RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2021, 02:05 AM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5703
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
Old May 23rd, 2021, 02:40 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 296
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
?

@ seeker
no I have a 5e starter set only which comes with a phb. and set specific paper books.

Last edited by BlackDragon0; May 23rd, 2021 at 02:18 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 11:24 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1739
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
It seems that high level games don't come around too often. Throwing my hat into the ring for this one.

COMPLETE

Character Name: Catherine Hexen
Race: Human (Variant)
Class: Warlock, Hexblade. Pact of the Blade

Description:

Catherine isn’t peculiarly tall, standing at about 5’1”. What she lacks in height she makes up in her looks. The taint of Shadow and the touch of Death give an off putting feel and look about her. Her eyes are a dull brown with pupils that are dilated and unresponsive to light and her skin is pale and cold to the touch. Her short hair is also as brown and dull as her eyes, with an unkempt look to it. Even when she is in low light or darkened areas, she casts a faint shadow behind her as if she is still in some kind of lighted area.

She wears black colors with red highlights to offset the dark clothing. Her armor is adorned with strange and twisted looking skulls while ornate patters are weaving through out it. No weapons can be seen on her and her shield is plain and non-descript. Everything she is wearing is clean and well-kept including her polished armor and shield.

When she walks, her head is held high, while her arms are held behind her back by grasping one wrist with the other hand. There is also the look of someone in deep thought on her face, as if there is a lot on her mind. Her flowing long, black coat gives her the appearance of floating across the ground, her soft boots making hardly any sounds as she walks.

Personality: Having spent so much time at the University of Suzail's library instead of spending time outside the University campus has made Catherine a little unsure of herself in social situations. Catherine is quiet and shy around people she doesn’t know. She also tends to clam up and not say anything out of fear of either saying something stupid or saying the wrong thing. However, once she gets comfortable with the people around her, Catherine is actually quite social and friendly, despite her dark appearance and sometimes brooding expression. She enjoys getting to know the people around her wants to know as much about them that she can. She also likes spending whatever money she earns on stuff that catches her eye, whether she really needs it or not. And if she can get any of her friends to go shopping with her, it makes spending money much more fun for her. Catherine also is laser focused when comes doing research on something. She’ll stay on it until it’s finished, or at least until she can’t go any further with it. And if the opportunity presents itself to do more research, she won’t hesitate to do it if she can.

Background: Sage: Researcher/Librarian

Trait 1: I'm sometimes awkward in social situations. I tend to become shy around people or just clam up and don’t say anything. This, unfortunately, creep’s a lot of people out. Looking like a zombie doesn’t help either.
Trait 2: ) Nothing can shake my optimistic attitude. I always try to have a upbeat attitude towards things, especially when meeting someone for the first time. I know my appearance can sometimes put people off, and I found out that this can help to put people at ease
Ideal: People. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I do have are friends for life. I would do anything for them and I know they would do the same for me.
Bond: I owe everything to both the University of Suzail and the library staff who let me live there. They gave me free room and board and helped raised me. I will take any assignment they give me in order to repay them the best that I can.
Flaw: Now that I've ventured out in to the real world, I enjoy what it has to offer a little too much. My eyes are bigger then my pocket book which is why I'm always broke. I spend my money on stuff faster than I bring earn it. This is why I live in the library. I’ve spent so much time there that it has become home for me. The librarians there feel sorry for me, so they decided to just let me stay there.

Character Sheet:

Character History:

Magic ItemsUncommon +1 Shield
Uncommon +1 Rapier
Uncommon Spellwrought Tattoo Lv 3 spell: Aura of Vitality
Rare: Cloak of Displacement
Items Bought: +1 Breastplate - 1973 gp, Ring of Free Action - 3068 gp, 1 jar of Keoghtom’s Ointment - 125 per. 4 doses-500gp

Magic Item Price Check/RequestUncommonl , Keoghtom’s Ointment. Winged Boots. Periapt of Wound Closer

Rare: +1 Breastplate, +2 Rapier, Mantel of Spell Resistance, Spell wrought Tattoo Lv 4, Spell wrought Tattoo Lv 5, Ring of Free Action , Ring of Protection.

Last edited by voodoozombie; May 27th, 2021 at 08:58 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 04:55 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18840
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numen Wraith View Post
Stop confusing everyone.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 08:11 PM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
?

-zzzzz

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Jun 1st, 2021 at 05:11 PM. Reason: un needed
Old May 23rd, 2021, 08:26 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5012
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac
right-aligned image

Character Name: Ashele Orome
Race: was a high Elf prior to reincarnationDrow
Class: Rogue 3 (assassin), fighter 7 (Samurai)
Description: A black figure dropped from the rooftop. She stood tilted up on her toes with arms slightly extended to her sides, as if ready to take wing at the slightest sound. It was Ashele the drow, inky black all over except for her silver locks peaking out of her hood. Everybody knew Ashele, and nobody cared to cross her path, for she was as quick as a fox, tenacious as a badger, and reckless as a juvenile kobold. But she had a voice as soft as wild honey dripping from a tree, and a skin softer than down.
Personality: Ashele is determined, loyal and courageous, but also impatient, aggressive and cynical. Street smart, not book smart. She doesn't always have the best plans, but even a bad plan today is better than a perfect plan next week. Nothing good ever got done by waiting around for someone else to figure out how to do it.
Background: Urchin
Trait 1: I eat like a pig and have bad manners
Trait 2: I sleep with my back to a wall or tree, with everything I own wrapped in a bundle in my arms.
Ideal: Respect - all people deserve respect
Sometimes you've just got to fake it till you make it.
Bond: My identical triplite Aspen is a member of the Zentarim in Waterdeep. And my fault that she's messed up with them.
Flaw: I don't trust anyone.
I want to be a good person, but I don't always have good thoughts, especially when it comes to my stepmother.
I'm what you would call a bad drunk. Last time I got drunk, I almost killed someone.
I'm not exactly comfortable with my body.

Character Sheet

Character History: Ashele lost her mother the day of her birth. When she was fifty, her father married again and was subsequently tricked into abandoning his daughters. For forty years, survival was a day to day struggle. When she was 90, she managed to ingratiate herself into a group of adventurers that eventually uncovered a vast sum of money hidden beneath Waterdeep dragon heistWaterdeep. With her newfound wealth and status, it was time to sort out some things, most notably her stepmother. The party traced her father's path to Calimshan, so they sailed south to Memnon and followed a trail of clues to discover some demons that had a slavery operation mining demonic rubies. When she found her father, he told her that her stepmother had already died of a disease. Her chance for revenge was lost forever.

The next Rime of the frostmaidenadventure the party undertook was to find a magical dwarven hammer that was lost by the ancestor of two of the other party members. This took them north to Icewind Dale, where they found under the ice the ruins of a 1500 year old flying Netherese city. They all managed to get themselves cursed multiple times - One lingering curse Ashele still suffers is a fear that her companions are out to steal from her. Despite her pleading that they move on, the party warlock insisted on studying the device and accidently triggered it, and this delay meant that the party needed to rest and wait for the magic to come back before they could proceed to the final room where the hammer was. Unfortunately, that night Ashele succumbed to one of her curses, becoming an evil Nothic who the party slew.

When she was subsequently reincarnated, Ashele discovered that she was a Drow. Given that while she was stuck on the Fuge plane her companions had been liberally helping themselves to her stuff and had reincarnated her with the last of her gold, Ashele decided she'd had enough of them, turning her back on Waterdeep forever. She's been trying hard to make a fresh start and try to do the right thing for the right reason. It's never easy to change, but the new group of adventurers she's found makes it easier.

Last edited by anamiac; May 27th, 2021 at 10:38 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 08:52 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamiac View Post

Which of these (if any) are your free choices of 2 Uncommon and 1 Rare?
Old May 23rd, 2021, 09:10 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numen Wraith View Post
Magic Items pricing request:
1 Rare Item,
1 Uncommon Item
Rare = 7,910 GP
Uncommon = 1,130 GP
Old May 23rd, 2021, 09:38 PM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
pricing.

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Jun 1st, 2021 at 05:11 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 09:41 PM
Oregonian Wyvern

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6778
Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachenspirit View Post
Rare = 7,910 GP
Ooph.

But I want it!
Old May 23rd, 2021, 09:53 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3682
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDragon0 View Post
I'd like a price on a +2 long sword and either common or uncommon healing potions please?
Scroll up, I forgot who it was, but he posted a link of all the the items under uncommon and rare items. After you pick what you are allowed to take, then you can see what you can afford
Old May 23rd, 2021, 10:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5012
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachenspirit View Post
Which of these (if any) are your free choices of 2 Uncommon and 1 Rare?
Well, the first post said 3 uncommon and 1 rare.

The only rare on the list is the Portable Hole. Leaving the Bow, the Bracers and the luckstone as my most likely uncommon picks.

Last edited by anamiac; May 23rd, 2021 at 10:10 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 10:26 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamiac View Post
Well, the first post said 3 uncommon and 1 rare.

The only rare on the list is the Portable Hole. Leaving the Bow, the Bracers and the luckstone as my most likely uncommon picks.
So, keeping the Portable Hole, the Bow, and the Bracers as "free" choices, and roll to determine cost of rest in the order listed?
Old May 24th, 2021, 12:42 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Jun 1st, 2021 at 05:12 PM.
Old May 24th, 2021, 12:44 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
so I've read every ch posted.. incase I get chosen I'll know a bit about them and how I'd fit in....