DnD5e Wylde Wood: A Broken Isles Campaign - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook
0 7 2 0
... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 11-26-2019, 10:26 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2800
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
Good afternoon Silent Rain

Hedrick the Cleric is all complete, though I may flesh out the back story and role plays for a bit of fun.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:23 AM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3427
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
App looks good Xalnaga. I have updated the chart.

Of course, players are encouraged to continue to develop and tweak their characters as needed, right up to the deadline.
Old 11-27-2019, 08:22 PM
Pseudodragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6042
Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous
The Inquisitive SkyratName: Imogene Camilla Coriander von Milletblossom
Race: Sable Luma
Class: Ranger (Swarmkeeper)
Alignment: Chaotic good
Background: Sage
Character Appearance:
right-aligned image
In terms of size and plumage, Imogene is about as average a Luma as can be. Her family having descended from common rock-pigeons, she has slate-grey feathers, golden eyes and a slight haze of green-and-purple iridescence along her neck. She stands at a modest 1'2".

She is most commonly seen wearing clothes appropriate for long treks outdoors, as her studies take her across the Wylde Wood for weeks at a time. A pair of much-abused glasses rest upon her beak, often shadowed beneath the large wool-lined earflap hat she seems to wear no matter the weather.

Character Personality: Imogene is easily excited, easily distracted, and often lost in her own mind. She is friendly to others, though her absentmindedness and somewhat brusque manner of speech can be offputting to those who don't know her well. She loves a good mystery and will gladly leap into new situations feet-first if it holds any degree of interest to her. This has caused problems for her in both academia and the average day-to-day life: In her mind, rules are meant to be followed only as long as they are convenient to her.
Traits:
-I am horribly, horribly awkward in social situations.
-My train of thought is often derailed. Why should I go from point A to point B when point J is so much more interesting??
Ideal
-No Limits: Nothing should fetter the infinite possibility inherent in all existence.
Bond
-My study of the natural world is my life's work, and I am completely dedicated to completing it.
Flaw
-I speak without really thinking through my words, invariably insulting others.
-Some people scream and run when they see a demon. I stop and take notes on its anatomy.

Backstory:

RP Sample:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pigeon.png
Views:	25
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	82440  

Last edited by Pseudonymous; 12-08-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old 11-30-2019, 01:22 AM
Peace was never an option
Good People  

Hall of Fame DM 2017

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24710
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
Stag
right-aligned image

Name: Brother Iolar O'Damh
Race: Cerva
Class: Monk (4-Elements)
Alignment: NG
Background: Inheritor

Character Appearance: Iolar is not what most would call a normal Cervan, although he has the slim and nimble build of those of the grove his complexion is that of an albino. Many legends speak of the rare eventuality of the white stag and much of Cervan legend speaks of the occurrence of such a creature during the vision seen during 'the Sight' but it is only once in a generation or two that a true Albino Cervan is born and it is always expected that they portent a great impact on the world.

Character Personality: Iolar is confident, but cautious and is one who has heard too much of fates and destiny to actually believe a word of it all. He is suspicious of anything he can not see with his own eyes and measures merit on action, not politics. Iolar is slow to form friendships wanting to see proof of ones value and trust but once that trust is given it is very rarely taken away.
Personality Trait 1: When I set my mind to something I follow through no matter what gets in my way.
Personality Trait 2: I judge people by their actions not their words.
One Ideal: Sincerity. There is no good in pretending I'm something I am not.
One Bond: I protect those who cannot protect themselves
One Flaw: I distrust ideas of fate and have trouble believing in my own destiny.
Backstory:It has stood since before the reckoning of the world and its rebirth that the presence of a stag with fur of white was if anything if not elusive. Beyond that its presence has alyways been a symbol, some legends held that the white stag signaled the presence of the Otherworld or marked some great act of transgression. Some have also viewed it as a symbol of their deity or of royalty and purity.

The Cerva were no different despite their more practical nature the impact of the old times left its mark and there was always a place for a legend to make them wary and to provide them hope. Beyond that their visions during 'the sight' had often fed into the legends of lore. Their own legend of the White Stag or in their case, the White Cervan was three fold. Most importantly the presence of a white haired Cervan was rare occurring as a possibility of once in a generation at the most, sometimes skipping a generation altogether. It was this rarity that fed to the other two aspects of the legend for they believed that the birth of such a Cervan was the omen of a great change, whether good or bad, and that the Cervan would most likely have a large impact on whatever change he or she foretold. Beyond that there was also the fear that the Humblefolk had made some sort of transgression to bring summon the warning of their deities.

An Unexpected Birth
Iolar was both miraculous and unexpected. The parents of the fawn were told that they could not procreate and so when his mother was found with child. They considered the opportunity a blessing and when Iolar was born in white it just let to their own superstition that a miracle had occured. Their own typical pragmatism had been shattered by their misery and being able to have a family only to be blessed with such a fateful child. The last white cervan had been penned into the records was born over two generations ago leading to an even larger fascination with Iolar's birth. No one had realized it had been Iolar's great grandfather do to the practice of handing over such a fawn to the Order of the Hoof and Antler.

Just as his great grandfather before him Iolar's parents gave him a name and passed him on to the order. His parents never questioned the decision even after they were able to produce two more offspring after Iolar of traditional heritage. They never reached out to the Order to meet their son knowing it was forbidden. They had allowed their pragmatism to return coming to the conclusion that letting the Order of the Hoof and Antler adopt him was for the greater good.

The Order of the Hoof and Antler
Each of the closely knit villages of Cervans had been tied together by an order known as the Hoof and Antler. It was their duty to allow the communities to remain independent yet to have a unified approach to their survival within the Humblewood. They kept the order of things and mediated any issues between villages when they arose. They had been known to be approached for recommendation for future cervan leaders and had gained a positive reputation for the accolades of those they had suggested. In addition to their expected duties they also held together a tight brotherhood that had been partially founded on the concept of seeing over the legend of the white stag and adopting any such a fawn into their order. Such was the case with Iolar when they brought him into the conclave and taught him the way of their order.

The concept was a simple one. If the Cervan born of white was to have great influence than they would want to have their own influence on the upbringing of such a fawn. What they didn't expect was for the child to fight so strongly against their teachings. Iolar was the embodiment of cervan practicality and refused to believe anything that was not reasonable and held purpose among their folk. Much of what the Hoof and Antler taught him he considered nonsense, especially when it came to his great destiny.

The White Cervan

Each day Iolar would wake, be instructed to do his forms and be taught the history of his people, including the legend of what he supposedly was and who he was to become. They told him he would have abilities beyond that of a normal cervan and that he would somehow change the course of history just as the others had before him. In the grove that he had meditated in every day were the satues of the white ones before him. Large monuments to heroes of the Cervan which had completed great deeds, many of which Iolar found all too convenient. Iolar had no trust in legends, just in his own abilities so he trained every day for what he saw as a more practical lesson. He spent as much time away from his studies and always finding the training grounds or practicing climbing through the trees and working on his more applicable skills. The majority of his childhood consisted of the Brothers of the Hoof and Antler chasing him down to try and preach to him about one thing or another.

Iolar was often approached by those warriors who had a vision during a near death experience claiming the white stag had somehow saved them. Iolar put little merit in these visions wary of their accuracy let alone the interpretations in what seemed to him a sense of desperation. He did however respect the abilities of these warriors and would brush them off with humility often telling them it was most likely another and that he respected their sacrifice. In truth each one of these strange prophetic accusations bothered Iolar to the core. Not only was the imposition of such a thing impractical, it attempted to rob him of his free will as if he were just living out predetrimined actions. The older he got and the more the legend of the White Sevan was brought to him the more he pushed back. Soon his answers were less elegant until he outright refused to destiny and birthright claiming that he would pave his own path.

It was right when the Order had gotten the call from Queen Lumina for assistance when Iolar had chosen to walk away from the Order. Brother Uasal his mentor and father-like figure had approached him one last time to say his goodbyes but with him he brought the letter. Handing it to Iolar he knew he could not order the cervan to go, but secretly hoped he would make the right choice. After a solemn farewell the two parted ways varying in opinion on what road Iolar would be traveling.

RP Sample: The grove was quiet but for the sounds of the crickets in the trees and the wind rustling the branches. Iolar sat cross legged in the middle of the grove with his eyes closed breathing in deeply and calmly slowly mediating as he had been taught throughout his childhood. Reaching out and attempting to find the balance within himself he noted the lack of presence of any birds within the wood, which was how the cervan liked it. They wars had left their scars and peace was truly found when the feathered folk had kept to themselves.

Iolar however knew the tranquility would not last as he sat within his inner self. The monk was no longer as student and had recently been pressed against his 'noble destiny' more than he liked these days. Earlier in the morning he had once again pressed back, this time perhaps too adimantly. Brother Gravias had tried to insuate that he would take a place among the statues that currently surrounded him and that to do so he must follow the Orders direction. It was then that he pointed out that not one of those they so cherished had and called the Order out as a clutch at a facade of power using him to falsly claim some sort of surperiority over the other groves. It had surprisingly pushed brother Gravias over ther edge and had lead to him attempting to lash out. Iolar had easily dodged the former teacher and left him with a bowl of spilled porridge on his snout when his missed kick landed on the table holding breakfact and catapulted it to his face.

The white cervan swiftly fled in the impending chaos to the shouting of Brother Gravias as he made his way to the sacred clearing where he now sat. He was broken out of his meditation by the approach of footsteps. When he opened his eyes and came back to the present he recognized his petitioner, it was the one he asociated as a father figure, the one who had always tried his best to understand him, the head of the Order Brother Uasal.

"If you are hear about Brother Gravias he did that to himself." he said defensively but was met with only a smile.

"I did hear about Brother Gravias, but I think we all know you just exposed a nerve that had been lingering in our deer brother. Envy does not suit him well and he will repent for his anger. No, Brother Gravias has his own issues to deal with, but he has exposed something in you as well..."

"He did? What did I do? I mean I guess I should have been more controlled in my words against the order, but its not the first time..."

"No not that... you have made your intentions clear. You are leaving us, it is wrong for me to cling on to you so tight."

"Oh... that." Iolar said as if he had been caught.

"Do not fret. I suppose sometimes I think of you as more of a son than a brother, having raised you for so long, but at the end I am not your father, just your mentor. The time has come to release your bonds."

"Don't you dare say I need to go fulfill that prophecy.."

"No. I know I can tell you not what to do. Your path as you have declared is your own to make. I can only hope my teachings will give you the understanding you need to make the right choice. "

[say]I... thank you Brother Uasal.[/day]

"You have earned it. I came here to give you want last bit of knowledge." he said as he pulled a letter from his robe and handed it to Iolar. "The Queen has petitioned the Order for help."

"I am not going to leave here just to be an errand boy for the order Uasal!"

"No you are not, as you have made it clear. She has asked for adventurers to assist in finding those in need of help. The Order cannot get involved for reasons I will not bore you with, politics and all of that." he explained. "However, you are no longer acting on behalf of the order. If you choose to go it would of your own accord. So the question is... there are poeple out there in trouble, people who need you. Will you answer the call?"

"Brother Uasal I'm sorry... I thought..."

"Do not apologize. You do not answer to me, only yourself. Goodbye Brother Iolar, may you find what your looking for out there. Carry my teachings with you, may the choice you make be the best one."

As he made the comment having delivered his final farewell he turned away just to hear the whisper behind him.

"Goodbye... father..." Iolar let out. "I will make you proud."

Iolar knew he would have never gone of the Order of the Hoof and Antler had ordered it. He looked down at the letter in his hand as he clutched it. Damn. he thought. They needed him and he knew exactly what he was going to do, just as Uasal probably had expected. He would answer the call.

Last edited by Avner; 12-03-2019 at 12:11 PM.
Old 12-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3485
Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy
Character Concept
right-aligned image

Name: Conall MacCallaig
Race: Horned Strig
Class: Fighter
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Background: Noble

Character Appearance:
Conall is large even by strig standards, standing well over three feet tall with brown and white mottled feathering covering well muscled thews. His amber eyes seem to glare out from under a hefty brow, and his black beak is sharp and deadly looking. He wears a suit of heavy armor, dull in color but well maintained and functional, adorned with studs and decorative markings of claws. On his left arm is strapped a shield bearing the crest of the MacCallaig clan - a horned owl clutching a battleaxe in its beak. Conall wields a gruesome looking two bladed axe in his right hand, the blades highly polished to a shining gleam. Conall's posture and bearing denote one of higher birth, although his rough talk and undisciplined care of his armor seem to indicate otherwise.

Character Personality:
Conall is a bold, blunt talking strig who is honest to a fault and courageous to the point of reckless. He is not scared of hard work or hard fighting, and enjoys taking challenges and proving his worth to others. If there's a chance to outwork, outfight, or outdrink the next guy, Conall is interested in taking a fair shot at it. Despite his proper upbringing, Conall sees himself as a man 9strig?) of the people, and gets annoyed and uncomfortable if treated differently due to his family name. Conall struggles with the dichotomy of wanting to prove himself to his father as being his own person who can make it on his own, yet he also wants the respect and love of his father for bringing honor and renown to the family name. Because of these motivations, Conall will do anything and face anyone if it supports those goals. His blunt personality and less than refined nature as a Wylde Wood noble, however, is a source of constant strain and embarrassment to the MacCallaig clan.

Backstory:
The third son of the nobleman Anghus MacCallaig, Conall was always treated as beneath his two older brothers. Tristan was the heir, the eldest of the bunch, and groomed to his father's extreme and exacting standards of what the heir should be. His second older brother Gavin was always ready to please his father and is widely considered a gentleman and socialite among the Wylde Wood elite. And then, there is Conall. Conall bears a stubborn streak a mile wide and was never one to be told what to do, which caused conflict with his father right from the get go. While the other brothers were avid book learners and focused on preserving the family's reputation, Conall bored of his studies and instead threw himself into the more martial side of his studies. Always the physical one, Conall instead roamed all around Wylde Wood hanging out with the youths of lesser status and enjoyed the outdoor play and fun of being a youth instead of the stuffy drudgery of the MacCallaig home.

When he became of age, Conall decided it was time to leave his father's nest and strike it out on his own. Spending what money he had squirreled away for a set of used gear, Conall has decided to make his way in life through the strength of his arm and his heart instead of relying on his father's good name. Despite these feelings, Conall feels honor bound to at least represent the MacCallaig name and thus carries the shield of his grandfather into battle. When Queen Lumina began speaking of the troubles threatening Wylde Wood and her need for those to stand against it, Conall finally sees a way to prove to his father that his chosen path in life is one of worth and honor.

Role Playing Sample:
Blocking the blow with his shield, Conall grunts and swings upwards with his axe, the wooden blade narrowly missing Duncan's chin and knocking one of his feathers loose. "Come on, then! Is that all you got?" yells Conall with a jovial tone in his voice as he ducks his head below Duncan's backhanded swing. Bristling at the verbal jab, Duncan lashes out with a series of powerful blows with his waster but Conall merely clucks in amusement as he easily blocks them with his shield over and over again. Using the momentum of a powerful downward blow against his shield, Conall spins and chops out the legs from underneath Duncan, causing him to land heavily onto his rear with a loud squawk. Laughing loudly, Conall drops his training weapon to the ground and extends a wing towards Duncan, helping his friend off of the ground. Rubbing his hind end, Duncan growls under his breath and says "My arse is gonna be sore for days if you keep knockin' me on it today, Conall. That's enough for now, methinks." The two strig hug each other in a brotherly fashion and Duncan throws a wing over Conall's shoulders. "Come, man! Let's get some ales."

The two return their training gear to the large chest at the training hall and make their way down to a small, run-down little tavern called The Hollow. Entering, they give a nod to the gallus tending bar and go sit over in the corner away from the crowds. The gallus, well accustomed to their visits, brings over two tankards of ale and whispers to Conall that he will put it on his tab. The two enjoy some quiet conversation for a while and are on their second tankard when a young, slightly intoxicated corvum walking by suddenly does a double take at the sight of Conall.

Trembling in excitement, the corvum spills half his tankard as he gestures towards Conall, his eyes wide and his voice quavering. "C... C... Conall MacCallaig.... here.... in the Hollow??" He turns towards the crowd and his beak opens wide, almost as if he is going to yell, when suddenly Conall appears next to him and snaps his beak shut together with his hands. His eyes blazing with fire, he moves beak to beak with the corvum and growls "Take flight, little one, before I strangle the life out of you. Interrupt my solitude again, and there will be no warning." Giving the corvum an angry shove, he glares at him as the corvum flees for his life, the door banging loudly as he runs. Plunking down heavily as he smooths his ruffled feathers, he glares at Duncan who snorts in laughter. "Another fan of yours, eh, Conall?" giggles Duncan as he tips back his tankard, finishing off his ale. Growling at him, Conall grabs his tankard and finishes off the rest of his, then motions to the gallus for two more.

Last edited by Grouchy; 12-03-2019 at 09:30 AM.
Old 12-01-2019, 05:06 PM
All Bark & Husky

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3891
DanshiiWithWulfs DanshiiWithWulfs DanshiiWithWulfs DanshiiWithWulfs DanshiiWithWulfs DanshiiWithWulfs DanshiiWithWulfs DanshiiWithWulfs DanshiiWithWulfs DanshiiWithWulfs DanshiiWithWulfs
Afraid I'll have to withdraw from this stellar game. Have fun, everyone!
Old 12-01-2019, 05:17 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Sorry to hear that @DanshiiWithWulfs. See you around.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:41 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1330
KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc
I got to withdraw from this "what seems to be a marvelous game proposition"

I have just been transferred from player to DM on one game and that takes me some energy and give me some delay on another game I DM ... but you know that ... you're in it

But know that I love to try one of your game ... maybe when you will have some player falling in the limbo! Deborah

t'il then Good Luck !
Old 12-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
@Grouchy Thanks for the app. Nice pic, btw.

@Khamluc Sorry to hear that, but I totally understand.

@Everyone Deadline is still set for a week from today, 12/9. Applications are still open, so keep them coming!
Old 12-03-2019, 09:31 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3485
Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy
App complete for Conall MacCallaig, the black sheep of the MacCallaig clan looking to prove himself to his dear ole da.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:31 AM
Praiser of the Sun

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 473
Wyrom Wyrom Wyrom Wyrom Wyrom
I am going to throw in for a Vulpin Rogue.
Current Game:Troubles in Tarn & Running Storm King's Thunder

Last edited by Wyrom; 12-03-2019 at 10:32 AM.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:28 PM
Praiser of the Sun

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 473
Wyrom Wyrom Wyrom Wyrom Wyrom
Noble by Nature
right-aligned image

Name: Tomman Dartmouth

Race: Vulpin

Class: Rogue (Thief Archetype)

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Background: Folk Hero

Current Game:Troubles in Tarn & Running Storm King's Thunder

Last edited by Wyrom; 12-03-2019 at 02:53 PM.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:10 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 127
GoombaJosh GoombaJosh
Swift Ransaid
right-aligned image

Name: Swift Ransaid
Race: Fairy(Sprite)
Class: Fighter(Eldritch Knight)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Background: Acolyte
Character Appearance: Swift is a bit small for a Sprite, but she doesn't worry much of her height of 8 inches. She often wears a silky white dress, with flowers on her shoulder. This dress won't encumbered her fighting abilities and gives her a bit of mobility. She wears a tiny oak crafted holy symbol of Eilistraee as a necklace and carries a longbow made for her size. Also carries a Scimitar and two handaxes on her backpack.
Character Personality: Swift is a brave Sprite and has confidence in most of her abilities and faith. Like most Fey's, Swift can be wild and capricious at times. But can be kind and patient to the people she respects and loves. Swift tends to be too trusting to those of her faith and can be a bit overbearing but is a warrior with a brave heart and cunning intellect.

Traits:Nothing can shake my optimistic attitude. Swift tends to feel positive whenever theirs a problem.

I am tolerant (or intolerant) of other faiths and respect (or condemn) the worship of other gods. Swift, despite her name, can be patient to others of different faith or attitude.

Ideal:Faith. I trust that my deity will guide my actions. I have faith that if I work hard, things will go well. (Lawful) Ever since Swift was a child, she always trusted in Eilistraee and still, to this day trust her drown Goddess.

Bond:I seek to preserve a sacred text that my enemies consider heretical and seek to destroy. Swift is of the knowledge of knowing a sacred song of arcane magics but some in the order and outside believe it to be heretical.

Flaw:My piety sometimes leads me to blindly trust those that profess faith in my god. Swift has a belief that everyone in the order is trustworthy and will blindly believe them.
Backstory: Swift was trained as one of Lumina's magic knight. Ever since childhood, she was trained to protect the Queen at all times. She lost her father in the old world and her mother was paranoid that she might lose her child, so she sent Swift to guard training, however this day was coincidentally the day the Queen pick a special group of knights. And Swift was chosen to be part of this special program. The trained everyday and studied hard for her Queen but, when she was 15, one day she heard a beautiful melody. She was entranced by it, and followed the sound. The sound led her off of the woods and into a place of ruins and dead trees. Their she met a group of fairies, singing and dancing without a care in the world. They called themselves the 'Cult of the Dark Maiden' and when they first saw Swift, they invited here to the group.

Swift had fun for the first time with these strange group of fairies and they told her all about Eilistraee and her beautiful melodies that they found in these ruins of old. They even ask Swift to join them, and she accepted wholeheartedly but felt like something wasn't right. She asked them on who played that beautiful melody that she followed, seeing that none of their songs sound like the melody she was looking for. They were confused what she meant, and when she described what she heard the leader of this group ask her to speak in private. The leader told Swift that she was gifted, he told her that Eilistraee is sending her a message which led her here but she must never tell anybody about the group and the song. Their are many enemies that would have this cult destroyed, so the leader gave Swift a tiny oak crafted holy symbol of Eilistraee for good luck. And so Swift trained by day and sing and danced by night. Then when Lumina called, Swift will answer swiftly.
RP Sample: Swift flutters down from the tree she was perched to the stone next to a pond (actually a puddle). She landed briskly on the stone, disturbing nearby ladybugs, her bow is at the ready as if she was in the middle of battle. She knelt down next to the edge of the pond, surveying the surroundings around her, breathing heavily. She holds her breathe as the sound of footsteps get nearer, she stands still and then disappeared. "Did I lost them?" she thought to herself, invisible to the naked eye, holding her necklace tightly. Then, suddenly she starts lighting up as if she was in a blaze of purple. "Did you really think that I wouldn't notice you standing their?"

Swift turns around to see the area around her is lighted up by a purple flame and flying on top is a female Sprite in regal attire, "Well it was a good idea in my head. And besides I'm pretty sure no beast can cast faerie fire Dash, or any magic at all so that's probably cheating." Swift says to Dash, captain of the Magic Guard," Anyways it's getting late, we should head back."

"Not so fast their Swift, I'm suppose to train you in magic. If you can't understand the inner workings of what you use, then that will be your downfall." says Dash firmly, "You don't know what to expect from your foes Swift, their are a lot of things we don't know about, outside of the woods. Now start flying 50 laps, were burning daylight."

Swift sighs, "This is what I get for coming in late isn't? Alright, let's go." she says fluttering her wings at full throttle. As she does this she thought," Hopefully I'll be their in time for the meeting." she looked longingly at the horizon beyond the woods.

Last edited by GoombaJosh; 12-04-2019 at 02:10 AM.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:45 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 127
GoombaJosh GoombaJosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rain View Post
@Treble83 Looks good. The only thing to note is that the Elder Tree is the only deity available. The entire pantheon of gods disappeared after the Breaking.
Hey, is it okay if I add a secret cult in my backstory. It's more of a fan club then a cult though, so none of them have any divine connection towards this deity.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:40 PM
Peace was never an option
Good People  

Hall of Fame DM 2017

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24710
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
Silent Rain can you look mine over for continuity?