PF-1e Parsantium - City at the Crossroads - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jan 5th, 2021, 01:30 AM
Just an addicted gamer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5152
Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur
Thank you, Arjuna.

I will think about my character tonight then.
Old Jan 5th, 2021, 05:35 AM
Simply Doomed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2566
Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf
For clarity, the deadline is still the same. What I meant was at this stage, I see no reason to change the deadline from the 25th.

Last edited by Preacherwolf; Jan 5th, 2021 at 05:38 AM.
Old Jan 5th, 2021, 08:07 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 151
TheYell TheYell
Old Jan 5th, 2021, 12:03 PM
Wraith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22344
LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacherwolf View Post
For clarity, the deadline is still the same. What I meant was at this stage, I see no reason to change the deadline from the 25th.
That is what I thought you meant though I must admit I had misread

Can we purchase property in the city? I would like to buy a house. p.48 of the guide says upscale homes start at around 5k gp. Is that cool? I'd like it to be relatively near the courthouse in the Civic district.

- Lord Byron
Old Jan 5th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
TheYell TheYell
If you guys are arranging for places to stay in Parsantium, somebody should consider buying a ship. Since the city is split by a strait and there are only two bridges.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipmenT/g.../#TOC-Keelboat

Ultimate Equipment mentions a Keelboat that is about 50ft by 20ft, has a sail and can carry 40 tons of cargo or 100 soldiers. It moves 1 mile an hour. It costs 3000 gold pieces.
There’s also the crew of 8 to hire, and separate hire of a captain.

I’ve shot my bolt proposing the rental of a compound in Tiangao Town with servants. Any character who wants to can stay there with me, if I’m allowed the rental.

I proposed getting my servants through the priest of a morally ambiguous god in a village outside town. I hired five brothers for double wages so I get loyal teamwork without scruples. I suggest some similar skulduggery to come up with a naughty crew of the keelboat.
Old Jan 5th, 2021, 06:07 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
TheYell TheYell
Old Jan 6th, 2021, 09:28 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
TheYell TheYell
Old Jan 6th, 2021, 04:07 PM
Wraith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22344
LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron
My application is now public but is still a work in progress. I thought I'd point it out so I can be added to the applicants table

- Lord Byron
Old Jan 7th, 2021, 03:20 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5883
Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy
Definitely interested. App complete.

Character Concept
right-aligned image

Name: Jelani
Race: Human (Mwangi)
Class: Wizard 8 (Controller)
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Traits: Keeper of the Veil, Student of Philosophy,

Description:
Jelani is a tall, lean man with a statuesque appearance. He is handsome and well groomed, with a shaved head that gleams in the light and a manicured goatee. He has thick eyebrows from under peer a set of friendly looking brown eyes, and a wide but regal looking nose. His posture reminds you of one used to having a position of authority, and he has a bright smile that seems to light up his face which seems to come to him easily. He wears elaborate looking robes of gold and scarlet, with subtle jewelry that show taste more than an attempt at gaudiness. Well polished black boots are tied just below his knee, and from an embroidered sash around his waist hangs an expensive looking dagger.

Background:
Born in Nantambu in the Mwangi Expanse, Jelani was the only son of an affluent couple with longings to be much more than what his parents were. Naturally intelligent and disciplined, he was a stellar student and soon drew the attention of the Magaambya. As with his academic studies, Jelani excelled in his magical studies and began to show an affinity for enchantment and mind-altering spells. Combined with his raw talent for the gift of gab, he soon realized that to manipulate another with words was almost like a form of magic itself. Soon he had a small group of admirers who fawned over him and thought he was the greatest thing in Magaambya. Even after becoming a full fledged wizard, he stayed in Magaambya for a while longer to enjoy the easy life but soon grew bored and wanted something more.

He first aspired towards local politics, but after an embarassing attempt at being elected a magistrate-mayor of Nantambu (he underestimated his opponent and tried to use magic to sway the masses, only for his opponent to reveal his manipulations), Jelani realized working from behind the scenes suited him much better. He began freelancing through different political organizations for "social consultations" in which he would sow discord and undesirable behavior among the followers of the organization's rival. This would reflect poorly on the opposing political organization and cause them to lose power and influence. Although patience is required and the consultations can often be time intensive, in the end they can be quite lucrative and there are often many perks to working for such an organization that are appreciated by a man like Jelani. Thus the latest offer in Parsantium is not unusual to Jelani - he is well suited to the task and has been operating this way for several years now.

Your Sponsor:

The Plan:

The Line:

What do you, the player, want?:

Last edited by Grouchy; Jan 20th, 2021 at 06:28 AM.
Old Jan 7th, 2021, 06:31 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5262
Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19
Lady Gwyneth is all done but the sheet.
Old Jan 7th, 2021, 07:40 AM
Just an addicted gamer

Tools
User Statistics
@PreacherWolf : If our character has cohort, do you want us to build their sheet as well or just give them overall points on what they would do?
Would we RP them too or you would take care them?
Old Jan 7th, 2021, 07:59 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
TheYell TheYell
So Far in no particular order

Noquarter19 Lady Gwenyth
Grouchy Jelani
Arjuna332 Cecil Livicius
Seekr34 Drake Tomb
ricktur63 Azasael
LeoByron Aamon Gauth
TheYell Kevan Tengs
Xildur TBD
Amon Dirk TBD
Old Jan 7th, 2021, 03:35 PM
Simply Doomed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2566
Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xildur View Post
@PreacherWolf : If our character has cohort, do you want us to build their sheet as well or just give them overall points on what they would do?
Would we RP them too or you would take care them?
I'd consider them part of your character, so you can build and play them as you please. Although during the game I might hijack them for a brief scene from time to time
Old Jan 7th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7295
ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63
I hope to devote some time to the character build tonight.
Old Jan 7th, 2021, 07:19 PM
Just an addicted gamer

Tools
User Statistics
@PreacherWolf : So, the cohort is built by the same rules like PC (30 point buy, as wbl)?