Notices

Old Mar 11th, 2021, 04:07 PM
Chaotic Good Mindflayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1014
Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem
Ruby Tooth's Dining Room

" Most keen you are to surmise such a possibility." Aweyn politely said as she nodded in affirmation.

Her quick eyes absorbed the visual contents of the room, she appraised the tables of patrons quite casually.

Aweyn walked in step with Baldric to the far end of the room, where 'Ruby Tooth' sat upon his stool and heated a large skillet at the edge of the oven.

Last edited by Aoem; Mar 11th, 2021 at 04:08 PM.
Old Mar 11th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Chaotic Good Mindflayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1014
Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem Aoem
Ruby Tooth's

" Yes to both, and why of course not Baldric, you're clearly quite the type indeed." Aweyn shrugged as she laughed cheerily. "Would you care for a drink?"

Nearby, the Diviner could over hear a group of commoners in mid sentence. " They a've no right to a've driven the Horse Lords from the fields. It's only some time before the horde comes back and this all turns to Mucken'Vale. The Centauri stomping grounds!"

One pockmarked and grizzle faced older man echoed mournfully back to the flushed face lad who had spoken.

" Aye, the Grapes of gold may merit worth of a dragons horde. But, it taxes the richness of the land in turn..." The bearded man hung his head over his plate in apparent sorrow.

Last edited by Aoem; Mar 11th, 2021 at 04:36 PM.
Old Apr 7th, 2021, 05:34 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 817
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
left-aligned image
Baldric Sullivan, Fighter(2)/Diviner(2)
HP: 30/30 | AC 17 | PP: 14 | Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack: +5 | Status: Normal
HD: 1d10, 2d6 | Spell Slots: Level 1 (3/3) | +1 ACDefensive Fighting Style | 1d10+Fighter Lvl. Bonus action on your turn. SR/LR.Second Wind (1/1) | 1 extra action. SR/LRAction Surge (1/1) | SR. Recover spell slots, combined lvl <= 1/2 Wiz lvl (round up)(not 6+)Arcane Recovery | Move through the space of any creature that is of a size larger than yours.Nimbleness | Time & gold spent to copy divination spells is halvedDivination Savant | After LR, roll 2d20. Replace any attack roll/save/check by you/creature in sight.Portent (8, 19)
Background: Divination specialty allows Baldric to find omens in things related to fire. Grants Augury as ritual.Pyromancy | Background Feature: When signs of specialty are in the environment, you can read them without actively trying (effectively augury), aware if current activity brings future woe.Passive Foresight | Feats: When making attack/check/save, spend 1 luck point to roll an additional 1d20, then pick which to use. When attacked, spend a point to roll 1d20 & pick that or enemy's attack roll. Points regained on LRLucky (3/3 Luck Points).

I'm not fully sure if Aweyn meant that to be sarcastic, but I'm not sure if I was being rhetorical. Oh, well. "I wouldn't mind a drink, at that. Something strong, if you could." He perked his ears up slightly at the conversation around him. "Forgive me asking, but do you happen to know what all of that rigamarole is about over there?"

I have taken the Oath of Sangus