Notices

Old May 18th, 2021, 11:31 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 296
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
intrested in playing

I have a pre rolled ch that was. created for another game. I want to play . but am willing to create A new ch of my old style. a goodly drow/ barbarian. ranger. who is ambidextrous.
As that is my fave type of ch I have played so far. I have phb dmg tmhb fhb all 2e. and am willing to take 3 days to create the ch as that is the normal for a good ch.
or slap one together in minutes if dice rolls well enough to work....

Last edited by BlackDragon0; May 18th, 2021 at 11:24 PM.
Old May 27th, 2021, 10:36 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
very good at creating unique backgrounds and ch. even with the same old phb ch list limitations....
Old Jun 11th, 2021, 06:35 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
Demouse wandered from his cave clothes tattered, except his eleven boots. Weapons frail and crumbling useless in a fight . No longer able to hunt. He started out alone looking for a new home. But each town he came to be would be chased from, at best or worse hunted for miles. The sins of his ancestors haunting his every step. Surviving on nuts and berries he finds by luck. He falls by a less traveled road, from exhaustion. Ready to give up.
Demouse wakes up tied and bound in a wagon, being force fed a soup of some kind."He's waking up", says a half elf. As Demouse looks around it seem he's in a small band of all half elves. "Ahh good we can learn who he is then.", said one who must have been the leader. "I'm Demouse of no house...", he responded groggily.
"Well he speaks common.", laughed another near the wagon. As the one who had been feeding him asks Demouse, "How did you come here?" Demouse hesitated to answer, "Speak your answer will determine your fate.", said the leader. So Demouse told them his tale. " Ok then", the leader began. " here's what we can offer you.", he said as he told Demouse of their current plans to hit a orc camp. That Demouse would take out 2 sentries and if he survived that he could be allowed to keep what he found and could use from them. And be on his way, but if he even seemed like he would betray them, he would die.
Shortly the wagon stopped and he was cut free they handed him a small knife. He approached the camp with 2 archers flanking him ready to end him at first sign of betrayal. He moved with out a sound as he snuck up be hind the orc and his goblin companion. Knowing the orc was the larger threat he slit mitts throat first. then flipped the knife backwards and stuck it into the neck of the goblin. As he lowered the orc to the ground. Both died without a sound or knowing death had come for them.
The sentries down the elves descended on the camp. As Demouse checked the bodies. The orc had a spear and loin cloth. The goblin had a chain shirt to big for him, oddly enough the right size for Demouse. Smelly though it was it was better than nothing. Demouse put it on and continued his search the goblin had a short sword chipped and dule. Suddenly the elves were retreating as a second band of orcs had come to join this one in its raids. With no more time Demouse grabbed the short sword and began to stand, so he to could run. When out the corner of his eye he saw a orc bearing down on the halfelf that had feed him. Without a thought he flipped the knife from his hand flinging it into the orc's eye. It fell dead behind the elf, having failed to strike a single blow. As he turned to run he grabbed the spear and threw it at the closest orc. It hit it in the shoulder, as it fell it drove clean through as part of the shaft broke off. And the next orcs tripped over the orc spear and broken shaft.
As he ran through the woods the only sounds he made was his hard breathing. A archer appeared to his side and motioned for him to follow. Follow he did. After a bit the group returned to the wagon. The leader laughing."Haha, that'll teach em.", he chuckled.
"I don't understand.", said a confused Demouse. As another half elf held up a bloody sack. "We took the leaders head. Killed one tribe and many of the other." the half elf said. "The Lord of these lands tasked us with delaying any further raids. As he rounded up his troops to march against them. I'd say we did that and more. And we have the proof.." said the leader as he gave Demouse 3 gold coins. " You earned it." he said putting a hand on the half drow's shoulder.
"We all saw what you did...." said another. "You saved one of us rather than just run and save yourself." A number of the group said as one. Then the leader spoke. " We are the 'Elves of the half moon' A group of chartered adventurers. We. are all half elves. And we have decided to invite you to travel and train with us."

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Jun 11th, 2021 at 06:36 AM.