Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 374
L0stTh0ught L0stTh0ught L0stTh0ught L0stTh0ught
• Character name: Em-T
• Core Concept: A prototype paramedic, a literal heal-bot
• Race and Class: Warforged Twilight Cleric

• Background: Paramedic (custom, mix of Hermit and Outlander)
Medicine, Survival
Herbalism Kit
Gnomish
Wanderer Feature

• Appearance: He's almost head to toe completely bronze plates with a wooden skeleton, and blue glass eyes. He stands at 6'6 and weighs 285 pounds. His hands and feet are made of pieces of pure Redwood with bronze inlay for strength. He's always wearing his chainmail which looks like a red morph suit on him and his warhammer has bronze insignia of the Clockmaker family crest on both sides of its head, a clock face with the equal length arms at the six and twelve positions. His shield is painted white with a red cross on it and the Clockmaker crest in the center.

• Alignment:
Neutral Good
• Personality Trait:
I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk. Money and manners won’t save you from a hungry owlbear.
I am utterly serene, even in the face of disaster.
• Ideal:
Greater Good. My gifts are meant to be shared with all, not used for my own benefit. (Good)
• Bond:
I am the only one of my kind, it is up to me to protect the land and its inhabitants.
• Flaw:
I am pragmatic in my thoughts and philosophy.
There’s no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.

• Bio:
Em-T was built about 2 years ago for the sole purpose of helping travelers in need. His creator, Siegfried Clockmaker, built him after his wife and child were stranded and fell prey to the wilderness. He tasked Em-T with going out and helping those in need wherever he may find them, so that no one has to suffer like his family did. To that end, he's equipped Em-T with all manner of healing supplies as well as a warhammer, shield, and chainmail from the local forge. And finally, named him 'Empty', reflecting his own feelings.
Unfortunately, the gnome isn't an artificer, and had basically built an elaborate mannequin. So when the construction was complete he needed one more thing, to imbue it with life and make decisions. So he brought Empty to the nearest temple of Selune. There he offered statue to the deity in the hopes that they would grant him the power to fulfill Siegfried's hopes and dreams. Selune was moved by his plight, the earnestness of his request, as well as impressed with the care he put into the offering, and granted his wish, but in so doing changed the name to 'Em-T', which is short for 'Emergency-Triage'

• Why have you joined the legion?
It seemed to be the most efficient way to help as many people as possible.

Last edited by L0stTh0ught; Jun 6th, 2021 at 05:10 AM.