RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jul 17th, 2024, 04:23 PM
Official RPGX dinosaur!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8025
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
Enjoy your vacation!

I'm operating normally!
Coherence is optional, personality is not.
Old Jul 18th, 2024, 04:25 PM
not a fish

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24373
rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermine View Post
I'm tempted to just accept you outright, but I'll give it another week and a half (basically, until my vacation is over).
Oh no! A week and a half? Now my OCD mind is going to have to fill up that time doing something crazy like making a spreadsheet to compare all the different talents and such before I make up my mind.

Seriously though, enjoy your vacation and I'll look forward to talking afterwards.
Old Jul 18th, 2024, 05:14 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4962
Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine
I just hope my flight back isn't as disastrous.
Old Jul 20th, 2024, 02:05 AM
Now a Wizard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13902
MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight
Ryan "Maelstrom Eyes" WeaverClass: Incanter 4, storm herald skald 1
Role(s): AoE damage, de/buffer
Race: Suli with the Mostly Human alternate racial trait.

Deity: Molglybnie, god of forbidden knowledge particularly focused on the weather aspect of Molglybnie

Accusation: Being a living natural disaster.
Alibi: He is guilty as charged, only problem is that isn't a crime.
right-aligned image

Appearance: Ryan stands just under six feet in height but weighs a meager one-hundred and fifteen pounds. Ryan's voice is never louder than what's required to be heard and his tone remains calm and warm no matter how escalated a situation may be. For the most part the boy is unremarkable, a plain face, brown hair, and skin kissed by the sun but neither markedly tanned nor pale though it is odd that he always seems to be buffeted by a wind that only touches him. The only exceptional aspect to Ryan's appearance lies within the sockets that should hold his eyes. Most of the time the boy keeps his eyes closed to avoid causing any disruption for within the sockets is a roiling maelstrom of clouds that arc with violent lightening when channeling along with a river of rain falling from the bottom lid. Channeling changes more than simply his eyes as his magic expresses itself in the form of obvious augmentations of his body and adornment. When channeling wind wings of lightning and swirling winds sprout from his back, should he be making it rain a pair of aqueous gloves coat his arms up to the elbow, and when he makes the world around him frigid a helmet of ice adorns his crown. The boy's magic shows itself on others as an intricate chest piece with a network of channels filled with fast moving water and arcing lightning.

Personality: Ryan is a gentle soul with the power of a raging storm within him. Through his life he has focused on serving others and has subtly used his magics to help the surrounding farms in times of drought, flooding, cold snaps, heatwaves, and blunting the most violent of storms that would tear through the valley. Many of the other young boys who grew up in the valley saw him as a pushover and would treat him with casual cruelty but he always turned the other cheek. Anger is an emotion that was foreign to him for most of his life but between his beating and his imprisonment he now finds it always simmering below the surface.

Family: Mother: Angela Weaver - Angela is a wonderful mother who loves her son deeply and has taken great care in raising him. In Ryan's youth she was able to protect him and teach him to regulate his emotions which meant he did not have a magical outburst until he was assaulted at sixteen and nearly killed.
Father: Ronald Weaver (deceased) - Ronald died the day Ryan was born when a bolt of lightning struck him on his way home from helping a neighbor. He was known in the community for his kindness and generosity.
Sister: Maya Maefell - The oldest of the Weaver children Maya married Obedie Maefell when the pair were fifteen and have produced two children of their own in the last six years. They live a days walk from the Weaver farm and the two families still manage to spend a large amount of time together.
Niece and nephew: Amala and Thom - five and three respectively the niblings are Ryan's favorite people and he spends hours singing to them and telling them tall tales.
Brother: Aldus Weaver - Ryan's senior by a few years Aldus is the most reserved of the Weaver family though even that puts him at a level of gregariousness that few could, or would ever wish to, achieve. Aldus got their father's broad shoulders and towering height and while he has taken over the running of the family farm it was only after a couple of years spent fighting alongside an adventuring company where he earned the moniker "Adamantine Weaver" for his unbreakable resilience.

Motivations: Major: To ensure his niece and nephew do not suffer from the decisions of the very same judge that put him away as they both show far more obvious signs of their family's Suli ancestry.
Major: Revenge. While Ryan tries to be a good and kind person he has a deep well of hatred for those who would abuse positions of power and he wants to see the judge suffer for his transgressions.
Minor: He wants to just go back to being a simple farm boy and put all this madness behind him.
Minor: Ryan is ashamed of his eyes and keeps them shut to avoid scorn.

History

Last edited by MundayKnight; Jul 21st, 2024 at 11:16 PM.
Old Jul 21st, 2024, 11:17 PM
Now a Wizard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13902
MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight
Alright Ryan's hat is in the ring. Kinda rushed it at the end cause it was getting... a bit long.