited by HeroFan; 08-15-2019 at 02:04 PM.
Old 08-15-2019, 02:13 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax
At this power level, I would like to see characters focused on a fairly narrow powerset: I would like for you to drop the telekinesis and barrier from the characters or at least from the multi power. Maybe get the mind scan now instead though it tends to work better outside a mental power multi power anyway.

Hm. The flight and resistant defenses are telekinetic too though.

I'm not sure I follow the reasoning. She's telepathic and telekinetic; the classic 'jean grey' powerset. That's not okay?
Old 08-15-2019, 02:19 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:

Hm. The flight and resistant defenses are telekinetic too though.

I'm not sure I follow the reasoning. She's telepathic and telekinetic; the classic 'jean grey' powerset. That's not okay?
Itís okay, but even jean grey didnít start off able to do everything!

Seriously, I am okay in principle with both, just pick one or the other for the multi power.
Old 08-15-2019, 03:21 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I can do that, and I will. I'm just trying to understand the issue.

This came up with the other character thing too, the flying energy projector, where you had this problem with Barrier in the multipower. Didn't mind having the power, just didn't want it in the multipower.

Then, as now, it's not a huge deal...I just don't really understand why it's a problem.
Old 08-16-2019, 12:24 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
I can do that, and I will. I'm just trying to understand the issue.

This came up with the other character thing too, the flying energy projector, where you had this problem with Barrier in the multipower. Didn't mind having the power, just didn't want it in the multipower.

Then, as now, it's not a huge deal...I just don't really understand why it's a problem.
It goes back to the original campaign description saying no caution or stop sign powers; I am being extra careful and stringent in this game to keep builds straightforward, and that includes making sure that I feel multi powers are not common and only have slots that are basically variations on a single power and special effect. I am okay with mental powers, ego-based multi power with telepathy, mental illusions, etc. OR a telekinesis power with telekinesis and barrier, though as a telekinesis power, a barrier would seem to require a limitation that it requires END or Concentration to maintain....
Old 08-16-2019, 03:34 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 68
Komaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroFan View Post
Hmmm as I think on it, the damage shield itself doesnít concern me even if the endurance cost is low or zero; what I want is for you to remove it from the multi power.
With the damage shield outside of the M/P, she could have that going and use her blast at the same time. I'm no expert, but I think that means she could be hitting one enemy and doing damage shield damage and blasting another enemy both in the same phase. That just seems overly scary, and complicated, for a low-level teen super. So, unless you really wanted her to have double attacks per phase, how about we just delete the damage shield altogether? It's not vital to the character concept.

However, that does leave her with a lightning attack M/P with only one attack in it. Any suggestions for a second and/or third slot?

Also, as I think about it, her Code vs Killing would be Strong instead of Moderate.
Old 08-16-2019, 05:26 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Okay...so in the case of a character who is telepathic, and telekinetic, what would be the best way to build the powerset, with this limit in mind?

Removing those two powers from the multipower gives me 12 points. I can just drop the Barrier, but that still leaves me...Str 8 telekinesis...which isn't worth too much.

I figured 'psionic powers' would be an okay theme for a multipower, but limiting it to a specific kind of psionic power does throw a wrench into the works.

I'll give it some thought, see if there's a way to make it work. Suggestions/ideas always welcome.

Edit - Think I found a compromise I can live with. I'll resubmit when it's not bone-breakingly late at night and I've had a chance to go back over it.

Last edited by SalmonMax; 08-16-2019 at 05:55 AM.