Go Back   RPG Crossing > Discussions > General Discussion
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 04-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27757
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome back to the club chummer!

Four years eh? Not too shabby, not too shabby!

Glad to have you back Quori! And good stories to share from you're time away, or are you too busy looking for your first fix for stories?

I hope to see all my Shadowrunners there showing RPGX what they're made of!
Old 04-07-2020, 05:17 PM
Dim Henchmen of Pang!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12964
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Okay, Quori. I want to just be all friendly and whatnot at your return... but first I have to ask what your stance is on il-Lashtavar. Are you one of the 67 good ones, or?...

For real, though, welcome back to the site.
Old 04-23-2020, 04:55 PM
An Actual Goat

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14258
Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer
I'm back!

After taking a extended break of several years to address personal depression and low quality of life issues - well, it took time to get on the right track but now that I'm here I've got all the giddiness of posting in game like it's my very first one, but without those underlying issues that were holding me back.

I've been more or less an NPC'd character for the past 2 years in a game ran by dalarangreen, so the first order of business is to deliver a top-notch and consistent character there, to make the wait worth it.

Then Scim - or Verb, it was one of them, ever since the radio show came out I've been slightly confused - convinced me to check out PF2e, so I'm looking at that and cooking up something new - a spiritual successor to my first game, Street Rats of Ur.

It's good to be back, and to have the heart to post again and enjoy it.

Last edited by Atalla Wanderer; 04-23-2020 at 04:56 PM. Reason: grammar, the only responsible reason for editing
Old 04-23-2020, 05:17 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10995
Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalla Wanderer View Post
Then Scim - or Verb, it was one of them, ever since the radio show came out I've been slightly confused - convinced me to check out PF2e, so I'm looking at that and cooking up something new - a spiritual successor to my first game, Street Rats of Ur.
Scim and I suggested it.

And welcome back, you old rascal. I hope this more deliberate approach to things helps keep you grounded and active.
Old 04-23-2020, 06:01 PM
Dim Henchmen of Pang!

Tools
User Statistics
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Hey, Atalla! Welcome back to the site. It's interesting to see big personalities come and go on here. I hope that you'll stick around for a while, and maybe we'll get to know each other. I think we've not really crossed paths much in out respective times here.
Old 04-23-2020, 06:58 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27757
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome back!

I don't know anything about Street Rats but I wouldn't mind seeing another one of your Shadowrun games

Glad to have you and Sam back on the team!

I hope to see all my Shadowrunners there showing RPGX what they're made of!
Old 05-01-2020, 08:13 PM
Upper for Life

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1249
Quori Quori Quori Quori Quori Quori Quori Quori Quori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unko Talok View Post
Okay, Quori. I want to just be all friendly and whatnot at your return... but first I have to ask what your stance is on il-Lashtavar. Are you one of the 67 good ones, or?...

For real, though, welcome back to the site.
Was that included in the 3E Eberron?

I bought the 4th Ed for character/setting flush-out, but don't remember reading about il-Lashtavar.
Old 05-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Dim Henchmen of Pang!

Tools
User Statistics
It was definitely somewhere in 3E. Maybe Races of Eberron, maybe Secrets of Sarlona, maybe somewhere else. I’ve been diving back into Eberron recently, and definitely read it somewhere!