RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 02-06-2019, 07:57 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1124
fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s
Season 4 reservist

Hi, please put me down for season 4 (Strahd) as a reserve PC.

Grandpa
right-aligned image

Character name: Grandpa
Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer
Passive Wisdom (Perception): +2
Background: Commoner (custom)
The faction your character is part of (if any): None
Alignment: LG
Personality Traits: I'm always early to bed and early to rise. I speak with a distinctive drawl or accent common to my class. I'm always chewing on a sprig of grass.
Ideal: Feed the Hungry by teaching them to work hard: "Teach a man to farm, you feed him for life."
Bond: My hometown has no more use for me; some day, I'll live a place where I get the respect I deserve.
Flaw: I tire easily, so I frequently take naps when work can wait.
A brief description of your characters appearance, personality, and history. Grandpa raised a family of ten children on a sheep farm and more grandchildren than you can shake a stick at. He had some training from a nearby forest-dwelling druid (Magic Initiate feat), which helped him out around the farm and came in handy to chase off bands of rascals whenever they disturbed the peace. He was always the "patriarch" of his entire town and well respected back in the day. After his wife died and grandchildren started their own families, he felt less useful. At age 74, he set out to see the world before he died, perhaps imparting some wisdom and farming knowledge to some young whippersnappers before he passed on. As he left home, he discovered that the gods had gifted him late in life with innate magical ability (Divine soul sorcerer).

Last edited by fromthe1980s; 02-21-2019 at 07:50 AM.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:49 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1609
DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold
I completed my app for Season 3!
Old 02-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 505
KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc
Ready for Aprouval

Slide Slycky
right-aligned image
Application for Season 6
Character Sheet

Name: Slide Slycky
Race/Class/Tradition: Human / Barbarian lvl 1 - Rogue lvl 1
Gender/Age: Femelle 22
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Background: Amazon - Gypsy
Passive Wisdom (Perception): 9

Personality: Thinking is for other people. I prefer action. When I set my mind to something, I follow through no matter what gets in my way.
Ideals: Creativity. The world is in need of new ideas and bold action.
Bonds: I have a family, but I have no idea where they are. One day, I hope to see them again.
Flaws: I have trouble keeping my true feelings hidden. My sharp tongue lands me in trouble.

Appearance/Personality/History: Birth in a Land that is unknown from the civilized area. Sylyd lives in peace with her primitive family like hermit in a Savage Land.
His father Rhym was a very good hunter and take care of food, while his mother Drynar was gardening with exotic plant around the area. At the age of 8, a group of amazon emerges from the wood to claim Sylyd from her parent to pay the debt of hunting in their territory. Nodding, both parents interpose but has been knocked out easily by the Huntress ... Sylyd rush with the 2 bone dagger of his father, but in the desperate charge she Slept and fell just in front of the Huntress Prime who start to laugh, removing both daggers that she put on her belt, grab Sylyd by the neck and said :” Oh My ... Are we really make some good with you ... I will call you Slide "

She then was nurse and train to fight for the Amazon, not knowing the distance cover by the huntress from her home she never had the chance to try to return home but never forget their parent... Sylyd alias Slide has different move and technique coming from some flashback on how his father show her how to fight, she quickly learns many weapon styles and wrestling technic ... being a little stubborn and with his hot temper... she always was the one the all her mentor like to push her far higher than the other sibling
Many years later, While hunting in new territory ... the Prime Hunteress fall on a group of templar collecting a village of only woman and Child. The Amazon interpose and all went wrong .. the fight starts and many Amazon falls that days. When the Prime Huntress fell down after a decapitation from General Templar, Slide rush to her with both bone father dagger quickly slice stomach and plunging his hand inside the corpse to grab the heart of the mystique Prime Huntress to take a bite. That was the ritual that She had to learn to transfer the spiritual energy, from time to time, ancestor to a sibling... The Templar disgusted but amuse ... find that Sylyd deserve to be shown in the Great Arena ... and strike her down and again after being unconscious She has been brought to the authorities and kept for gladiator arena.

The Guardian Master who takes care of the slave for the arena confiscated the silex DoubleBlade Scimitar of the Prime huntress that Sylyd had grabbed before being knocked out. the Guardian said:" I will allow you to keep that with you when you will win a total of your age in arena combat... meanwhile, you don't have any freedom or right in here.
many months later, on the eve before his last combat for her freedom. The Guardian brings her to his personal dining room with a big buffet:

"- You know me ... I got only one word ... and when I give it... I'll keep it ... but this time ... I can't because it's not from my order but from the Baron. He asks 1 slave from all Guardian in his territory to be given as taxes ... and for me, he requests that was you... and he won't accept no for an answer.

-"You son of Mercury... I know it has to come ... if you cant ... you got to give retribution to compensate for you fail word ... I want my weapons back both dagger and Double scimitar"
he accepts with a sign of head

Then Sylyd was transferred to the slave market with all precious "personality" to be sold
Sylyd has been sold for good price disputes between 3 auctioneer the winner was a chief of a mobile circus ... saying that the combat and acrobatic prowess of Sylyd must be put on higher ground than just bloody combat

With That circus ... after 2 days ... the chief said that he will never keep her captive but he hopes that she will help him regain the value of what he has paid in a demonstrative show by performing on a stage ... and probably other connect task of interest

She learns with him the art of the scene and .. behind the scene ... while the show goes on ... some made pocket or a raid in house in the city closed to where they raise their tent for the circus

after 1 year, Sylyd made her count with the chief She excuse herself for all the trouble she gives them and walk away with just her heritage ... double bone dagger and the Prime Silex Double Scimitar

She long left where Amazon style for a more gypsy style for her look, but her fighting style cannot be mistaken for anything else than the Amazon wrestling style. She decides to adopt the Name of Slide Slycky to represent what she become til now

Now heading in a city unknown to her that are far away, where nobody heard of her

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide Slycky sml cut.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	79184  

Last edited by KhamLuc; 02-13-2019 at 03:07 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:44 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 673
MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee
Season 8

Ready for review

Character name:Constantine Novius
Character Sheet:Sheet
Race;Human (varient)
Class:Warlock (hexblade)
Passive Wisdom (Perception):
Background: Noble (knight)
Faction:
Alignment: L/N
2 Personality Traits:
1) If you do me an injury, I will crush you, ruin your name, and salt your fields.
2) Time spent preparing is time well spent

Ideal: Responsibility. It is my duty to respect the authority of those above me, just as those below me must respect mine.
Bond: Nothing is more important than the other members of my famil
Flaw: I too often hear veiled insults and threats in every word addressed to me, and I’m quick to anger.

Appearance:
Medium hight, medium build, average in every way, is what he wants you to think. Eyes down, poor posture, mumbled voice, until he strikes. If your foe underestimates you, youve already won.

When battle is joined, his eyes burn with righteous certainty and his movements reflect a life of training. In recent days, some would even say the flames are more than a metaphor. Gone is his polished armor amd razor sharp sword. He was seen in recent days wearing tattered hides weilding a rusted mace. No one knows why his fortunes changed or why his neutral face has been hardened into a focused scowl.

Personality:
Loyalty is a Novius' family trait. As far back as he can remember, all of his family has been sworn to a noble's service. Loyalty on its own is worth little, but when melded with conviction and action, no other force was greater. Constantine spent all if his time studying and training knowing that the noble family he served would require his services one day. They fed, clothed, and paid him so that one day he could protect them from their enemies.

Constantine is a proud and honorable man, knowing that others can not be expected to keep their oaths if he could not keep his own. Society was built on this principle of each man serving their part and fulfilling their duty.

In his private time, the man loved to study, visit the theater, and hear stories. One never knew when an odd fact or an old tale could be the difference between victory and defeat and a Novius was always ready.

History:

Constantine was a small child who dreamed big dreams. One day he would be a noble Knight winning tournaments in their lord's name. He practiced day and night and his skill grew even though his body would not. At a young age he learned a valuable truth about the world of nobles, looking the part was even more important than playing it.

His studies took a backseat to polishing his armor and learning the latest fashions. His lord started to bring him to courtly functions, as much as an accessory than a protector. His older sister would use her position as the Lady's maid in waiting what to feed him courtly gossip he could use in conversation and his youngest brother was ecstatic the day he started squiring for Constantine.

Waterdeep is a cut throat place, but who better to insulate you from that than nobility?

One evening he awoke to the smell of smoke and distant screams. The Lord's manor was under attack! Constantine rushed to his Lord's defense as masked men swarmed the grounds. With no time to don his armor and the armory nothing mkre than a mighty blaze, he ran into the main house to see who he could save. He arived just in time tl see jis lord and lady ran through on a brigand's blade.

He cried out and the men turned on him. He tried his best ro defend himself, but there were too many of them. His younger brother slid feom the shadows and hit one of the men with his wooden practice sword. The brigand was shook but unharmed. He turned to slay the boy as their sister entered the room and screamed for help. Constantine knew they were all about to die if he didn't do something fast. "Someome, anyone please help us." His vision started to tunnle as he started to pass out on the floor.

"You require assistance little one?" The voice echoed through the chamber, though no one else reacted to it.

"Yes more than anything! " Constantine replied

"SHUT UP YOU! So which do we kill first? Boss says they all gotta die or it wont send the right message." The brigand said as he gave the knight a swift kick to the ribs.

"Are you willing to pay the cost for this help?"

"Yes anything!"

"THE DEAL IS STRUCK! NOW TAKE YOUR REVENGE!"

Constantine moved as if a puppet on a string. One moment he was down and bleeding, the next he had a mace in hand amd the closest brigand's face was caved in. He tried to block out the carnage but it wouldnt let him look away. Moments later the room was quiet, his brother and sister safe. They fled the manor stopping only to take a golden candelabra from the mantle. Revenge wasn't free, whoever had done this would pay. His rage built like never before as he imagined the fates of the people responsible for this act of war.

Last edited by MattLovesCoffee; 02-18-2019 at 07:12 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 03:18 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5704
Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia
Hey folks.

We've has nasty power outages throughout the week, so I'm a bit behind. Will try update new apps when I have time. I believe season 6 is now fill
Old 02-14-2019, 03:35 PM
Oregonian Wyvern

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3224
Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith
Excuses. Excuses.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:54 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee MattLovesCoffee
*Bump*

Constantine needs some friends to help him hiest a dragon!
Old 02-18-2019, 07:06 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Arachobia, pretty sure im done with my application if you wouldnt mind giving it a once over

Now to go rustle up a few more users to fill out those last few spots!
Old 02-18-2019, 07:07 PM
Master of None

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3626
Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede
Application Status - Submitted for Consideration Next Available Season

Balceran
left-aligned image
Name: Balceran
Race: Wood Half Elf (SCAG)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Bard
Season: Spring
Background: Urban Bounty Hunter (SCAG)
Personality Traits: I always have a plan for what to do when things go wrong. The first thing I do in a new place is note the locations of everything valuable—or where such things could be hidden.
Ideal: Freedom. Chains are meant to be broken, as are those who would forge them.
Bond: I’m trying to pay off an old debt I owe to a generous benefactor.
Flaw: An innocent person is in prison for a crime that I committed. I’m okay with that.
Appearance: Balceran is very good looking half elf combining the lean, exquisite features of his elven heritage with the brawnier physique of his human father. He is tall and appears in very good shape. He seems to always have a smile on his face which is featured by his flowing blond hair and green eyes.
Personality: Balceran is always in a good mood. He is an entertainer and people are usually drawn to his outgoing personality. He can tell a story that will keep others quite engaged. However, this is all a front. While he spins his tales, he is sizing up a situation or the people he is engaged with. As a bounty hunter, he knows that intelligence is the key to finding his quarry.
History:

Roleplay Example: The Job

Posting Rate: Maximum: Many times per workday (M-F CST). Only once or twice on weekends; Minimum: once per day during workday, none on weekends.
Played Dragon Heist: No

Last edited by Shaede; 02-18-2019 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:13 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1607
delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator
arjean longblood
Character name: arjean longblood
Sheet
Race human(variant)
Class wizard
Passive Wisdom (Perception)10
Background: criminal
Alignment cg
2 Personality Traits
The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can’t do it.
The first thing I do in a new place is note the locations of everything valuable—or where such things could be hidden.
Ideal
I’m loyal to my friends, not to any ideals, and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all I care.
Bond
My ill-gotten gains go to support my family.
Flaw
I have a “tell” that reveals when I’m lying.

A brief description of your characters

appearance, dressed in leather armor a brown haired blue eyed human stands at 6 feet in height. A black tunic and hood covers his face except for his short beard. He has a sigil tattooed upon his left hand and a dagger in his right. He carries a simple adventuring pack.
personality,
Though seemingly quiet and aloof those that know him know differently. Arjean's always known for taking a challenge and the only time he's silent is when it comes to finds.
history.
When you grow up in the bad side of water deep you learn to do what is needed for survival. This was no different for arjean. His mother and father worked as extra hands to various merchats as necessary. Arjean was expected to do the same but when he began to show arcane talent he met a group of theives. They brought him in and taught him his spells from a wizards book they had taken from the keep and kept the ones useful for the trade. He learned to light a torch without fire and throw dirt to give those who chased a difficult time. Arjean didn't make much but it was a living until he heard of a hole with potential for greater finds.

Last edited by delpinator; 02-20-2019 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-19-2019, 05:41 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5704
Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia
Ive had a busy few days, sorry for neglecting this.

I've changed the application stuff from tables to lists cause it's just easier

@Delpinator: Do you have a season preference?

@MattLovesCoffee: I can't look at your sheet, cause it is not set to public, but everything else looks good
Old 02-19-2019, 08:12 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics

There we go, should work now!
Old 02-19-2019, 12:56 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1607
delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator
I'll do season 8 but willing to do another if it helps.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:49 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 505
KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marten View Post
left-aligned image
Glóin
  • Character name Glóin
  • Character Sheet Glóin
  • Race Mountain Dwarf
  • Class Cleric (Life)
  • Passive Wisdom (Perception) 14
  • Background Sailor
  • The faction your character is part of (if any) Order of the Gauntlet
  • AlignmentLawful Good
  • 2 Personality Traits My friends know they can rely on me, no matter what.
    I am tolerant of other faiths that are not evil and respect the worship of other gods.
  • Ideal Fairness. We all do the work, so we all share in the rewards.
  • Bond I would die to recover an ancient relic of my faith that was lost long ago.
  • Flaw My pride will probably lead to my destruction.
by the way

@Marten : You can prepare 4 spells ( lvl + Wis bonus) without counting your domains spells that are always considered prepare
Old 02-20-2019, 01:15 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 326
AlmostGood AlmostGood AlmostGood AlmostGood
Hey, I really like the look of this. I'd like to put myself down for the Season 8 before it fills up. Character is incoming.