twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 07-28-2009, 02:36 AM
Taste the rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 32
MrCompetition
Well, my RL gm is currently running us through a war campaign and this upcoming battle doesn't look so good for us, so I'm making it as a backup. It's gestalt characters, and currently lvl 8, but here's what I got.
Human Fighter/Wilderness rouge with the following feats:
Rapid reload, weapon focus light crossbow, weapon specialization light crossbow, greater weapon focus light crossbow, crossbow sniper, Point blank shot, precise shot, and rapid shot.
I haven't finished equipping him yet, but I think his crossbow will have the quick-loading enhancement from page 41 of the magic item compendium as well as the transmuting enhancement from page 45 of the same book.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:05 AM
Queen Dopplepopolis

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 94
Cloudy
Neat idea. Something about me and crossbows.. I don't know.

I vaguely recall reading about something similar somewhere over at the Wizards' site, perhaps one of their player articles, though after a short search, I didn't find what I was looking for. It's where I found stats on our Marshal, too.

Last edited by Cloudy; 07-29-2009 at 04:05 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:02 PM
kickin' like cobra kai

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
deacon
Oh, also the idea I had was he would be using a large crossbow for a little bit more oomph. I can't remember the name of the feat for that.
Why isn't there a sniper PrC?? Maybe "heroes of battle" might have something...
Old 07-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Taste the rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
MrCompetition
The only good ranged prestige classes I've seen have either been long-bow orientated or magic oriented, sometimes both. As for using a larger crossbow, if you made either a repeating one or used the quick-loading enhancement I mentioned before, you could pull it off. Only reason I chose light is because my RL Dm is a pain when it comes to awesome magical items like that. So is the group's rouge. I need my guy to still be able to lay down the hurt with a mundane item, and with 3 attack's per round while still getting bonus damage from the crossbow sniper feat as well as weapon specialization should be enough to deter them from taking it from me.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Smiles

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 944
paiute paiute paiute paiute paiute paiute paiute paiute
tic ..toc.. tic..toc..
Old 08-04-2009, 10:18 PM
kickin' like cobra kai

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
deacon
later guys. it was fun
Old 08-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Mayhem

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 912
Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy
Say it ain't so...
[Funeral March]
Old 08-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Taste the rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
MrCompetition
Well, Supamas did say something about being on a timeline for this adventure in the application thread if I remember correctly. Perhaps he just did the jerkish thing of not telling us the time was up?

Last edited by MrCompetition; 08-04-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:48 AM
Queen Dopplepopolis

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 94
Cloudy
I seem to recall *something* about that but can't remember specifically. He hasn't logged onto the site since his last post on the 6th of July. I figure if that's the case, he would have told us.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 46
authoritylex
Aw, man. I know this game has since seemed to have stopped, but that still didn't excuse me from dropping the ball. I'm sorry for suddenly stopping, and I'm very impressed at how you guys kept at it, even when the DM is missing. It only inspires me to get into a game and keep at it with your dedication. Again, sorry. There were just too many RL problems that prevented me from having free time. I am still very sad for what happened to this game, though.