twitter google facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2018, 10:34 AM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25329
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imveros View Post
I read the most interesting thing yesterday. Did you know that the surface of the Sun will pass Earth's orbit in 7.6 billion years? It's such a large number to comprehend!

To put that in perspective, The Earth will be consumed in atomic fire about the time Briched finishes the StarFinder character sheets!
My donation should cover a couple of posts here. Ahem.

Imveros is so clever he misspelled my username to keep me from noticing while casually pushing me in front of the bus to corner the Starfinder voting segment for the roast thread.

Imveros is so talented at storytelling and gameplay that half his RPXP in the past month comes from roasting staff in this thread.

Imveros is so well known that when I try for google autocomplete on "Imveros is so " there must be so many options that Google can't come up with anything and has no suggestions.

EDIT: Forgot to add: Welcome to the club, chummer!

Old 12-21-2018, 04:08 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 55617
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Filling in for Ion, who was asked to roast....

Imveros is so stupid, he calls 411 to get the number to 911.

Imveros is so dumb, when he heard that a thermos keeps hot things hot, and cold things cold, he filled his with soup and ice cream.

Imveros went to the doctor and said, Everywhere I touch it hurts." The doc asked "What do you mean?"

So Imveros showed him what he meant. He touched his knee and said "Ouch!" Then he touched his chest and said, "Ouch!" Then his shoulder, "Ouch!"

The doctor looked at him and asked, "You are really stupid, aren't you?"

Imveros said "No, why do you think that?"

Doctor says, "Well, first off, your finger is broken."

Imveros got mad, and said "I want a second opinion!", so the doc said "Okay, you are ugly too."

Do you know why you can't tell Imveros a knock-knock joke?
He always leaves in the middle, to answer the door.

But actually, Imveros isn't actually as stupid as all that. He once patented the idea for ejection seats in a helicopter. And, screen doors for submarines.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Of the Fartnocker Clan

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31851
Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak
Like an afternoon with Dirkoth, this thread has to come to a merciful end. Birched will be posting the winner of the contest soon.

Even though we jest a lot on this site, our community should be increbily proud. We raised over $1900 for a really good cause and the world has been made a better place because of it.

Now game on!
Closed Thread