RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > FATE > Holiday with the Smiths
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 02-03-2019, 12:43 PM
Acathala's Avatar
Acathala Acathala is online now
Consilio Et Prudentia
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-17-2019
RPXP: 4461
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
Posts: 15,773
Tom is about to reply to James, then the natural disaster that is hurricane Beatrice enters the kitchen. It looks like she's trying to be helpful. This instantly makes Tom suspicious.
Can people change? It's a question that Tom has been asked many times. In his experience is yes, but it's rare for a big change. You really had to want to change. Younger people find it easier to make the big change. More malleable, without the hardening of life experience. He had helped a few youngsters off the path of crime. Conversely older people found it harder if not impossible to change. Too set in their ways. He had arrested criminals hardened by the system, and knew that they would offend as soon as they got back on the street. Which was why he wasn't confident of this plan of Bernice's working with Beatrice. Beatrice had a lifetime of being frankly a horrible person. He doubted she genuinely wanted to change. She wanted the money. It always was about what she could get.
Tom nodded to her. "Why don't we make something simple like cheese on toast? There's tomato relish if they want to change up the flavour. Whilst we're on the subject of food, Arabella and I have planned a traditional thanksgiving dinner. I doubt Bernice wants a vegan dinner, and the holiday should be about what she wants."
__________________
Cogito ergo sum
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-05-2019, 06:58 AM
ihinka's Avatar
ihinka ihinka is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-16-2019
RPXP: 1691
ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka
Posts: 1,077
Family zoo!
right-aligned image
Rowan exited onto the back porch and leaning her forearms on the wooden railing hung her head between her shoulders. A heavy sigh escaped her lips. The talk with uncle Tom hadn't been an easy one. Oh, she had been nothing but honest with him about how she felt. But it was one thing to accept death on an intellectual level. On emotional... That was a whole other story. No one really knew how they would react to death beforehand. So as it stood all Rowan could do was think of it as a new journey for her Nana and not focus on the being left behind without one of her most beloved people in the world aspect.

The archaeologist thought back on all the people that mattered in her life and was stunned to enlist only one. Her dad! Which was ironic, considering their estrangement. Of course she had friends. But not those friends for life, let you cry on my t-shirt type of friends. Not really. Most of them were colleagues from work. Or at least the ones who'd been brave enough to stick with her after she'd shifted her research focus. That in itself was a testament to their dedication, but working in the same field they had about as much time as Rowan herself for personal life. Which is to say, minimal at best. And between fighting for grants, working in the field and catering to their own social lives, that didn't leave much in the way of friendly gatherings.

Deep in her thoughts as she was Rowan didn't notice Lara's approach and flinched startled as the nurse spoke. Ro's head shot up, a delicate pink coloring her cheeks. It took a moment for Lara's words to penetrate Rowan's muddled brain. Once she made sense of them Ro chuckled. "Interesting is a very... kind way of putting it." Rowan grinned. "Let's face it. We're a mess! But what family isn't." She added wistfully. "I'm an only child so I don't have any sibling experience. But just observing my dad..." Rowan's voice shook ever so slightly at the mention of her father. "... and aunts and uncle interact... Feels like a zoo!"

Ro moved away from the railing and turned to face Lara. "I'm sorry you have to spend the holiday with us instead of your own family." If only Rowan had some game! Rowan fell silent as if wanting to say more, but not really knowing what else to say.




 
__________________
How do you wanna do this?!

Last edited by ihinka; 02-05-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-05-2019, 09:25 PM
girlplay's Avatar
girlplay girlplay is offline
Good girl by day.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-16-2019
RPXP: 12327
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
Posts: 9,512
Larissa BlackLara shook her head and answered quickly, "it's no problem at all. I would have been spending the holiday alone otherwise." She sighed and leaned her back against the railing. "My parents expatriated to Equador a few years ago, when they retired. And my brother lives in California... and I haven't seen him in years. Well, that's mostly because he was 16 when I was born so I never really knew him." She shrugged and sighed again. "And I broke up with my partner... a few years ago. Part of it was that nursing school was so demanding of my time, I suppose. But since then, I've just kind of being throwing myself into my career. That's probably a pretty common story anymore."

Her gaze searched Rowan's face for a moment. "Most families have their own issues, I guess. I talked to your dad earlier. He seems nice," she said with a bit of a shrug. "It has to be hard on everyone... Bernice's condition..." As soon as she said it, she regretted bring the mood down. She tried to change the subject. "So... you didn't grow up in this house, right?"

__________________
Girlplay is a creative spinner who roleplays on Earth.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Roekahs Roekahs is offline
I'm your huckleberry
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-17-2019
RPXP: 5462
Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs
Posts: 2,367
RandallRandy's head turns slightly while still resting against the house. His left eyebrow is raised slightly as he glances at Billy. What do you mean 'what am I talking about'? Randy waits in silence, raising both eyebrows at Billy, subtly encouraging him to get with the conversation. Geez, how do you forget something like losing your house cuz of a bad business deal? The silence stretches on with Billy's bewildered stare unchanging. Finally it occurs to Randy. He ... doesn't ... know ... Randy rotates his head back and lets his breath out in a puff that sparkles in the porch light. Well s**t. That complicates things.

After another few seconds of silence, Randy speaks quietly. "Sorry Billy. I didn't know you didn't know. Your Pa really was a good guy. Kept me clean in your eyes despite it all." Randy pauses although he can't bring himself to look at Billy and only imagines that the confusion is about to cause his cousin to burst. With a deep breath, he blurts out, "Well, you should know. Your Pa was having a tough time and we got to talking. I told him about some investments I had just made and he asked if they would work for him. I didn't see why not. Of course they went to hell and we both lost everything we put in. For me it certainly wasn't pleasant, but for your Pa ..." Randy trails off and closes his eyes in anticipation of whatever is coming his way. He can't bring himself to say the last part: ... lost everything including the house. Ah well, if Billy can't figure that part out then this secret can just stay secret.
__________________
Status: Driving all day -17 July. Catching up as I can.
DM: Sky Realm: An Age of Change (FATE) Playing: Garvyn (5e) | Cinch (SR)
Allen Johnson (homebrew) | Bazziox, Imperial Advisor (13th Age!) | Landslide (SR)
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-07-2019, 08:11 PM
Wynamoinen's Avatar
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen is online now
Eternal Bard
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-16-2019
RPXP: 14883
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Posts: 5,066
"Cheese, toast, bruscetta, great!" Bea responds to Tom, focusing on the positive, and putting her own spin on it. It gives her time to mull the rest. "I..." she starts in that same loud voice for all to hear, but she cuts herself off. Busying herself with gathering ingredients, she takes her time to formulate the response.

"Traditional Thanksgiving is great," she says in a much quieter voice, with a much flatter tone. She doesn't look at Tom, but focuses on unwrapping the cheese and slicing it without bothering to find a cutting board. [B]"But no, this Thanksgiving ISN'T about what she wants. She said so herself. It's about the family. Us. When she's gone. She knows things are going to change. And she wants them to change in the right way. Of course.

"But I'll tell you, the right way isn't her way. It OUR way. The family's. Like it or not, I'm part of this family. This is Ma's house, this is her family. If she wants traditional, she can get traditional, and you can be the one to serve it up. But this was also my house. And this is my family. My holiday! There's GOING to be a vegan Thanksgiving on that table. That's what Mom wants, too, whether she knows it or not. She said we're going to share our lives. We're going to come together.

"Things are coming together. Finally. I'm going to make them come together. And it's going to be the most heart-thumpingest, Hallmark-cardiest, music-swellingest event this family has ever seen. Things don't come together when people are pushed to the side. I'm not getting pushed to the side. That's my communication."


Beatrice doesn't notice that her slices have gotten harder and harder, and in her last few cuts she has hewn deep marks into the countertop.
__________________
GM of Monsterhearts (an RPGX exclusive!)
Currently co-running Outplay 2019 (5e GM). Round 1 is done, come and see how it turned out! Round 2 starts July 22.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-07-2019, 09:53 PM
Acathala's Avatar
Acathala Acathala is online now
Consilio Et Prudentia
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-17-2019
RPXP: 4461
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
Posts: 15,773
"No one is trying to push you aside, Beatrice." It had always been Beatrice from Tom. He had never used any of her nicknames. It was the same with Randall the difference was Tom actually liked Randall. "Equally Beatrice, no one wants you to take over, and shove your lifestyle de jour down our throats. I'm sure that Arabella and I can come up with a vegan dinner for you, or you will be more than welcome to make something for yourself. And it's our family." Tom gets the oven on and starts slicing bread on a chopping board. "You are damaging the top there, Beatrice."
__________________
Cogito ergo sum
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-08-2019, 01:20 PM
Andor's Avatar
Andor Andor is offline
Duke of Chanwood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-16-2019
RPXP: 1606
Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor
Posts: 1,122
Billy White

Billy listened dully, feeling like he'd gone numb. Randy had suggested investments to Dad? He shook his head slightly...Dad didn't know nothin' about investin'. The hell was he thinkin'? And he'd never even known. Dad didn't tell him...of course, he wouldn't, would he? But Randy never told him, either.

Of course, why would Randy talk to him about business dealings with his father? Wasn't really his business, wasn't his land, his money. It's not like Billy had called his cousin up when he bought the truck...Hey, Randy, I was gonna buy a truck and just wanted to get your input. That'd be plumb stupid.

Billy wasn't the philosophical type, but even he realized it wasn't Randy's fault. Hell, it wasn't even Dad's fault. He probably thought he was saving the family, the house. Got a hot tip, took a chance...not like risking everything on a late night poker game or anything. Business just went bad, that's all. Nobody to blame for it, really.

Yet, Billy still felt his fist clenched tightly, his teeth pressed together so hard, he thought he'd bust a filling. He knew his face was red...he could feel it. Whether it was Randy's fault or not...dammit, Randy was here, and Billy wanted...needed to blame somebody. To punch somebody.

The calm corner of his mind, such as it was, pointed out that the bank had foreclosed, not Randy. Dad had risked the family savings, not Randy. Billy sat beside his cousin, holding a beer with one hand and hiding a tight fist on the other side of his body, staring at the ground, trying to put it all together.

He took a deliberate, slow drink that drained the rest of the can, and tossed it into the street with a tinny clatter, and sat a few moments longer, keenly aware that Randy was watching him. He unclenched his fist, and ran a hand over his face, looking away. Pushing off from the ground, he stood up, distractedly adjusting his hat and clothing, giving a humorless chuckle.

"Jesus, Randy..." he said in a shaky voice, turning to walk down the street. There had to be a bar somewhere in this town, and he had a little money Birdy had given him, disguised as payment for odd jobs.
__________________

Luinil Alqualond - Wood Elf Ranger, Desert of Desolation
Berilac "Berry" Fairbairn - Halfling Ranger, Priestess
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Berith Berith is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-16-2019
RPXP: 5917
Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith
Posts: 3,381
J.A.
right-aligned image
Bea was being a pain the in ass, as only Bea could be, but J.A. would take her side - the family's side - over anyone's. "Tom, stop. Stop now." He forced his voice to stay calm, professional. Cold, though truth be told James was spoiling for a fight. "You are not in charge here. This is not your home. This is not some precinct house or cop bar. You don't get to decide what Thanksgiving dinner will be any more than Bea does." With that, he turned to his sister. "Has anyone thought to ask Mom what she wants?" He knew what the answer to that was, so he moved on, looking dead in Tom's eyes.

"Tom, none of us are kids. None of us are your kids. None of us are perps, and none of us asked for your advice or your help. Do you get it?" You arrogant putz, J.A. added mentally.
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-11-2019, 02:03 PM
Roekahs Roekahs is offline
I'm your huckleberry
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-17-2019
RPXP: 5462
Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs
Posts: 2,367
Randall
right-aligned image
Randy waits. He waits for the blow that never lands. He doesn't know Billy as well as he probably should, but he knows him well enough to expect a punch for something like this. The only real question in his mind is: does it deserve a body blow or a full-on slug to the face?

When Billy speaks, Randy finally opens his eyes. He watches, momentarily paralyzed, as his cousin starts off into the street. Randy presses away from the house and contemplates following. No, not you, you giant moron. You'll just make him even more upset. Randy falls back against the house with a slight *thud* and leans his head back. He takes a deep breath of the cold evening air, letting the cold burn his lungs. Then he presses up from the house once more, pivots, and steps in through the door ... to strong words coming from the kitchen.

Randy quickly taps off his boots, a habit from years of reprimand, and lopes to the kitchen. There he finds Bea, Tom, and James* at various stages of preparing ... something. Words and postures suggest a fair bit of tension in the room. Well, let's break up that tension a bit shall we? "Billy's taken off ... er, just walking. Somebody should probably go after him." Randy is well aware of his other family member's limited desire for such an encounter and his own relationship with Billy, so he adds, "And it can't be me."


OOC: *I think Arabella is still with Mom?




 
__________________
Status: Driving all day -17 July. Catching up as I can.
DM: Sky Realm: An Age of Change (FATE) Playing: Garvyn (5e) | Cinch (SR)
Allen Johnson (homebrew) | Bazziox, Imperial Advisor (13th Age!) | Landslide (SR)
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-12-2019, 05:47 PM
Acathala's Avatar
Acathala Acathala is online now
Consilio Et Prudentia
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-17-2019
RPXP: 4461
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
Posts: 15,773
"Don't you think you're being hypocritical saying that to me James? After all you have been treating Beatrice like a child for years. If you and your parents hadn't been so indulgent with her, then perhaps Frank would have had mother growing up." He looks at Beatrice. "Don't think I'm excusing your behaviour. You still made choices and hurt the ones close to you. Arabella was crying every single night you were out when you were on drugs. We didn't know whether you were dead in a ditch from an overdose. Yet you never acknowledge you hurt everyone. You learned to be selfish and self justify everything you did.
"

Then Randall enters.
__________________
Cogito ergo sum
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-13-2019, 07:47 PM
Wynamoinen's Avatar
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen is online now
Eternal Bard
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-16-2019
RPXP: 14883
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Posts: 5,066
Beatrice rolls her eyes as Tom spits his archaic venom, grimacing at the slices she's left in the countertop. She licks a finger and tries to rub out the marks. She can't look at Tom, who is apparently set on attacking the entire family tonight.

"HERE we go with the 'drugs' again. It's so tiresome. That was the nineties, Thomas. It's time for you to move on. Everybody else has."

Randall comes in, talking about Billy.

"Even Billy has moved on." She sets out the few pieces of cheese and bread she was able to cut, then wipes her hands on a nearby towel. "I'LL work at keeping this family together. That's why here here." She drops the towel on the counter and gives Randy a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Sorry, but you'll have to be my scapegoat here if I'm going to find Billy." In a stage whisper that most anyone can hear, she says to her little brother with a not-entirely pleasant grin. "Tommy has worked himself up into one of his righteous rages again. Hope you didn't bring any pot." Then she lowers her tone and leans in even closer for a true whisper, "Though, if you're interested when I come back..."

Bea trots out to the entryway, snatches her coat out of the closest (leaving three other coats swinging and two others on the floor) and heads out the door. "Billy?" she shouts. "Billy, you there? Is that you? Everything fine? Did you and Randy get into a fight?"
__________________
GM of Monsterhearts (an RPGX exclusive!)
Currently co-running Outplay 2019 (5e GM). Round 1 is done, come and see how it turned out! Round 2 starts July 22.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-14-2019, 07:44 AM
ihinka's Avatar
ihinka ihinka is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-16-2019
RPXP: 1691
ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka
Posts: 1,077
Grow some ovaries!
right-aligned image
"Oh... I'm... um... Sorry?" Rowan finished the sentence almost like a question. She didn't know Lara well enough to determine if she'd put both feet in her mouth with her comment on not spending the holiday's with her own family. But then Lara mentioned breaking up with her partner as well and Ro's ears stood at attention. Heterosexual people rarely used that particular word to refer to their significant others.

"I'm sorry to hear about your... partner. I know how work can get in the way of romance." Rowan fell silent, unsure of how to proceed. Somehow discussing romance with Lara felt like walking into a mind field. Ro's index finger absentmindedly sought the tiny scar crossing vertically the left side of her lower lip. It was a nervous gesture. The scar was old and tiny and would only become visible when Rowan smiled. But she knew the placement and somehow running a nail over it helped calm her down.

When Lara mentioned speaking with Ro's father, the archaeologist's arm fell to her side and her gaze grew a bit distant. But the topic quickly switched to Birdy's condition. And before Rowan had any chance to comment Lara hastily changed the subject once more.

Okay, so maybe I'm not the only one nervous here. Rowan admitted. That's right! Grow some ovaries and talk to the woman! Her inner voice scalded some more.

"We visited often enough that I guess you could say I half grew up here." A warm smile spread on Rowan's lips as she answered Lara's question. Her eyes once again distant, but this time filled with the fire of happy memories. "Nana's always played a special part in my life. Especially after..." Rowan stopped herself short before finishing the sentence. No need to bore the woman with my sob coming out story. She shook her head and turned to Lara. "I know you have your professional duties, but since you're going to be here anyway, I hope you don't feel the need to segregate yourself." Rowan hesitated, but decided to forge on. "I... ah... wouldn't mind the company." Her cheeks colored ever so slightly to compliment the shy, crooked smile. "I mean... I love my family, but they can be too much at times." Rowan added quickly.


OOCI'm not going to roll anything only because we all know how that will turn out for me And by the way, Rowan's face is still all smudged up from working on her bike


 
__________________
How do you wanna do this?!

Last edited by ihinka; 02-14-2019 at 12:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-14-2019, 12:00 PM
Andor's Avatar
Andor Andor is offline
Duke of Chanwood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-16-2019
RPXP: 1606
Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor
Posts: 1,122
Billy White

Billy walked a few more paces before realizing someone was calling to him. It didn't sound like Randy, though it was stupid for Billy not to want to talk to his cousin about things. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling of...betrayal? Was that what it was? No...trying to help wasn't betrayal. Shaking his head, he cleared it of trying to figure out his emotions. I'll figure it out later, he decided.

All I wanted was a dang drink, he sighed to himself, giving a half-hearted wave to...Bea, looked like. He wavered on stopping or moving on, and decided to stop. "Hey, Bea," he said, hands in his pockets. "Naw...Randy an' me are just fine. Just workin' somethin' out from a long time ago."

He forced the facsimile of a smile to reassure her. It looked like he'd crunched down on a tough popcorn kernel he hadn't been expecting.
__________________

Luinil Alqualond - Wood Elf Ranger, Desert of Desolation
Berilac "Berry" Fairbairn - Halfling Ranger, Priestess

Last edited by Andor; 02-14-2019 at 12:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-14-2019, 01:45 PM
Roekahs Roekahs is offline
I'm your huckleberry
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-17-2019
RPXP: 5462
Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs
Posts: 2,367
Randall
right-aligned image
Randy catches the tail end of some rather heated words before he manages to barge in between the duelists of the kitchen. Of course Bea has to get the last word in. Then again, the Earth is still spinning on the same axis. Randy smiles at Bea's shoulder-pat and glances at Tom as she not-subtly whispers. The actual whisper, however, jerks his eyes from Tom. He watches his sister leave the room. It certainly is not the first time she has made such an offer. It is, however, the first time he has seriously considered taking her up on it.

Randy shakes the thought away. That is a decision for later. Like, maybe when Bea finally gets around to pressuring him for details about the whole Mia situation. He turns back to Tom. "Come on Tom. Keep it civil with the drugs. We all get it: cops and bad guys don't mix. But aren't you all supposed to believe in rehabilitation? She did her time. Besides you gotta get with the times. Whether you like it or not, pot is getting legalized all over the place." Randy glances at James, suddenly realizing that he never took the temperature of the other half of the room and finds a clearly agitated James. Damn, this really is a hornet's nest. Quickly Randy returns his attention to Tom. "Just, I don't know, go easy on the drug stuff? Yeah, there's stuff there that needs to be dealt with, but we're all supposed to be finding ways to move forward, not dwelling on past mistakes. Right?"

Randy really hopes they won't be dwelling on past mistakes. If this is going to be a weekend of that, then a weekend won't even be enough to get through all of his crap, let alone anyone else's.


 
__________________
Status: Driving all day -17 July. Catching up as I can.
DM: Sky Realm: An Age of Change (FATE) Playing: Garvyn (5e) | Cinch (SR)
Allen Johnson (homebrew) | Bazziox, Imperial Advisor (13th Age!) | Landslide (SR)

Last edited by Roekahs; 02-14-2019 at 01:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-16-2019, 02:10 PM
Acathala's Avatar
Acathala Acathala is online now
Consilio Et Prudentia
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-17-2019
RPXP: 4461
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
Posts: 15,773
Randall was the only one of Arabella's siblings Tom actually liked. You could have a beer with him, unlike that cold fish James. He was grounded in reality unlike Beatrice. Tom replies to the question about rehabilitation. "Yes but it's rare. Most of the time I knew the criminals I arrested, would reoffend as soon as they got back on the streets. If you managed to catch the youngsters in time, you could set them back on the right path. Older criminals reforming were rarer. For rehabilitation to work, you had to want to change, and feel remorse for what you did. I don't think Beatrice wants to change, and she has never expressed regret or remorse for what she did to all of us. I don't think she's even capable of it, nor of taking responsibility for herself. Beatrice has lived off other people her entire life, and I am just tired of people making excuses for her."
__________________
Cogito ergo sum
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB