RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 04-12-2019, 06:26 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15151
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Good luck everyone!!!

Last edited by Imveros; 04-12-2019 at 07:22 PM.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2551
Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus
Good luck and may the best dwarf win
Family emergency, think i have PM'ed all the games i am in but just in case i will put it here as well. I am currently in a medical center with a family member. Posting will be slow to nonexistent for the near future.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:01 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 372
MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise
Good luck to all, and to all a good night! HOHOHO! Why I am I festive in April? I don't know. I am going to call my app done for the purposes of selection, but if picked I will likely do some fine-tuning and I had to get rid of the followers and equipment when I found out about and promptly purchased a diadem of inspiring rule.buy equipment for my new followers.

But seriously, thank you @taleteller50 for the opportunity, I am sure that the other applicants can agree that even the application process was no end of fun!
Currently playing as: [tt=Tandid]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79511[/tt] | [tt=Vias]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79978[/tt] |[tt=Ogeaglial ]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79803[/tt]
Running: Prejudice's Desperation.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:07 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 866
Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama
Good luck to one and all. Tanaka's Emporium hopes to be supplying all of your material needs very soon, and at an undoubtly fair price! Any rumors of Lady Tanaka being an eldritch sea creature are purely slander.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Bowties are COOL...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2911
TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor
I'm sure she is perfectly on the up and up.

*Cough* !llasuyortsedlliwehS *cough*

Damn allergies.
Made a sudden, unplanned move. Chasing dreams and opportunity in Toronto, surviving by the skin of my teeth. Just the way I like it. Embrace the chaos. Posting rate will be sporadic until I get a proper foothold. Will try to keep up my duties. -TheDoctor
Old 04-13-2019, 10:43 PM
Bowties are COOL...

Tools
User Statistics
TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor TheGoodDoctor
Finito

...well, for the most part. Final purchases still need smoothing, but I'll figure that out if chosen.
Made a sudden, unplanned move. Chasing dreams and opportunity in Toronto, surviving by the skin of my teeth. Just the way I like it. Embrace the chaos. Posting rate will be sporadic until I get a proper foothold. Will try to keep up my duties. -TheDoctor

Last edited by TheGoodDoctor; 04-13-2019 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-14-2019, 03:01 AM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4550
taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50
You know... I could go and say that this was all some Giant April Fools joke, a Rick Roll of potential political and factional intrigue.. but I'm not that mean

Yes the game is on and the following people have made it to the Maw:
- Imveros
- Vaerdis
- MundayKnight
- Swordplay82
- Kuroyama
- WhiteLady
- OneDarkness

There are many more that I wish I could include but unfortunately if I take even one more I fear I won't be able to keep the game running and no one want's that. All I can say is that if I do find myself capable of taking more I will do so as soon as possible.

For those who have made it (And those looking to peek) please go HERE.

Last edited by taleteller50; 04-14-2019 at 03:02 AM.
Old 04-14-2019, 04:04 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2551
Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus
Well that kinda sucks after all that work but it was fun.

Good luck to the ones who made it and have a great game.
Family emergency, think i have PM'ed all the games i am in but just in case i will put it here as well. I am currently in a medical center with a family member. Posting will be slow to nonexistent for the near future.
Old 04-14-2019, 06:36 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2249
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin
I agree that it sucks but we knew only one dwarf would make it. I enjoyed the process.have a load of fun and I will save the application in the hope it may be of use one day. Happy gaming!
Old 04-14-2019, 07:30 AM
Bowties are COOL...

Tools
User Statistics
*Waaaaaaah*

Completion was pretty stiff. Conga-rats to y'all that made the cut!
Old 04-14-2019, 09:36 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 372
MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise
Good luck to all, and congratulations on being accepted! I had lots of fun making my application, and thank you for this opportunity!
Currently playing as: [tt=Tandid]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79511[/tt] | [tt=Vias]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79978[/tt] |[tt=Ogeaglial ]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79803[/tt]
Running: Prejudice's Desperation.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:17 PM
Goth Ki-Rin

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1743
MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn
Ah c'est la vie. At the very least, I had a great character building oppurtunity and learned a few things about the Leadership feat, so I'm still going to count this as a win in my books.

Best of luck you scurvy dogs who did get in. And TaleTeller, I meant what I said about my NPC contacts. Feel free to use them if you need to.