RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Aug 24th, 2020, 12:07 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19697
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Congrats too our Winners!

[Still say I was robbed from round 2 to 3, but I'm not too proud to admit that I'm not sure I would have made it all the way to the end. Rock on UG!]
Bricked Computer! Posting Will Be Slow until my Replacement is In.
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Descent Gaming Bradenton

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1891
TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG TADHG
Good job, all competitors. You definitely gave me something to read while waiting for my other games to get going. But alas, that is over, and il have to concentrate on a naïve hafling paladin a and a streetwise young teen.

The latter was NOT a reaction to UF's character, but the very first concept I had when I bought my new Shadowrun book. Still, it was probably why I was intrigued so much by her <the character's > story.
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16056
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool
That was an incredibly exciting and intense experience on RPGX. I wish I could share the title with Blackfyre and also so many other players on our side. We were all writing out hearts out. Like Bonus, I made some actual friends along the way and that's an equal win in my book.

Thanks to the judges and to Imveros for that awesome ending. You turned the harsh ending into a happy one! Clever

Congrats to Pianoman too! And Rhaiber for fighting all the way to the end.

Thanks everyone!

Let's all get a drink (if her fake SIN works)

Last edited by UngainlyFool; Aug 24th, 2020 at 12:36 PM.
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4707
Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas
Congrats to our winners!

And thank you to everyone who competed, and to everyone who cheered them on from the stands!

We couldn't have done this without all of you!

Last edited by Eddas; Aug 24th, 2020 at 12:24 PM.
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5205
Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099
I’d also like to add my congratulations to not only the winners, and the runners up, or all the other players (because you all made this such a wonderful event) but also the judges and GMs! I read Bhelogan’s note about “switching to plan B” in the middle of the last round. That’s the kind of creativity and inventiveness that allows the awesome players to truly shine and contribute to that shared storytelling experience, which we all strive for.

Well played!
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Down & Dirty Dragoonie

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13456
AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon AnotherDragoon
Congrats Ungainly and Pianoman!

And really to all participants, everyone is a winner in my book! The whole thing has been a pleasure throughout. Glad I got to play with you all and will look forward playing with everyone again.
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Rhymes with 'frothers'

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7119
bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers
Good job Ungainly and Pianoman! This has been a great contest, and you thoroughly deserved your wins. You two and Blackfyre and Rhaiber were so consistent and creative over this whole gruelling schedule, you deserve all the praise you've received and... honestly, like a relaxing spa holiday or something as a reward.

On the Shadowrun side, it's been an honour playing with all of you, and such a joy reading the D&D side - intense, creative, and lot of fun.
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25405
Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan
Don't forget to leave feedback for next years Organizers. If you already have a post in the Outplay 2020 Feedback Thread, just append to that rather than make a new post.
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 03:55 PM
not a fish

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10648
rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber
Major congratulations to pianoman and UngainlyFool! You guys are both fantastic and totally deserve to share this title.

This was one of the most exhausting yet rewarding experiences I've had at RPGX (and I can remember all the way back to when this was place was DNDOG ). I was pushed to stretch my narrative muscles in ways I've seldom done before - certainly never putting out so much on such a short timetable. I'm so grateful I got the chance to play alongside so many amazing people, and I hope that I'll get the chance to see everyone in future games (hopefully with a little less pressure).
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Playin' Dungas and Dragos

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19301
pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90
I echo Rhaiber’s words-these last weeks really stretched my capacity to write and keep my writing vaguely useful. I had an absolute blast-the last two rounds were especially fantastic! Thanks Bhelogan and Rhaiber for making the last round so enjoyable. I look forward to playing with some of (hopefully all!) in the future!

Congrats to UngainlyFool too for the Shadowrun win! I enjoyed reading the cyberpunk version of what we were doing and I was constantly impressed by the tone and writing skills on hand.

Time to take a nap for a while and let the fingers recover from an intense competition. Thanks to all the judges for your time and effort too!

Have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Settling into a work pattern. Mid-week is busy, close to weekends, clear for posting
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25405
Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan
Those are some snazy looking badges UngainlyFool and pianoman90. You have now been scared for life!
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16056
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool
Bonus says, "It goes with my hair!"
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 05:59 PM
The bird with the words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9549
HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama
Gods, I'm behind. I haven't even read the last round yet.

Congrats to Shaguro and Bonus!
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4707
Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas Eddas
Shiny badges y'all got there!
Old Aug 24th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Playin' Dungas and Dragos

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19301
pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90
It doesn’t go with Shugaro’s hair, or lack-there-of...

Pianists on the other hand like any sort of bling!

Have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Settling into a work pattern. Mid-week is busy, close to weekends, clear for posting