twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 03-04-2019, 07:58 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 522
Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles
Before I pick my archetype is investigator an acceptable class, because I was thinking of multiclassing into it.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:38 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 243
BlackDouglas BlackDouglas BlackDouglas
Cheeky Bump to seek interest in a new player.

To save me respruiking, have a read of the first posts of this thread, and check out our game threads - https://www.rpgcrossing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17749

We've only just started out, and our intrepid party is still getting to know each other and putting together the first pieces of the plot in A Tavern, Some Town,

At the moment the team has a divine caster, a warrior, and a ranger, so if you have a character idea that you feel will complement that, and what you read about the world seems interesting to you, then by all means post your concept, If you have questions, then post them too, I am more than happy to clarify anything or add info that I've missed.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Obi Yub Kenobi
Hall of Fame DM 2011

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2595
KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps
Would you consider a psion? Otherwise I could roll in with a rogue.

Interested in Round-Robin GMing? PM me.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:54 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I'm not overly familiar with psions, and I don't think it would fit thematically, if you feel you've got a rogue up your sleeve then please give a short intro
Old 04-07-2019, 06:37 PM
Obi Yub Kenobi
Hall of Fame DM 2011

Tools
User Statistics
KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps

Misha Dax
Human
Unchained Rogue (Knife Master)

Ever wonder what happens when an assassin falls in love with a prostitute?

Nothing good.

Especially not when it gets both parents killed and leaves a 5 year old girl alone in the world.

Misha Dax, or simply Dax, has made it her life's story to get into and out of trouble. A drifter for as long as she can remember, she started as a stowaway of a merchant caravan, picking up skills by working in exchange for passage. It wouldn't be long before she started selling her skills to those of less reputable profession.

She hasnt found a constable she couldn's cross, or a lord she couldn't irritate.Lord Marshall Rogan picked her up when a caravan she had booked passage on was captured smuggling. A strange twist of fate to get pinched for a crime she wasnt actually involved in.

The third time she escaped the jails, Rogan sent her a message, rather than a bounty notice. Join up with his Spysong Intelligence Network, work for the good guys, and all crimes are forgiven. Misha pushed for a declaration of amnesty that was open ended, allowing her to be cleared of charges that even the government didnt know about. Her skills were undeniable, and her charm nearly irresistible, so the controlling officers agreed. Her first assignment is to set up an observation post in Atterton the crossroads to everywhere. Dax is fairly certain it is a test of her loyalty. She hasn't yet decided if she wants to succeed or fail.

Skilled with a blade and in... creative acquisitions... Misha sometimes has a hard time staying on the right side of the law. Her wild streak is wider than most mountain passes and her bubbly attitude and childish demeanor betray that she has a lot of growing up left to do. Perhaps, given the right chance, she can make something of herself yet.

Old 04-08-2019, 08:17 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Old 04-08-2019, 09:52 AM
Obi Yub Kenobi
Hall of Fame DM 2011

Tools
User Statistics

Last edited by KevinFipps; 04-08-2019 at 01:02 PM.
Old 04-16-2019, 03:02 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2249
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin
Is there room for one more?
Old 04-17-2019, 06:44 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Not at this stage, but I'll resurrect the ad if anything changes.