RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 04-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6052
tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert tilbert
Hi Kevin, we've been in a game togehter... well more or else, right? Matrix meets Eberron... with the DM that just vanished and let you deal with the rest of us... btw. looks like you need to fix some details. I read a 300 years ago

Also Rylus sounds familiar... any idea where we met?

good luck to everyone... LeDragon is an awesome DM...

Last edited by tilbert; 04-07-2019 at 01:19 PM.
Old 04-07-2019, 02:34 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2551
Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus
@tilbert- maybe we have applied to multiple of the same games?
Family emergency, think i have PM'ed all the games i am in but just in case i will put it here as well. I am currently in a medical center with a family member. Posting will be slow to nonexistent for the near future.
Old 04-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4707
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeDragon View Post
I see that the current applications are finished. I'll wait till this Sunday (April 7th) and then, I decide.
Darn, I was so distracted by pirates that I didn't make my warpriest app in time. Oh well, good luck to all!
Old 04-07-2019, 04:23 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12041
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
You never know Vaerdis if you had a concept already to go he might consider it if his choices haven't already been made, I know I have been eyeing this thread as well since I remember LeDragon being a better than decent GM as well
Old 04-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Obi Yub Kenobi
Hall of Fame DM 2011

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2595
KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps KevinFipps
I remember Tilbert. That game had promise. I was working on weaving stories together while the other dm just ran players through the same rail-roaded adventure. Would resurrect that game in a heartbeat if the players were still around.

Interested in Round-Robin GMing? PM me.
Old 04-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12041
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Character App
left-aligned image
Ashryn Norlana
Elf, Female, 127 years old, Neutral Good
Evoker of the Arcane Arts
Devotee of Nethys whom she gives thanks to during spell preparation

Description
Ashryn's Fey blood runs true with thick blonde white hair that is unusual among the shorter lived of the world, and her eyes with their jewel tune of blue are intense. She is shorter in stature being on a couple of inches over five feet in height and while still is lithe like many of her kind she does not appear frail in the least. She favours furs and leathers instead of traditional robes like some practitioners of the arts, often in lighter colors such as of whites, greys and lighter browns. She moves with a soft step, and a sense of grace about her, nimbly avoiding others who might inadvertently stumble into her path. While small smiles and amused looks are common enough for her, she tends towards a more serious expression unless dealing with children who hold a special place in her heart.

Background
Her younger years are unremarkable for her kind, she is an only child to devouted parents, a pair of wood carvers whose gentle strokes and eye for detail make their chests trunks and boxes highly sought after from those familiar with their work. While neither of her parents had any inclinations for arcane study or mastery she does have an aunt who was reasonably gifted illusionist who used her arts to weave impressive visual displays and stories that fascinated her as a child. It was her that taught Ashryn her first magical tricks and identified her as having the talent to study the arts should she choose to pursue them. While she had the right touches to be a carver like her parents should she choose to go that path it didn't hold the same amount of interest for her and without that passion her work was simply good instead of remarkable.

Ashryn studied hard in the arcane arts and her natural inclinations were elemental in nature, and she struggled to handle more Fey magics such as enchantments which she struggled to master or magic that dealt with the life energies of others. She proved able to remember estoric knowledge easily and could converse intelligently on a wide range of topics from her extensive time spent absorbing every written detail she could find and the life experiences of the more worldly. Still she felt held back from her elemental strengths due to them being unusual for her people, not that they were unsympathetic but her mentors didn't have similar strengths or training they could offer her to improve upon those skills. So when had competed her training and was considered far enough along to be considered a master of her craft she was encouraged to travel and explore her strengths and develop her talents so she could one day return and provide new insights to their teachings.

Her travels have take her far and wide in the world, allowing her opportunities to hone her skills, in and out of combat situations. She has adventured on her own and in the company of others, with a preference for others when in the competent company of those who know what they are doing. The exact path that pulled her towards the wastelands is complicated and long but here she was none the less, in search of lost knowledge and arcane secrets. The fortress was said to have an evoker of some skill who may have left some of his works behind or maybe even a spellbook if she was lucky, but there was only one way to find out.

Role Playing Examples
Link, a couple for willow in that thread which should work.

Last edited by OneDarkness; 04-07-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Evil inside

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4932
LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon
First of all, I want to thank you for his/her contribution and the invested time.

All selected players will be informed. For everyone else, I thank you all and wish you all the best!

Last edited by LeDragon; 04-09-2019 at 08:57 AM.