Old 03-19-2019, 11:16 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Talanna Talanna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthiel View Post
Are the feat revision rules available anywhere else? The site linked seems to be having issues.

Edit: Also, are drawbacks allowed?
Site is working fine for me. I am not aware of another source for the information.

Drawbacks are not in play.
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Hitman3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talanna View Post
Starting Wealth: Average based on class.
Very nooby question. Does starting wealth mean the flat gold amount or value of potential equipment as well?

Last edited by Hitman3984; Yesterday at 01:08 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:35 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Silent Rain Silent Rain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman3984 View Post
Very nooby question. Does starting wealth mean the flat gold amount or value of potential equipment as well?
There is actually an Average Starting Character Wealth amount listed in the Wealth and Money section of the Code Rulebook.

Paladin's average is 175 gp.
Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
Hitman3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rain View Post
There is actually an Average Starting Character Wealth amount listed in the Wealth and Money section of the Code Rulebook.

Paladin's average is 175 gp.
ok so just GP, no equipment. thanks.
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM
Frisky Thrall

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3294
Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse Norse
Quote:
Site is working fine for me. I am not aware of another source for the information.
You can also find the direct link to their free pdf with all the revised feats through their homebrew site: Link (the pdf link is at the bottom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman3984 View Post
ok so just GP, no equipment. thanks.
When you create the character you have the 'average for class' amount of GP to buy equipment for.
Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
Hitman3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norse View Post
When you create the character you have the 'average for class' amount of GP to buy equipment for.
Ok thanks, that's what I was asking. The value of your equipment and left over GP should equal the average.
Thank you for clarification.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Talanna Talanna
Hitman - You also get one set of clothes for free, as long as it's worth 10g or less. Sometimes buying general goods can be time consuming. I would recommend checking kits out if this is your first time, they can make it much easier for you if you find yourself spending a lot of time trying to piece together useful items.
Old Today, 05:13 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11572
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Do you already have a class concept in mind for the DMPC, or is that something you will decide on after picking the party?
Old Today, 05:17 PM
Pure Scotch beef.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3964
Caveman Caveman Caveman Caveman Caveman Caveman Caveman Caveman Caveman Caveman Caveman
Quote:
My character isn't set in stone. Class will be based on what the accepted players are using. I am leaning toward lizardfolk as of right now but race could also change depending on players. I don't want to put anything up lest an interested person is discouraged from applying because my character is a "fill in the blank" and their idea was too similar. I might add it to the first post after a week or two into applications so that others can start creating connections aboard the Jenivere.
Old Today, 05:18 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Thanks Caveman must have missed that bit
Old Today, 05:37 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
character app in progress
left-aligned image
Ottiqa
Lizardfolk, Male, Age Unknown, Neutral
Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager)

Character Sheet Link

Appearance
Ottiqa is everything you might expect from the lizardfolk, scaled, check. Huge, like six and a half feet, maybe more with great physical strength, check. A menace about him with those sharp pointy teeth and wicked looking claws, also check. There is more to him though for those who take the time to look past the other features. His scales start as black across the length of his spine up to the back of his head than transition to a pale mossy green in the front. He has bony ridges aroundd his eyes and along the top of his head and two small ones on the bottom of his jaw that are symmetrical and pleasing. His eyes are the color of amber, a beautiful hew and his eyes dont have the predatory look one might imagine. He has a few scars here and there from his time in the fights, most noticeable is the marks around his wrist from long hours in too tight manacles. Now and then you will see him rub them or check them as if looking for the missing manacles.

Personality
wip

Background
wip

Connections
wip

Last edited by OneDarkness; Today at 08:36 PM.