OOC The Watering Hole - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > GURPS > Modern Magic (GURPS)
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Very hard to do in paint.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1646
Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep
Ah, makes sense. Those were starting to take off steam last time I was around, I think, so I'm still a little bit behind the times when it comes to that sort of thing.
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 01:26 PM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 32334
Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena
So how're things going?
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 07:58 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep Galedeep
Pretty good; just swamped with work at the moment. I've also been helping babysit my new niece a couple of days a week, so that's kind of exhausting, heh.
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 09:35 AM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena
Ick for swamped.
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 07:51 AM

Tools
User Statistics
It isn't so bad; just been busy the past couple of weeks.

And to add to that, I goofed up and downloaded an app for my phone and promptly forgot about it, so I ran out of data, which eliminated my usual "browse the internet during downtime" capability.
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 09:30 AM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
Oopsie
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 09:28 PM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
No rushing, but any thoughts here?

Ehlana doesn't like GURPS or gritty games with gray morality so there won't be a Lily any more.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 05:54 AM

Tools
User Statistics
A couple of ideas, but nothing concrete. Like I said, I'm open to the idea of restarting it, but it would be some time in the future, when I have more time to devote to it. It won't be in the new few weeks.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 05:55 AM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
Okay dokie
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 09:58 PM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
Do you//have you watch/ed Supernatural?
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 07:27 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Oh yeah. LOVED the first several seasons, can't even describe how much I enjoyed two or three of the middle seasons, stuck with it until just after Bobby got salted, then just never went back to it.

It started getting...I don't know, a little weepy? And their relationship constantly being strained, then fixed, then someone dies, then they are back together, but they hate each other, but now they're good, for two episodes...thing, just bothered me.

Still, I'm a bit behind, so it might have evened out some. Crowley is, of course, the best.
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 09:33 AM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
Yeah, I really didn't like when Bobby died. Only permadeath that annoyed me more was the Trickster.

And the post season 5 eps are pretty much winging it/ retreading ground they've already trod flat. The story was supposed to end with the Season 5 finale, but it was so popular they tacked more on to satisfy fans. I was glad that Sam wasn't left in hell, (though did they just forget about their little half brother??)

Crowley is awesome. So is Castiel, usually.

My biggest problem with Supernatural post Season 5, really, is that they were deep in the apocalypse. Even if they got Lucifer back in the box in the 11th hour, it doesn't undo all the devastation and death. There should have been cities wiped of life (and thus ripe for monster breeding) and people scarred and questioning. Not life as normal. I realize why they did it, but it just doesn't sell. You can't take a step back from that.

Anyway, I know we're still a ways off, but I thought I'd throw in two more cents on the subject, that the better parts of that show could be wonderful inspiration.

Last edited by Humble Athena; Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:23 AM.