: +

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 09:32 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 59393
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
April POTM

Due to a lack of activity, concern and desire on the parts of the community that nominate posts, there will be no April POTM contest.

Just kidding! April starts with a joke, as is tradition, but your nomination of solid, rich posts from your fellow gamers is never a joke! Get out there and do your job, and nominate a post for Post of the Month!
Old 04-29-2019, 02:06 AM
This Guy!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11282
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Player: LeoByron
Game: Guardians of the North
GM: LeoByron

Reason for Nomination: This post is a masterpiece. When I first read it, I was nearly struck dumb for several minutes. But this is the type of stuff that LeoByron gives us. It starts with a snap shot of a dying dryad. Her thoughts are explored as she is forced to merge with the World Tree in order to corrupt it. Then he weaves a painful look of what happens to the brave souls that strive to fight the forces of Hell. Then comes the crescendo, and what feels like Gaia's divine intervention. The party will move on... must move on.

Old 04-30-2019, 04:56 PM
The helpful polar bear

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8573
Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry
Player: UngainlyFool
Game: Waeveran Legends
GM: MeredithS

Reason for Nomination: If I could nominate two I would; UngainlyFool and DaysUntold worked in tandem playing off each of their character's deep seeded paranoia brought about by their life experiences. I put UF forward because he got the ball rolling. After a nat 1 insight check on a harmless interaction he let his character spiral into the depths of his own mind nit-picking words out of past conversations causing his character, Gordon, to reach a breaking point. This post sparked a chain that went back and forward and eventually had to go off-site just to properly complete, much to the entertainment of the rest of the group!

Old 04-30-2019, 05:11 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2909
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
Player: DaysUntold
Game: Waeveran Legends
GM: MeredithS

Reaason:
Ive been meaning to do this for a while now, but this post was just so dramatically and beautifully described. The creativeness that comes out of this player continues to amaze me as her DM every single time she posts (and in multiple games together as well). She's new to RPGx and has a true and total sense of accurately describing not only her character and interactions with others, but the environment around her. The amount of time and preparation she puts in, is visible throughout her writings. I appreciate her time and interaction with my game and her fellow party members.

Last edited by MeredithS; 04-30-2019 at 09:32 PM.
Old 05-05-2019, 09:14 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 59393
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
This is the last day to get nominations in for April Posts of the Month.

This thread will be closed on Monday the 6th.