: +

Notices

Closed Thread

Old Oct 29th, 2020, 08:35 AM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24459
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Just over three days left to complete outstanding applications!

Thanks for the new applications and updates! I think my table of applicants is again up-to-date.

I'm sorry to hear the setting (or the intersection of setting and character) didn't quite click for you, Inuvash. Thanks for the kind words about season 1!
Old Oct 31st, 2020, 09:37 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 771
Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo
I believe my character is complete. A bit more masculine than I'd originally intended, but once I settled on that picture and the Barbarian class, it seemed a little silly to go in any other direction.

If anyone notices anything particularly wrong, feel free to PM me so I can fix it before the deadline.
Old Oct 31st, 2020, 12:45 PM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
We're down to a day and a half until the deadline. In an effort to manage expectations, it seems likely that I won't make final decisions until Tuesday (for reasons that we shan't talk about on site, I may need to hide from reality on that particular American day). I will announce my selections publicly in this thread.

When I'm making final decisions, I do take into consideration whether someone seems likely to be active. If your profile shows that you've been posting in the last few days, that's all I'd look for. But if you've been quiet on site for a week, and yet you remain interested in this game (and the commitment to playing in it for a year), you'd probably do best to stick your head in here and say hello.
Old Oct 31st, 2020, 12:58 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 222
Kepheren Kepheren Kepheren
Yeah, Tuesday is going to be.....something. ��

While I am here wanted to go go ahead and let you know something in the interest of transparency. It is likely that I will be offline for most of the week of Thanksgiving. That is when I usually take a short vacation to go hunting and we still dont have internet at the deer camp. Just thought you should know in case it would affect your decision.

Beware: Gamers at play. Not responsible for any damages inflicted by wandering monsters, random encounters or my over active imagination!
Old Oct 31st, 2020, 01:47 PM
Killing PC's Since 2005

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 28911
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
Thanks for the info. Wyn and best of luck to all applicants.
Old Oct 31st, 2020, 02:31 PM
°Salud, camaradas!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9437
bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger
Thanks for the update Wynamoinen. My guess is that Wednesday (and maybe all the rest of the week) will be the cliffhanger days. Maybe then we will really need to enter into an alternate RPG world.
Old Nov 1st, 2020, 11:02 PM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
Applications are now closed!

Thanks for all the effort put in. I donít relish needing to turn some of these applications down, but unfortunately time and mental capacity are limited. I will do my best to get my decision posted no later than Tuesday.
Old Nov 2nd, 2020, 03:07 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 771
Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo Menzo
Good luck, everyone!
Old Nov 3rd, 2020, 04:34 PM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks for your patience! I've come to a decision.

As always, a thousand apologies to all the people I must turn down. In almost all circumstances, it is not a reflection you, or your application. I built a group that I think well-reflected the setting and the attitude of the adventure, represented a number of interesting and important perspectives, and whose stories 'fit together' in interesting ways.

I invite the following characters to join Uncaged: Found Family:

Player's Character Identity
Cottontailwind's Dunyazad, the wise governess from the mountains
Elanir's Haemon, the bearded physician
Menzo's Raemka, the strong arm of the desert
ModlyNold's Kyai, a wanderer in search of truth
NightCheese's Heliae, a foundling who walks between the lines

Characters go here, and chit-chat happens here. If the project continues to be productive and relevant another ad should come with time, so I hope everyone I've disappointed on this pass will consider throwing in for the next go-round. Thanks again to everyone who applied, and I hope to see you around the site!

Old Nov 4th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 222
Kepheren Kepheren Kepheren
Congrats to all who made the cut. Have fun with it.

Beware: Gamers at play. Not responsible for any damages inflicted by wandering monsters, random encounters or my over active imagination!
Closed Thread