Game Thread Chapter 1: Don't Leave the Path - Page 8 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > East of the Misty Mountains
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #106  
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Avner's Avatar
Avner Avner is offline
Peace was never an option
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 27th, 2020
RPXP: 29422
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
Posts: 24,172
Vidar
right-aligned image

Dwarves were a thick-headed stubborn lot but as his allies made it away from the wall and the webs went up
In flames even Vidar could see it was time to make his escape. The shadow thought it had them in his clutches, but he was determined to show the lm the resilience of Durans Folk.

Running toward the web bridge he grabbed it with one hand as he chopped at it with his axe. The bridge gave way and Vidal went swinging toward the tower. "Burn! You ichor filled charcoal!!" he yelled as he swung. Suddenly he felt his grip slipping. "Uh oh." he whispered.

As his hands began to slip suddenly Vidar felt the webbing go taught and as he looked at the other end he saw Vormund standing there stabilizing it as he swung down. The dwarf reached up and readjusted his grip this time firmly having a grasp of the thing and managing to let go at just the right moment to roll into a firm landing.

Looking at Vormund he gave him a nod of acknowledgment.

"Now THAT is how you kill some shadowspawn. Let's get out of 'ere before they tell their friends."

Actions
 


Vidar son of Frór
 
__________________
“Everybody knows it. Wizards are supposed to have beards. It's common knowledge.”
― Terry Goodkind, Wizard's First Rule

Last edited by Avner; Aug 25th, 2020 at 08:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old Aug 25th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Elanir's Avatar
Elanir Elanir is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 22nd, 2020
RPXP: 7917
Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir
Posts: 1,906
Nolmendil
right-aligned image
The elf knew that Vidar was brave to the point of foolhardiness. The dwarf had proved his courage to all the moment he opted to stay behind and stop the spider onslaught by himself. Nolmendil however had never pictured him as being so nimble and acrobatic. Durin’s folk were born to endure hardships and they did that best when their feet were firmly planted on the ground, not when they swung through the air, holding on a bridge of web for dear life! Whether it was skill, luck or Vormund’s timely intervention that saved the dwarf from losing his grip and plunging to the ground was unimportant. Nolmendil was grateful that Vidar’s risky plan had worked and he had escaped the giant spiders.

The elf’s eyes turned to look at their opponents. One of them was dead, the spark of life forever extinguished in its many eyes, two more were chittering angrily in their own peculiar language. The group now had the chance to escape, flee as fast as they could, but would they be able to outrun the spiders‘ many legs? His own words came to mind, the warning he had offered his companions when they realized that Baldor had been captured by giant spiders.

The giant spiders of Mirkwood are no mere animals who patiently wait for the unfortunate to find themselves caught in their webs. They are ancient creatures capable of speech and complex thought, relying as much upon cunning as upon their strength and speed to bring down their enemies and fill their bellies.

Was that the answer to this seemingly impossible situation? Would he dare negotiate with the spiders? Had anyone before succeeded in such a foolhardy action? Probably not, but Nolmendil saw no alternative. He had to try.

The Noldo gave back the great bow to Solveig and thanked her with a nod of his head. Then he raised his hands in a gesture of peace and addressed the spiders. "I know you to be creatures of great intellect, thus I choose the way of words instead that of arrow and axe. Your prey we have liberated for the human is our dear friend and we will defend him with all the strength of our arms. One of your kind had fallen, a life ended forever. I know you grieve just like we would have grieved if our friend had passed away. There is no need for further bloodshed. Let us leave in peace so that you can look for other, less dangerous, prey. There are animals aplenty to satisfy your hunger and you are expert hunters. Don’t risk yourselves unnecessarily. We command the power of fire and steel, don’t make us use it further."

Even as the words left his mouth however, he knew that they would not sway the cruel beasts. The aura of anger that surrounded them was obvious to the elf. Nolmendil kept his distance and prepared to flee the very moment the spiders attempted to close in or attack them.

 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old Aug 25th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Touketsu's Avatar
Touketsu Touketsu is offline
Mysterious Ice Ninja
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 26th, 2020
RPXP: 4373
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Posts: 2,930
Vormund
right-aligned image
As flames rolled over the top of the structure, Vormund watched as Vidar made a daring dash for the web bridge, cutting the end as he attempted to swing to safety. The web was unstable though, coming loose in places along the tower as the dwarf's weight pulled against it.

Dropping his bow, Vormund moved with instinct, curling his fingers around the loose webbing and pulling it tight as he grit his teeth.

"Master dwarf... you're a little insane aren't you?" As he watched Vidar masterfully stick the landing, the ranger could not help but let out a relieved laugh.
Actions & Rolls
Initiative: 11

Move: -
Action: Vormund uses the Help action to assist Vidar with his swing.
Reaction: -
Free Action: -
Stat Block
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath!
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old Aug 31st, 2020, 08:15 PM
Helvorix's Avatar
Helvorix Helvorix is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 25th, 2020
RPXP: 812
Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix
Posts: 361
By the light of Vornunds flame, Braegar could just make out Vidar's daring escape. "Well done!" he exclaimed, a wide grin playing across his face "We need to keep the spiders off Grimfara and Baldor," he nocked another arrow, intending it as a parting gift for the beasts.

"I don't think they're listening, Eldar." Yelled Braegar, as Nolmendil's appeal to the monsters ego and self-preservation came to its end. "Let us be away from this evil place!"

He loosed the arrow in the direction of the remaining spiders before moving back, keeping pace with Grimfara.

Last edited by Helvorix; Aug 31st, 2020 at 08:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old Sep 1st, 2020, 01:33 AM
Silent Rain's Avatar
Silent Rain Silent Rain is online now
Neighborhood Mind Flayer
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 27th, 2020
RPXP: 8458
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Posts: 4,032
Journey through MirkwoodDestination: The Forest Gate
Approximate Travel Length: 160 miles (9 days travel)
Peril Rating: 3
  • Guide: Solveig
  • Scout: Vormund + Braegar (help action gives advantage)
  • Hunter: Solveig
  • Look-out: Nolmendil + Grimfara or Vidar (help action gives advantage)
Traveled Thus Far: 2 Days - 36 Miles

The CastleVidar cannot help smile through his beard as his stout legs came to rest upon the ground, despite nearly having lost his grip and fallen some thirty feet. High above him, holding one end of the webbed bridge was Vormund, finding it difficult not to share in the dwarf's mirth over the near death-defying antics.

Whether they realized it or not, the bonds of companionship were forming among the odd mixed crew that Baldor had assembled, allowing them to overcome obstacles that might have otherwise seemed impossible.

Nolmendil raised his voice to appeal to the giant spiders' sense of self preservation, for although they did not appear it, their intellect rivaled that of many a man.

The two attercops atop the crumbling keep wall gave pause when the elf addressed them, their shrewd minds calculating behind their many eyes the scene below.

What must have passed as a laugh issued from one of the giant spiders, sounding more akin to a harsh whisper. "The fat one was not hunted. He was was bait...," it said in its shrill voice in an odd dialect of Westron. As if on queue, two more attercops appeared above as the two already on the wall began descending its surface with a frighting speed.

Braegar shot a parting arrow as he began to flee, though it went wide of its mark and exploded against the wall of the keep.

With the kicking Baldor still slung over one of his shoulders, Grimfara continued to make his way away from the castle ruins.


GM NotesVidar gains inspiration for surviving his crazy antics
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old Sep 2nd, 2020, 01:40 AM
Touketsu's Avatar
Touketsu Touketsu is offline
Mysterious Ice Ninja
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 26th, 2020
RPXP: 4373
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Posts: 2,930
Vormund
right-aligned image
Vormund's grin was wiped from his face as he saw more attercops descend from the forest canopy. This was exactly what he was hoping to avoid. Luckily, most of his companions had begun their retreat, but one remained; Nolmendil, who stood at the base of the wall, trying in vain to appeal to the creatures.

"Nolmendil!" Vormund called down to the elf, snatching up his bow and retrieving an arrow as he switched to Sindarin. Run away my friend!"Nor-awaui nin mellon!" Drawing back the bowstring, the ranger loosed an arrow straight into the spider directly above the elf. He wasn't coming down from the top of this tower until his friends had gotten some distance from the enemy.
Actions & Rolls
Initiative: 11

Move: -
Action: Vormund attacks the attercop left of Nolmendil.
GreatbowAttack: 24
Damage: 4 Piercing

Reaction: -
Free Action: -
Stat Block
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath!
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old Sep 17th, 2020, 06:13 AM
Elanir's Avatar
Elanir Elanir is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 22nd, 2020
RPXP: 7917
Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir
Posts: 1,906
Nolmendil
right-aligned image
The spider’s speech reminded Nolmendil of stepping upon shards of broken glass and the beast’s words cut just as deeply as glass would. Bait!, thought the elf, and beads of sweat started forming on his forehead. The spiders have been expecting us. We never had the advantage of surprise. How could we ever hope to prevail when the whole colony stirs? Nolmendil’s eyes met those of the spider that had addressed him and he saw the malicious intelligence behind them. No one in the group would survive this encounter!

A phrase spoken in Sindarin, coming from above, broke the spider’s power over the Noldo. Vormund urged Nolmendil to run away and the elf instantly complied. With a last glance over his shoulder, Nolmendil retreated as swiftly as possible, seeking to put the watchtower between him and the deadly insects. How could they escape the deadly spiders unscathed? The elf could think of no way.

 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old Sep 18th, 2020, 11:19 AM
Avner's Avatar
Avner Avner is offline
Peace was never an option
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 27th, 2020
RPXP: 29422
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
Posts: 24,172
Vidar
right-aligned image

Vidar watched as the spiders came over the wall and realized he had escaped just in time. The dwarf could not remember a time he had been so grateful to have boots on the ground. Watching Nolmendil finally take flight the dwarf realized the time had come for them to make haste. This was not the sort of battle you won or lost, this was one that you survived.

"Oh no! I will not be out sprinted by an elf!" he called out chasing after Nolmendil. "Come on, lest ye wanna be spider chum!" he called ot the others.

Actions
 


Vidar son of Frór
 
__________________
“Everybody knows it. Wizards are supposed to have beards. It's common knowledge.”
― Terry Goodkind, Wizard's First Rule
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old Sep 20th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Helvorix's Avatar
Helvorix Helvorix is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 25th, 2020
RPXP: 812
Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix
Posts: 361
Sweat beaded on Braegar's brow, in spite of the nights chill air. His hand shook slightly with fear as great black masses appeared at the top of the ruin, and his companions wisely began to flee with a needful haste.

He nocked another arrow and began drawing back the string when a troubling thought made him pause. They were fleeing back the way they came. If the monsters had expected them, they would expect them to flee back the same way, so as not to get lost in the wood. "They will be waiting for us!" he cried, "Cutting us off where we came in!" Keeping the arrow readied, he turned and ran on, keeping close to the Beorning. His eyes darted about wildly as they neared the tree line, searching desperately for the ambushers that surely lay in wait for them among the gnarls and roots.

Fighting them in an open field was one thing. Fighting them under Mirkwoods eaves was going to be something else entirely.


Stats and Actions
 

 



Last edited by Helvorix; Sep 22nd, 2020 at 02:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old Sep 23rd, 2020, 02:02 AM
Silent Rain's Avatar
Silent Rain Silent Rain is online now
Neighborhood Mind Flayer
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 27th, 2020
RPXP: 8458
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Posts: 4,032
Journey through MirkwoodDestination: The Forest Gate
Approximate Travel Length: 160 miles (9 days travel)
Peril Rating: 3
  • Guide: Solveig
  • Scout: Vormund + Braegar (help action gives advantage)
  • Hunter: Solveig
  • Look-out: Nolmendil + Grimfara or Vidar (help action gives advantage)
Traveled Thus Far: 2 Days - 36 Miles

The Castle
Vormund's view showed an all to well view of the danger they had unleashed. More of the giant spiders began to appear as the companions struggled to make their escape. He called down to Nolmendil, urging the elf to hurry. Turning back toward the approaching attercops, he fired an arrow into their number, striking the one closest to Nolmendil, though the creature hardly seemed to react.

Nolmendil, as though broken from a trance by the Dúnedain's words, turned and fled from the keep with a grace that only an elf could display.

Vidar was quick to move as the elf sped past him, his stout dwarven legs moving him as fast as they could take him.

A horrible thought crossed Braegar's mind as they fled, imagining an entire host of the spiders waiting for them to run right into their many arms. Still, what choice did they have and so he continued running back toward the way they had come.

Like a wave, the spiders descend the thirty feet down the keep wall and skitter across the ground toward the companions. More attercops can be seen appearing at the top of the keep, while the shrieks of others can be heard, unseen, in the canopy above..


GM NotesFor those that did not move their tokens in Roll20, I moved them for you.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old Sep 23rd, 2020, 01:42 PM
Elanir's Avatar
Elanir Elanir is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 22nd, 2020
RPXP: 7917
Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir
Posts: 1,906
Nolmendil
right-aligned image
The frenzied shrieks of the spiders and the skittering of their many legs climbing down the broken wall of the keep painted a bleak picture of their current situation in the elf’s mind. Nolmendil didn’t have to turn his head and actually face the creatures following them in order to sense the great danger they represented. How could two-legged men and dwarves and elves manage to outpace the swift spiders thirsting for their blood, especially with them carrying Baldor, who still sought to free himself from Grimfara’s custody? Even if they did, how could they hide themselves from the creatures that had lived under the shadows of Mirkwood for generations?

If only my cousins were here, wished Nolmendil with fervor, If only Thranduil’s folk would have chosen to put an end to this plague infecting the very soul of the great forest. Alas, we have wandered too deeply under Mirkwood’s dark leaves. What hope is there for those who have left the path and embraced the trees‘ shadow?

With a sigh Nolmendil halted. The hope within him resembled the light of a candle, trembling at the breeze, each gust of wind threatening it with quick death, seeking to replace light with darkness. As his eyes sought the rising sun, Nolmendil knew this would be his final dawn. Perhaps, this would not have to be true for the others however, his friend Baldor, the people he had come to respect, yes, even thick headed Vidar - especially thick head, courageous and resolute Vidar.

Nolmendil’s eyes grew moist and blurry as his love for life itself and the wonderful world around him felt like a searing blade stuck in his belly. The words of a poem came unbidden to mind.


Weeping skies of grey and black hide the brightness of the sun,
raindrops of a hundred muted colors falling upon the naked branches of gnarled trees.

Why do you cry, heavens?
Do you mourn the passing of life?

Look at the carpet of rotting leaves covering the muddy ground,
look among death for signs of life, signs of growth and hope.

Banish the sorrow from your heart.
Life is not lost, but changes shape and form with the passage of time.

Dark and endless clouds with veins of lightning, giving birth to thunderous wrath,
even you shall pass to the west and be forgotten.

The tears of sorrow shall enter the earth and seek that which sleeps within it,
dreams and promises of a blessed life.

Stir! Wake! Live!

The earth protects and nurtures you, the sky will guide your future.
And the cycle of the seasons, of life and death and rebirth, will mark you for eternity.


Nolmendil was suddenly startled by the words of a poem he had recited hundreds of time. The earth protects and nurtures you… That was it! The forest could not hide them from the spiders, the trees would not offer them shelter, but the earth… All the free races, Durin’s folk first among them, sought not only to build as high as the sky but also dig inside the earth. Most towers had cellars, which could be reached from the ground floor, and served as storerooms and safe places where women and children could seek shelter in the event of siege. Even though the tower‘s walls were crumbling there was a good chance that the cellar was still intact. If only Nolmendil could find the door leading to it…

"Master dwarf, I need your assistance", called the elf to Vidar. "There is no one better than Durin’s folk in finding hidden and forgotten doors leading to the earth. Perhaps there is such a door inside the tower leading to a cellar. Please, come and take a look. This might be our only hope to survive the spiders‘ onslaught."

 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old Sep 25th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Avner's Avatar
Avner Avner is offline
Peace was never an option
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 27th, 2020
RPXP: 29422
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
Posts: 24,172
Vidar
right-aligned image

The breath of the burly and rough dwarf came in large gasps as he pushed his heavy frame with his short legs watching the elf blow by. Sure it was easy to frolick like and elf through the forest but if one of the nimble folk had a sturdy frame born from stone they could not move half as quickly. Vidar did not look back as he heard the increased scurrying from behind.

The spiders continued their decent as more numbers joined their pursuit spreading like a dark shadow moving to overtake the day. Vidar knew that he could not come close to outrunning these beasts but he also knew the fighting such creatures all at once was demanding his own death. He had sworn to fight when the time came, but he knew the shadows of Mirkwood simply wanted to tempt his fate. He needed to do something, something that mattered.

"Master dwarf, I need your assistance", called the elf called to him. "There is no one better than Durin’s folk in finding hidden and forgotten doors leading to the earth. Perhaps there is such a door inside the tower leading to a cellar. Please, come and take a look. This might be our only hope to survive the spiders‘ onslaught."

Looking at Nolmendil and hearing his words he quickly ducked into the tower. "Of course and elf would need the help of a dwarf to save our hides. Move out of the way I will find our way to safety!" he called searching the towers stonework for such a passage.

Actions
 


Vidar son of Frór
 
__________________
“Everybody knows it. Wizards are supposed to have beards. It's common knowledge.”
― Terry Goodkind, Wizard's First Rule
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old Sep 26th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Helvorix's Avatar
Helvorix Helvorix is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 25th, 2020
RPXP: 812
Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix Helvorix
Posts: 361
"Hold on!" Said Braegar, just as he and the beorning were about to reach the trees, "Vidar and Nolmendil are up to something." He took aim at one of the spiders drawing near the two and loosed. He cursed as his shot again missed its mark. "I don't see Vormund, is he still in the tower?" He could see the dark silhouettes of more spiders at the top of the keep and hoped dearly that he wasn't.


Stats and Actions
 

 



Last edited by Helvorix; Sep 26th, 2020 at 01:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old Sep 26th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Touketsu's Avatar
Touketsu Touketsu is offline
Mysterious Ice Ninja
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 26th, 2020
RPXP: 4373
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Posts: 2,930
Vormund
right-aligned image
The good news was that the others were successfully enacting a full retreat. The bad news is that the spiders were fast... too fast. Vormund scarcely had time to blink before he realized the wretched things were already charging around the base of the tower. If he didn't hurry, the ranger would be completely overrun. Pivoting, Vormund slung his bow and hopped down from the ledge, breaking into a full sprint down the tower steps, his eyes focused on the door.

'Please don't block the way... please don't get there first...

From the ground, Braeger was "I don't see Vormund, is he still in the tower?"expressing his concern about Vormund's whereabouts... though as if on cue, the Dúnedain suddenly appeared in the tower entryway, dashing out as he caught up with his companions.

"Don't... *huff*... stop!"
Actions & Rolls
Initiative: 11

Move: 30 feet down the steps to the ground
Action: Dash - Vormund moves another 25 feet to catch up to the others

Reaction: -
Free Action: -
Stat Block
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath!
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old Oct 7th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Silent Rain's Avatar
Silent Rain Silent Rain is online now
Neighborhood Mind Flayer
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 27th, 2020
RPXP: 8458
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Posts: 4,032
Journey through MirkwoodDestination: The Forest Gate
Approximate Travel Length: 160 miles (9 days travel)
Peril Rating: 3
  • Guide: Solveig
  • Scout: Vormund + Braegar (help action gives advantage)
  • Hunter: Solveig
  • Look-out: Nolmendil + Grimfara or Vidar (help action gives advantage)
Traveled Thus Far: 2 Days - 36 Miles

The Castle
Braegar motioned for Grimfara to pause for a moment as he saw that the elf and dwarf were up to something at the tower. He had lost sight of Vormund atop the tower, but that was because he had finally retreated from his perch atop the tower and made the wise decision to join the others in their retreat.

As the spiders continued their advance upon the companions, their number seemingly endless, an idea formed in Nolmendil's mind to check the old tower for hatches or doorways that might lead to a cellar or other similar space. In truth, anything would be an improvement. The elf called Vidar over as well, relying on the eyes of a dwarf to find that in stone which would have remained hidden to most.

The dwarf's eyes scanned the surface of the crumbling structure and his thick dwarven fingers ran over the surface of the jagged stone, but after a few moments of searching, he was forced to shake his head. Not the answer he had been hoping to give to the hopeful elf.

A screech and the all-too-familiar clicking of spider legs on stone grew louder as the attercops appeared behind the pair searching within the tower. They continued their racket and snapped their mandibles at the pair, thinking them caught. Suddenly, one of the spiders seemed to grow still and then fell lifeless to the ground, the shaft of an arrow rising from its back.

Near the northern edge of the tree line stood a ragged looking man with a large bow in his hand. His face and clothing were dirty and worn, but before anything further could be learned, he disappeared back into the trees as mysteriously as he had appeared.


GM NotesFor those that did not move their tokens in Roll20, I moved them for you.

The southeastern wall of the tower is crumbled to the ground and can be traversed, in case you are wondering.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB