twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Dapper Jelly

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4886
Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H
Hey, I'm back. Hopefully for reals this time. Sorry again this fell apart guys. I swear real life conspires to keep me away from DnDolg. I don't quite have the free time I did when I started this game and I'm still trying to determine whether I'll be able to run this concept quite as I originally intended. I think I'm going to re tool the campaign. I'll give you a heads up though as my situation becomes fully apparent to me. From the onset though it seems quite conclusive that I'll be unable to run the multiple groups as I had originally wanted. If Cygnus and Apocalyps3 are still there, I'd like to try and at least run your story, maybe, just maybe, bringing in more characters either to join you later, only after I'm sure I can handle the work load. For kelly, would you be apposed to continuing but in an almost purely RP sense? I might be able to manage that. Jack, I'm going to have to keep you on hold until I fully decide what I'm going to do, hope you don't mind.

So, over the next few days I'm going to take a look at where this all stands and come up with a final course of action.

I'll send out some PM's now to alert you guys, so don't worry about that.