RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Apr 5th, 2021, 09:35 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30578
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
He is lost in the world largest dungeon.
Old Apr 6th, 2021, 05:40 PM
Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 71574
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZar View Post
He is lost in the world largest dungeon.
There's less hope!
Old Apr 8th, 2021, 07:59 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2525
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
I'll have to pass.
Old Apr 17th, 2021, 11:01 PM
Definitely not a robot...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Jacobzilla Jacobzilla
I think having a fight with every monster in the handbook would be something nice to have under the belt. I have a few concepts I could toss at you. What materials are you using though? Psionics friendly? Gestalt with a +2LA? None of that's required for me though.
Pipi Sauvage: A master illusionist and more generally a flirtacious liar of the gnomish persuasion. On the run after seducing the princess who awoke to find not the studly half orc she laid with the night previously. A dungeon is as good a place as any to hide from the monarchy.
Llordaeron Yaeru: A genetically modified monster of a man possessed of a goodly neutron star in it's death throes across the universe. Tapping into the local star energy through local volcanoes he causes lava to erupt beneath his foes. Also his animal magnetism and ability to see deep into the past and future augment his peculiarites. Few can verbally defeat him.
Jake: A labotomized cyborg found in a time capsule after the ground split. The katana is his weapon of choice but what is left of his mind is shattered. Prone to violent outbursts and crying. Incapable of speech.

Last edited by Jacobzilla; Apr 17th, 2021 at 11:01 PM.
Old Apr 17th, 2021, 11:03 PM
Definitely not a robot...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Jacobzilla Jacobzilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin Dirk View Post
Looks like we need a GM, brother.

Noquarter makes a solid point, the OP has posted and ghosted... Hope it's not something serious in real life.
Oh no! I'll keep poking around I guess. I might need to gm my own game if things keep up like this for me.
Old Apr 18th, 2021, 04:24 AM
Evil inside

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7095
LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon
Feel free. 😁👍🏻
In general, the amount of players who contribute to the side by DMing could be better.

If everyone DMed one game for every four games in which they just played, there would be enough games for all.

Btw: I wonder if a quid pro quo option in a game advertisement violates rpgcrossing's policy? 🤔

Last edited by LeDragon; Apr 18th, 2021 at 04:25 AM.
Old Apr 18th, 2021, 07:22 AM
Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
A while back, a group of 5 players all agreed to form a game group. One would DM, the other 4 play. then swap. We kept it to small one or two encounter "adventures" so that the DMing would change about every year.

worked for a while.
Old Apr 19th, 2021, 01:23 PM
Is it nap time yet?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4657
Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeDragon View Post
Feel free. 😁👍🏻
In general, the amount of players who contribute to the side by DMing could be better.

If everyone DMed one game for every four games in which they just played, there would be enough games for all.

Btw: I wonder if a quid pro quo option in a game advertisement violates rpgcrossing's policy? 🤔
Wait your telling me not everyone dms 3 groups and plays in 1?

What's wrong with me
Stop on by for a Fireside Tale
Old Apr 19th, 2021, 04:05 PM
Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Monsters View Post
What's wrong with me
this is not the time or place to get into that, MoM... but I am sure with some time, and a clinical psychologist, we can narrow down the list to a couple pages.