twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Crash and Burn

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
darkwizards
I like a man that knows how to get a job done. Jimmy emerges from the vehicle and stands before Abe while dusting himself off. A smile creeps its way across his face before he opens his mouth, "It seems that I owe you a debt. The name is Jimmy, Jimmy Trix." A business card emerges from his hand and he offers it forth. "I don't mean to be ungrateful or anything, but is there a reason you risked your neck for me." The smile escapes Jimmy as he takes heavy notice of his car, "Get to have the fun of explaining this mess now." Jimmy shifts his head back to Abe and continues to scratch his head, "You wouldn't by chance have noticed their license plate number?"
Old 12-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Breaker of 4th Walls

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8961
saratek187 saratek187 saratek187 saratek187 saratek187 saratek187 saratek187 saratek187 saratek187 saratek187 saratek187
Toad'sThe situation was turning nasty very quickly, and with everything that had been happening, a few not so pleasant ideas crossed Deac’s mind as he stared down a drunken Buzzsaw. Buzzsaw must not have allowed himself to sober up any from the earlier afternoon, but tonight Deac had all the cards were coming his way. Lou supported Deac and what he felt was best for the club, all the new prospects that would stand up for their president were passed out drunk, and Mac had just signed on to back Deac. When it came down to it there was really only one way to handle this situation.

Deac stepped up to Buzzsaw, his right hand was adorned with Brass Knuckles, and all he had to do was wait for Buzzsaw to make the first move; the move that would end this conflict once and for all. “Let him go, Lou. He doesn’t have it in him to do anything anyway.”

Old 12-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 719
Rhus Rhus Rhus Rhus Rhus Rhus Rhus
Toad'sMac watched Deac stand and pound his beer, the stood himself. He'd woke up thinking it'd be just another boring day, now he was Prospect to a Club in the midst of some serious internal troubles and about to go pick a fight with Chinese mafia. He suddenly remembered a Chinese curse about living in 'interesting times'.

When Buzzsaw comes barreling in the bar obviously more than half in the bag, Mac freezes. He'd been a member for all of two minutes and not another person in the room yet knew it. However, he'd tied his hitch to Deac's rail, so this was now his business. Only question was, what to do about it without getting killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deac
“Let him go, Lou. He doesn’t have it in him to do anything anyway.”
Deac's words damn near chilled his blood. Mac was just thinking about trying to move this conversation elsewhere when the Sergeant-at-Arms called out the Pres. With a mental shrug, he tried to melt into the woodwork. There was nothing he could do now but try and stay alive.

Last edited by Rhus; 12-02-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 37
failedreality
Ted was ready to roll. He had some pizza in him, gave him the renewed energy he needed. After listening to Gin talk about just the two of going, he was ok with that. And liked the idea of bouncing if the sh*t hits the fan.

While Gin was warming up the ride, Ted grab a few things out of his car clipped them to his belt and hopped in...

"I'm ready when you are"

Ted buckles in. He was riding with a new driver after all.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:07 PM
Dance is what Dance does

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1437
orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter
Despite Gin's initial excitement, he seemed to slow down once he hopped into the car. He turned the key in the ignition slowly, he leaned his tattered cheetah-fur seat back slowly, he adjusted his loose rearview mirror slowly. It was as though he were in a different frame of time. Ted had long been buckled in before he shifted the shaky gear to move the car out the alley.

Once they got onto the street, Gin displayed his talent at using one hand to light a cigarette, offering one to Ted as well. "So Teddy," Gin had always been quick to assign his acquaintances alternate monikers. "What exactly got you into this gig?"

Computers were on lock down here for a security violation thanks to some morons. Back in full effect!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 37
failedreality
Ted grabs the cig. from Gin. He really wasn't a huge smoker but given the situation and the need to gossip on the trip over he decides it's no big deal.

Wow he called me Teddy. It's been a long time since I have been called that. What was her name? Was she on top?........

Ted snaps out of his mind drifting spell and regains his surroundings and answers Gin.

"Gin, It's about the money right? We all get into these types of things for the money. You probably don't know but I own a business and well let's just say this is all play money. Ya know, disposable play money. Hot girls, fast cars... I'm sure you know what I mean."

Ted takes a breath or two ... "What about you Gin? What's driving you to this?"
Old 12-14-2009, 12:12 PM
Dance is what Dance does

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1437
orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter
Leland was somewhat surprised to hear the man mention his entrepreneurship. Makes sense though, with that baby face 'n all. He nodded in agreement by the end of what he had to say. "What about you Gin? What's driving you to this?" He hadn't expected the question to be returned to him.

Gin took a light puff and rolled past a stop sign with little regards to its message. "Money's always good..." This time he took a heavier drag. "But I guess it's the risk. I mean, I ain't lookin' to DIE or anythin', but...well..." His speech slowed, and his eyes unfocused for a splice in time. Currently, memories of his war-torn childhood and Thailand escapades filled his head and clouded his vision. As soon as it started it stopped, and his eyes regained some semblance of consciousness.

"It makes a man outa ya! Like, ya know, gets the adrenaline pumpin'! Life on the edge is the only life I could live." He knocked the ash tip off the end of his smoke and pulled up to the stop light. "Hell, this s*** ain't all about the money. My ass ain't rich yet."

Computers were on lock down here for a security violation thanks to some morons. Back in full effect!
Old 12-19-2009, 09:20 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 353
Sporatik Sporatik Sporatik Sporatik
The Fold ThickensI spied those goons out front of the Cab Company earlier on, and when I saw you tear off with them on your tail I figured they thought you were me." Abe laughed, "So really, I should be thankin' you for giving me the element of surprise."

Abe laughed again when Jimmy asked about the licence plate.

"Those guys are loan sharks - the car's probably stolen anyway, and even if it isn't they wont be in it for long."

Shaking Jimmy's hand, Abe cracked a smile and lit a smoke.

"Look, were looking for some new guys that don't mind getting their hands dirty for a few bucks." Abe exhaled and turned back to Jimmy, lowering his sunglasses, "You wanna bust up a few heads with me?"
Old 12-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
A Shift in PowerBuzzsaw's face twists angrily at Deac's provocation, lunging forward awkwardly to attempt to stab Deac with the broken bottle clutched in his hand. Deacon cracks the aged president across the face with his brass knuckles, throwing the overweight biker's stab off balance and off target. Buzzsaw stumbles back, spitting a mouthful of blood on the floor before Lou and a few others leap in between them, pushing the combatants apart.

Suddenly, Buzzsaw draws his pistol and wildly fires at Deac. The bullet catches Deacon in the shoulder, blood spurting from the new wound.

"What the fu*k!" Lou shouts, leaping forward and grabbing Busszaw's hand that gripped the pistol.

A melee between the two former friends breaks out as the two struggle for control over the gun.

[Deac's move, then Mac if he chooses to]

Last edited by Sporatik; 12-19-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
[Orange and Failed will have to give me a brief plot summary if they want me to give them some updates, sorry guys i just dont have the time to read all of the developments on the previous several pages]
Old 12-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Crash and Burn

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
darkwizards
Drawing himself out of the moment, Jimmy remembered why he originally went to the cab company. "It's funny that your asking me that question. You see I actually set out today looking for you I believe. You see I caught wind of your little escapade with a few of my men the other night, and well you see I figure if your good enough to go toe to toe with them then your good enough for me. It also seems that I don't have much of a choice now that I owe you a life debt, so you have yourself a deal there." A huge grins appears across Jimmy's face as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a couple high end cigars. "One of the perks of rolling with me." Jimmy reaches his hand out and offers one cigar to Abe then proceeds to light the other for himself with a match he strikes off the car.

"I guess we ought to clean up this mess before someone comes snooping along." Jimmy's eyes shift over and reside on the lifeless body barley recognizable after Abe's skull shattering attack. His stomach feels uneasy at the sight. I see great things ahead.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
[Still waiting on Deac]