twitter facebook

Notices

Old Feb 20th, 2017, 02:37 AM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Soft Soft
Greetings! I found this and thought it seemed like a really neat idea and would love a chance to participate. I read that players are always welcome to join, but I just wanted to voice that I would be interested before posting a character in your games area. I can't send PMs yet so this seemed the next best place to post something. Thank you very much!
Old Feb 20th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25405
Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft View Post
Greetings! I found this and thought it seemed like a really neat idea and would love a chance to participate. I read that players are always welcome to join, but I just wanted to voice that I would be interested before posting a character in your games area. I can't send PMs yet so this seemed the next best place to post something. Thank you very much!
No worries! Our current round of battles will be wrapping up probably this week. That gives you a bit of time to check out the game folder and rules, get a character posted and approved, and be ready to roll when the next round starts!
Old Apr 6th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan
Next round of battles will be starting soon. Looking to jump into a game right away? Here is your chance!
Old Apr 7th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1458
Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos
I would love to join this game just need to know what the requirements are?

Are you a Pathfinder GM? Join the team at Eternity's End
Old Apr 7th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Peace was never an option

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31568
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
Hey Gulielmos!

Just head over to the game thread all the details are there. If you have a specific question you can ask it in OOC.

City of Endless Arenas Check out the Read Me First thread for an overview of how to play and get started
Old Apr 29th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
With the current round of battles having just finished, now is a great time to hop in. You could even take part in the Skills Fair to get a bit of a head start on your first match.
Old May 20th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
You just missed some great battles this time around, if you are not part of CEOA. The good news? Since we just wrapped up, you have some time to make a character now and get in the next round of action without delay!
Old Jun 12th, 2017, 09:17 AM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
Once again, our current round of battles is just wrapping up. If you are craving for some instant action, now is a great time to jump in.
Old Jul 6th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
We have some of our current matches wrapped up, while others are lingering on for a bit. As such, we have a special event that any gladiator, brand new and never having battled to old veteran, may participate it: The Great Flail Snail Sale! If you would like to try your hand at Flail Snail training, now is a great time to jump in!
Old Sep 14th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
Current rounds are wrapping up. Next series is going to be another annual special event. If you want to get in on the action, now is the time to join! You can even take a spin on Grey Bard's wheel to get a bit of a head up on what you would normally start with for your first match.
Old Sep 16th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Old School - or just old

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2411
timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible
Can characters use rules from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide?
Old Sep 16th, 2017, 11:40 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Yes timplausible you can any officially released material is fair game as well as most of the UA stuff. There is a detailed description in the game folder.

City of Endless Arenas Check out the Read Me First thread for an overview of how to play and get started. Feel free to ask in OOC if you have any additional questions.
Old Feb 15th, 2018, 02:41 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 416
m149307 m149307 m149307 m149307 m149307
Hi, was wondering if I could join?
Old Feb 15th, 2018, 06:20 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Hello there! We would love to have you. Please reference the links I posted above to get started and if you have any questions you can ask them in the pic thread. There are plenty of people thwre who would be more than happy to help you get started.
Old Feb 19th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
New fights for all levels just went up! If you are on the fence, or looking to join a game fast, you have time to whip something up and get into the level 1 fight.