twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 07-13-2018, 05:27 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Patricio
Hi, looking for committed players to run some campaigns.

Hello, I am doing my first posts. This community looks like a very solid one. I hope having the chance to run several D&D 5e campaigns with committed players. See you around.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:43 PM
DnD Grognard. Look it up.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50906
dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth
Welcome!

You've got all the chances you need to run games, we love GM's!! Get out there, and start running!
Old 07-13-2018, 09:15 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7783
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

You've come to the right place for some D&D action. If you post a well thought out, interesting advertisement, you'll be tripping over applicants!

Do you have much experience with PbP? Have you ever played anything besides D&D? Pathfinder and D&D5 may be the kings of the hill, but you can find just about anything if you're patient enough!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Caption Contest: *Your words here*
Old 07-14-2018, 05:50 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15978
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Goodday Patricio,

I can proudly say that we indeed have a very solid site but to be fair, it is mostly the players that make it an awesome place. Impressed by your plans to run 5E adventures over here, what AP's do you have in mind? And are you here to only DM or do you want to get into a game as well?
Anyway, most important, welcome over here and feel free to ask questions if you have them
Old 07-14-2018, 05:02 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Patricio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imveros View Post
Welcome to the club chummer!

You've come to the right place for some D&D action. If you post a well thought out, interesting advertisement, you'll be tripping over applicants!

Do you have much experience with PbP? Have you ever played anything besides D&D? Pathfinder and D&D5 may be the kings of the hill, but you can find just about anything if you're patient enough!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Thanks for the welcomes, I have run several and still run pbp campaigns in other site. I like pbp because allows me time to research lore or rules and reread the modules before making any move. I have had a great time there but I knew about your site and wanted to give it a try. It is difficult to find committed players, many of them show enthusiasm the first days but then disappear, I hope finding more committed players here.
Old 07-14-2018, 05:22 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Patricio
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoladevla View Post
Goodday Patricio,

I can proudly say that we indeed have a very solid site but to be fair, it is mostly the players that make it an awesome place. Impressed by your plans to run 5E adventures over here, what AP's do you have in mind? And are you here to only DM or do you want to get into a game as well?
Anyway, most important, welcome over here and feel free to ask questions if you have them
One of the reasons I got into DMing was because I wanted to play but there was no gaming group in my city, I started a group with some relatives and later some friends and I always played with a character just because I always wanted to be part of the action. When I discovered pbp and virtual tabletops I tried them but again I discovered it is easier to play as a DM than a player because the demand of games makes you having a hard time to be accepted in a PBP or virtual tabletop game.
Today I exclusively DM my own campaigns and play into them, knowing in advance what will happen doesn't spoil the fun of living the adventure in any way mostly because of those who play alongside me that get me really immersed into the story.
Moreover being DM allows me to decide the type of games I want to play and saves me the struggle of getting a slot in a campaign with high demand.
I prefer low fantasy settings but I would like to give it a try to Eberron in the future, I have run Forgotten Realms as well but I prefer campaigns very delimited with the chance to explore every corner of a region than global ones where you just have a huge map that gets you traveling the whole campaign.
I have plans to explore some classics TSR settings adapted to 5e rules.
Old 07-14-2018, 06:15 PM
DnD Grognard. Look it up.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50906
dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth
yeah, PbP is good for being able to really think about a scene, setting, or your actions. It's one of the advantages it has over Tabletop, I feel too.
Old 07-14-2018, 06:33 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Patricio
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkoth View Post
yeah, PbP is good for being able to really think about a scene, setting, or your actions. It's one of the advantages it has over Tabletop, I feel too.
We totally agree, another advantage is the freedom of time, you can have several campaigns the seame time and update them in your spare time, in your home and without having to book a date with a gaming group.
Old 07-15-2018, 05:16 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 170
blackhawk blackhawk
welcome to the community.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:35 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics