Game Thread Shinoa's Game (Part 1) - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old Feb 6th, 2015, 05:01 AM
Abyssion's Avatar
Abyssion Abyssion is offline
Way of Necktie
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 12th, 2016
RPXP: 338
Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion
Posts: 173
They'll regret ignoring me.

Actions in Combat
1. Drop Bow (free)
2. Draw Sword (move)
3. Power Attack the flanked Orc Rider 2 (standard)

Attack:
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (19)+8 Total = 27

Damage:
Dice Roll:
1d8+6 (1)+6 Total = 7

Confirm roll:
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (9)+8 Total = 17

__________________
Shinoa Brightwall | Morgan The Fox

Last edited by Abyssion; Feb 6th, 2015 at 05:02 AM.
  #77  
Old Feb 6th, 2015, 05:10 AM
Spazztick's Avatar
Spazztick Spazztick is offline
I'm the Scatman!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 15th, 2021
RPXP: 3030
Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick
Posts: 3,295
Orc's Everywhere! The one that was already dismounted, and just stuck by Meno, almost succumbs to a mighty swing from the injured guard, but leans back just in time. He counters with a swing of of his own, but his blade goes high as the man ducks below it. Meno follows his attacks up on the Orc, He 7 damagesticks him again but the Orc does not fall.

Shinoa drops her bow with a quickness, seeing one steed fall behind her, she steps away to avoid it. With her sword she cuts at the other rider, skewer her blade deep into his gut. She twists and pulls it free, dragging it along his thigh as she does. It grimaces in pain but somehow remains in it's saddle, countering with a swing of his own at her. his blade comes down nearly hitting the artery on her neck, but instead11 damage! cuts down the center of her chest, starting hitting hard around her collar bone. Two peasants run in on the one who just hit Shinoa, one with a spear and the other a pitch fork. Surprisingly the man with the pitchfork, 18 damageruns his tool through the Orc's neck, knocking him off his mount and taking the pitchfork with him. He hits the ground with a thud, choking on his own blood and he dies.

The guard on the other side slashes at the mount, but not before taking6 damage. two hooves, one in the chest and the other the shoulder. The mount reels over after he finishes his trike, piercing it through the heart. It falls over to the floor, knocking up dust, and starts to bleed out. The guard with the light crossbow also fires off into the distance, back at the archer who is lobbing arrows, but shoots wide.

The foot soldiers clash into the fray, meeting the three guardsmen that waited in front. Four of the charging Orc's make it into the mix, two on one, and one on each of the others. There are swings from both sides, but only the 9, 11, 12 damageOrcs seemed to land any hits. None of them fall, but instead prepare for their counter attacks.

Finally the Orc in the back looses two more arrows, trying to hit Meno with one, and one of the guards in the front with another. Meno 7 damagetakes an arrow to the shoulder, but doesn't even seem to notice it. The other guard's armor deflects the arrow, luckily.



Players Initiative

 

__________________
Ryart Dominrall Rinson | Sil Ka'Visscar

Last edited by Spazztick; Feb 6th, 2015 at 08:59 PM.
  #78  
Old Feb 6th, 2015, 05:47 AM
Abyssion's Avatar
Abyssion Abyssion is offline
Way of Necktie
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 12th, 2016
RPXP: 338
Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion
Posts: 173
Meno can take hits, apparently.

Actions in Combat
1. 5' step to Orc Foot Soldier 2 who's ganging up on the one human with orc soldier 4
2. Power attack

Attack (didn't account for flanking if any):
Dice Roll:
1d20+6 (18)+6 Total = 24
Dice Roll:
1d8+6 (7)+6 Total = 13
__________________
Shinoa Brightwall | Morgan The Fox
  #79  
Old Feb 6th, 2015, 05:52 AM
Spazztick's Avatar
Spazztick Spazztick is offline
I'm the Scatman!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 15th, 2021
RPXP: 3030
Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick
Posts: 3,295
Assault! Shinoa turns to feel confident the others can handle the one injured Orc and charges ahead to the guard who was getting overrun. She succeeds in drawing the ire of one of the Orcs, gashing him across his chest and arm. He couters with a ferocious battle cry, but the White Reaper dodges it with ease, switching from the more graceful and less lethal path from earlier, to a precision killer. These were no children and she would not treat them like one.

The guard shinoa is helping12 damage takes a hit,, and begins to wobble in his place, but still remains standing. He makes a counter of his own, gashing the one in leather armor 7 damage.across the shoulder. The other two guards with their targets, knock away hits that could have been deadly, one of the landing a strike9 Damage drawing blood from the Orc's thigh.

Meno and the other guards 9 damage, 12 damage, 11 damage!cut the surrounded Orc into peices, Shinoa catches sight of Meno's rapier sticking out the back of the Orc's skull and he piles into a hump on the floor. Even the guard with the light crossbow proves to be competent this time around, as his 4 damagebolt strikes the Orc ranger on the hill. He rips the bolt out of his shoulder, tossing it aside and returns two shots to the man with the crossbow, one of the arrows barely misses him, while the other 14 damageembeds into his chest. He lets out a cry and stumbles back, but still stands. The peasants throw rocks at the Orcs', causing minor distractions as the one with the spear and the pitchfork, feel confident enough to charge into help, one grabs his weapon from the Orcs neck, and charges 6 damagestabbing one of the Orcs in the leg. The spear user proves to next to useless this time around, again. Even the other armed ones seem to hold back, as the sight of the ferocious Orcs and pools of blood start becoming daunting to them.


Done, Player's Initiative.

 



 

__________________
Ryart Dominrall Rinson | Sil Ka'Visscar

Last edited by Spazztick; Feb 6th, 2015 at 06:26 AM.
  #80  
Old Feb 6th, 2015, 06:31 AM
Abyssion's Avatar
Abyssion Abyssion is offline
Way of Necktie
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 12th, 2016
RPXP: 338
Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion
Posts: 173
Switchig targets to number 4.

Dice Roll:
1d20+6 (10)+6 Total = 16
Dice Roll:
1d8+6 (5)+6 Total = 11
__________________
Shinoa Brightwall | Morgan The Fox
  #81  
Old Feb 6th, 2015, 09:04 PM
Spazztick's Avatar
Spazztick Spazztick is offline
I'm the Scatman!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 15th, 2021
RPXP: 3030
Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick
Posts: 3,295
CombatShinoa brings her blade around, after delivering a nasty blow to the Orc with the shield, she turns and strikes the one with the ax, attempting to save the life of the man at her side. She cuts a vicious wound on his side, leaving him to have to fight off severe blood loss. The severely injured soldier tries to bring his weapon to swing, but isn't able to find the strength to strike, his blade running down the side of the Orcs armor. The staggered Orc takes one 18 damage.vicious strike with his great-ax, severing the mans head from his shoulders, as his body drops lifeless to the ground. Blood splatters across Shinoa's costume, but there is nothing she can do for him.

Directly to the Reaper's right side, she can see the short sword wielding Orc, bring his weapon dangerously close to one of the guards, but he evades the strike. Shinoa knocks away a strike from the longsword wielding Orc in front of her, without giving it much of second thought. The Orc with the greatax on the far side, fighting one on one against a guard, 11 damagelands a strike. He still stands, but only barely.

The two guards move into positions behind the remaining Orcs, one of them getting into place in time to take a strike. He 11 Damage (Orc Footsoldier 2)gashes with his longsword, raking across the Orcs back.

Meno moves up and attempts to skewer the staggered Orc with an Ax, but manages to foul up his strike somehow.

The spear wielding peasant runs away when he see's the man get decapitated near him, and the guard in front of him nearly drop. The man with the pitch for however, lets out a battle cry and rams his weapon forward, 7 damage (Orc Footsoldier 3)finding a kink in the armor. As he pulls his makeshift weapon free, he notes the Orc's sudden gaze upon him, but he does not back down.

Two more arrows fly from the distance, as the guard who moved in to flank with Shinoa 14 damagetakes an arrow to the back. He stays on his feet, showing no sign of concern.

The soldier with a crossbow takes another shot at the Orc in the distance, this time from a prone position, but he misses.


Player's Initiative.

 



 

__________________
Ryart Dominrall Rinson | Sil Ka'Visscar

Last edited by Spazztick; Feb 6th, 2015 at 09:33 PM.
  #82  
Old Feb 7th, 2015, 12:02 AM
Abyssion's Avatar
Abyssion Abyssion is offline
Way of Necktie
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 12th, 2016
RPXP: 338
Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion
Posts: 173
Against flanked target (presumably orc foot soldier 2)

Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (20)+8 Total = 28
Dice Roll:
1d8+4 (2)+4 Total = 6


Rolling to confirm. Also, that's +6 damage, not +4 because I was power attacking (hence the +8 to hit while flanking)
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (7)+8 Total = 15


Shinoa saw an opening as the guard raked the long sword wielding orc across the back, causing the orc to lurch forward a bit while his head was thrown back, exposing his neck. With one fell swipe, his head was thrown to the side, Shinoa's eyes turning to lock with the other orc next to her.
__________________
Shinoa Brightwall | Morgan The Fox

Last edited by Abyssion; Feb 7th, 2015 at 12:23 AM.
  #83  
Old Feb 7th, 2015, 01:54 AM
Spazztick's Avatar
Spazztick Spazztick is offline
I'm the Scatman!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 15th, 2021
RPXP: 3030
Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick
Posts: 3,295
Combat The Orc on Meno, bleeding from numerous wounds, still finds the strength to strike at his attacker. His Ax shreds into Meno's shoulder, severing his tabard and 15 damage.smashing into his shoulder. Beneath it he wears a pearl-white chainmail, which shimmers in the poor light, multicolors reflecting off each link. The Ax slides along the armor and turns what could've been a likely fatal strike, into just a severely painful one. Meno counters with 23 damage.two rapid jabs, both through the neck, and the Orc goes down in a heap.

The other guardsmen from behind, starts to move to help the others, but21 damage. takes two arrows, one into his shoulder, and the other the back of his head. He falls over lifeless, hitting the ground in a heap. The Orc in the distance lowers his bow, and shouts out something in Orcish. "Rukar Tigaru! Muk'tol!" The remaining two Orc's exchange glances, both continue their fight.

The guardsmen to Shinoa's right takes a short 9 damagesword through the abdomen, the orc drawing it's blade free, surprised to see the man does not fall. He lowers his shield hand, barely able to hold himself up and strikes back with his sword. He 11 damagelands a hit, but the Orc still stands. He then turns and flees, leaving himself open for a strike from the other guard, but he misses his chance.

The Orc with the GreatAx that still stands, whirls his blade around trying to strike both the peasant with the pitchfork, and the guard in front of him. He fails in both counts, so much so that the man with the pitch fork catches the blade with his tool, twists it and disarms the brute, sending his weapon crashing down on the ground next to him. The look of surprise on the Orc's face was priceless, the whites of it's eyes never seemed so bright. The two guardsmen on this man strike, but both miss horribly.

The man with the pitch fork lets out a bellowing laugh and spits in the face of the Orc.

Lastly the prone man with the crossbow, takes a shot at the fleeing Orc, 2 damagegrazing him as he does so.

Meno cracks his neck and turns to his guards, shouting out a poor attempt at boosting morale. "They're retreating! Shoot them down!!" He adjusts his clothing, to cover up his unique armor.



Player's Initiative.

 



 

__________________
Ryart Dominrall Rinson | Sil Ka'Visscar

Last edited by Spazztick; Feb 7th, 2015 at 03:00 AM.
  #84  
Old Feb 7th, 2015, 03:15 AM
Abyssion's Avatar
Abyssion Abyssion is offline
Way of Necktie
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 12th, 2016
RPXP: 338
Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion
Posts: 173
Shinoa could easily catch up to the running orc for now, but suspected she would need her bow soon, especially for the orc still on a horse.

She turned to the guard shooting a crossbow, shouting, "Follow me and grab my bow." She pointed to it quickly before turning to charge the fleeing orc.

Actions in Combat
1. Gave orders (free)
2. Drop shield (free)
3. Charge Orc foot soldier 1, wielding longsword 2 handed (full round)

Dice Roll:
1d20+9 (12)+9 Total = 21

Dice Roll:
1d8+6 (5)+6 Total = 11
__________________
Shinoa Brightwall | Morgan The Fox
  #85  
Old Feb 7th, 2015, 03:39 AM
Spazztick's Avatar
Spazztick Spazztick is offline
I'm the Scatman!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 15th, 2021
RPXP: 3030
Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick
Posts: 3,295
Closing Time. The lone Orc among the mass of men, gets cut down without even getting a chance to strike back, the man with the pitch fork driving the killing blow.

The guardmen in the back doesn't hesitate at all to being ordered by the White Reaper, and runs after Shinoa grabbing her bow on the way. The other guardsmen turn that are still able, move to some cover and prepare their crossbows. Meno walks over and checks the bodies of his men, letting his gaursmen handle the rest, seemingly rather irritated. He doesn't however, show any sign of being concerned with his own injuries.

Shinoa charges forward, discarding her shield along the way and leaps into her attack on the fleeing Orc. With both hands empowering her swing, she hits the enemy with such force it topples over forward, severing his spine at it's center. He convulses on the ground, just as the other guard shows up with the reapers bow, reaching out to hand it to her.

The Orc shouts out again in Orcish, one arrow flies wide of his mark, and the other is evaded by Shinoa. The two of them now lock eyes, each through a mask of their own, he shouts back in Orcish, something that sounds like a slew of curses and challenges.


Player's Initiative.

 



 

__________________
Ryart Dominrall Rinson | Sil Ka'Visscar

Last edited by Spazztick; Feb 7th, 2015 at 03:50 AM.
  #86  
Old Feb 7th, 2015, 03:55 AM
Abyssion's Avatar
Abyssion Abyssion is offline
Way of Necktie
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 12th, 2016
RPXP: 338
Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion
Posts: 173
Shinoa dropped her blade as she grabbed her bow from the guard's hand, nodding and saying a simple "Thanks." She hustled towards the mounted orc as she knocked an arrow, stopping to shoot it.

"Shoot his horse!"

Actions in Combat
1. Drop sword and accept bow (free)
2. Move forward 20' (move)
3. Shoot (Standard)


 

 
__________________
Shinoa Brightwall | Morgan The Fox

Last edited by Abyssion; Feb 7th, 2015 at 03:57 AM.
  #87  
Old Feb 7th, 2015, 04:01 AM
Spazztick's Avatar
Spazztick Spazztick is offline
I'm the Scatman!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 15th, 2021
RPXP: 3030
Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick
Posts: 3,295
The Orc shouts, taking a pop shot at Shinoa's horse, sinking an arrow 9 damagedeep into it's flank. than rides over the hill, out of sight, his mount limping lightly as it goes.

__________________
Ryart Dominrall Rinson | Sil Ka'Visscar

Last edited by Spazztick; Feb 7th, 2015 at 04:04 AM.
  #88  
Old Feb 7th, 2015, 04:19 AM
Abyssion's Avatar
Abyssion Abyssion is offline
Way of Necktie
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 12th, 2016
RPXP: 338
Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion
Posts: 173
"Sypha! Bastard! Next time I see that orc, I'm going after him first."

Shinoa trekked back to her bloody sword, stowing her bow on the way. As she went to pick up her shield and stow it, she made sure to give the pitch fork wielding peasant a pat on the back.

"Good work out there. You should look into getting some proper equipment for next time, maybe even join the town guard. I'll put in good word for you."

Her real concern, though, was Sypha and the children. She kept her eye on them since the mounted orc fled out of sight.When she arrived, she CLW
Dice Roll:
1d8+4 (8)+4 Total = 12
Also, taking 10 on heal check for 17
tended to Sypha's wound,, taking a moment to check on the children while getting bandages.

"You two alright?"

They were still gagged, of course, so she didn't expect much of a response out of them.
__________________
Shinoa Brightwall | Morgan The Fox

Last edited by Abyssion; Feb 7th, 2015 at 04:25 AM.
  #89  
Old Feb 7th, 2015, 04:33 AM
Spazztick's Avatar
Spazztick Spazztick is offline
I'm the Scatman!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 15th, 2021
RPXP: 3030
Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick
Posts: 3,295
Edgar Von PaulShinoa gathers her gear, wipes the blood from her blade and walks up to the man with the pitch fork. He's a tall man, standing just over six-feet tall, with a large brown beard and bush eyebrows. He stands confidently over one of the bodies, when Shinoa walks up to him and pats him on the back, he turns and laughs. "Hah. Yeah If I could afford it, I would have me a nice set of gear, but I got two families to take care of. Ahaha. Anyways, the name's Edgar, and what they say about you, they aren't joking, you sure move well. So, Thank you lass, that was some fight. I've no interest in joining the city guard though, maybe for one of the houses I'd consider working there, but I enjoy my stable keeping, working with animals beats trying to kill monsters, or deal with crowds. Shame that bastard got away, those arrows came with some force behind them, would've liked to see his head roll."

She strided up to her mount, having to pull the arrow out the hard way. Sypha was needed more training, but she did not fight her owner in this, save for a bit of shying away. Shinoa moves to begin bandaging her steed, Sypha feeling much better, her wounds healing but the blood still staining the bandages lightly. Nobody is really paying attention to her, as Meno is gathering his men together. The wounded guards are barely able to walk, one of them falls over unable to even stand. It's going to be a long trek back to the city for these men, that much is certain.

The kids both sit as far back as they could, the girl's eyes are staring straight at the haft of an arrow, that's sticking in the ground about a foot in front of the boy. She grumbles through her gag, something that Shinoa knows were the rantings of an angry youngster.
__________________
Ryart Dominrall Rinson | Sil Ka'Visscar

Last edited by Spazztick; Feb 7th, 2015 at 04:35 AM.
  #90  
Old Feb 7th, 2015, 04:49 AM
Abyssion's Avatar
Abyssion Abyssion is offline
Way of Necktie
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 12th, 2016
RPXP: 338
Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion Abyssion
Posts: 173
"Hah. Yeah If I could afford it, I would have me a nice set of gear, but I got two families to take care of. Ahaha. Anyways, the name's Edgar, and what they say about you, they aren't joking, you sure move well. So, Thank you lass, that was some fight. I've no interest in joining the city guard though, maybe for one of the houses I'd consider working there, but I enjoy my stable keeping, working with animals beats trying to kill monsters, or deal with crowds. Shame that bastard got away, those arrows came with some force behind them, would've liked to see his head roll."

"Well met, Edgar. Still, I could probably get you a decent spear and maybe a chainshirt or something. Later, though, I need to get those children back for questioning as soon as possible."

With everything on her end settled, Shinoa walked back to the group, Sypha and the children in tow.

"Should I administer some first aid before we continue?"
(taking ten on any heal checks)

Dice Roll:
1d100 13
Loot roll?
Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (6)+10 Total = 16
percpetion
Dice Roll:
1d8 3
1d8 roll
__________________
Shinoa Brightwall | Morgan The Fox

Last edited by Abyssion; Feb 7th, 2015 at 05:08 AM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB