RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Ashardalon Series
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 10-03-2016, 02:44 PM
Clockwerk66's Avatar
Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-24-2019
RPXP: 883
Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66
Posts: 1,430
Seeing an argument take place inside the cell Libitia raised her hands and attempted to interpose herself in between Zintara and the kobolds.

"Gentlemen, kobolds, please! I know things look dire, but we can't afford to fight each other over this!" she said pleadingly. "Now...why don't we all just take a breath, recover any missing gear or equipment, and resume this discussion with cooler heads? Pretty please?"
__________________
Currently away on vacation as of May 5th, 2017. Will be back on May 22nd, barring any unforeseen complications.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Drakeblade's Avatar
Drakeblade Drakeblade is offline
Abysswalker
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-15-2019
RPXP: 611
Drakeblade Drakeblade Drakeblade Drakeblade Drakeblade Drakeblade
Posts: 858
For a moment, Zinder's eyes continued to drill a hole through the half-elf that had shoved herself between them. Blocking his sight to the human.

But then he took a deep breath through his nose before taking a step back. "My clan comes from a far place, and one much darker then these caves. They are evil in the same way that slaves will accept to beat and kill other slaves. For no other reason then the enjoyment of their masters. They refuse to make another choice because they fear that choice means death." He glanced back at the two kobolds that had remained rather quite. "Zinder Hakkar, can not speak for their clan. You freed them, if you fear they are evil then why? If their clan is evil, do you condemn these two for the crimes of their people? If so then all I have is your ignorance of my own clan to save me from a similar fate." Zinder's words flowed from bitter resentment to a sorrowful contemplation.

He stepped away from the group. Addressing the concerns the others had rumbled in. "We should find our equipment. Though I fear mine may be scattered amongst whatever goblins who you slew along the way. Or traded off. If you spot a rather large Azure scale. You have probably found some of my belongings. You two should stick close, we'll be searching for our gear and after we can take you to your clan. I'll offer what protection I can till then.Εσείς οι δύο θα πρέπει να κολλήσει κοντά, εμείς θα πρέπει να ψάχνουν για τον εξοπλισμό μας και μετά μπορούμε να σας μεταφέρει στο clan σας. Θα προσφέρουν ό, τι προστασία μπορώ μέχρι τότε." He shuffled toward the door. Sizing up the half-elf who stood there quite. "One of you should lead the way, after all I at least have no idea where we are." A certain level of heat still flaired when he glanced past the human. Though he remained silent.
__________________
"This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind." - The Painted World
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-03-2016, 07:17 PM
LupusRegalis's Avatar
LupusRegalis LupusRegalis is offline
Airship Pirate
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-01-2018
RPXP: 6820
LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis
Posts: 3,855
"See, he proves my point." Solavain spoke up, finally joining in the conversation he'd somewhat started. He'd been keeping one ear on the conversation, while trying to massage some feeling back into his aching body. Which as it turned out, actually hurt more for a few minutes there, go figure. "Not that I'm going to put them back in chains, now they've already been freed. But if we are going to kill a dragon, Seldarine save us, then I'd rather not have them following us about. Like as not, they'll just put a dagger in our backs first chance the Dragon has to tell them to."
__________________
'Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force'.
~ Jedi Code, prior to Odan-Urr's Teachings
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Giot's Avatar
Giot Giot is offline
For the Glory of Tiamat!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-17-2019
RPXP: 5442
Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeblade View Post
"Why is it you protect this Calcryx? The Breaker of Chains saved us from a slow painful death or worse being eaten by those goblins.Γιατί είναι αυτό που προστατεύει αυτό το Calcryx; Ο διακόπτης της Αλυσίδες μας έσωσε από έναν αργό επώδυνο θάνατο ή ακόμα χειρότερα να φαγωθούν από αυτά τα ξωτικά."

"Where was your Calcryx when you have been locked away for several days. Would a good dragon let us rot away in this goblin cell. The Breaker of Chain's saved us and asked for nothing in exchange. I do not see her as being evil, so I'll ask her why they seek the Dragon.Πού ήταν Calcryx σας όταν έχετε κλειδωθεί έξω για αρκετές ημέρες. Θα ήταν μια καλή δράκος ας σαπίσουν μακριά σε αυτό το goblin κυττάρων. Ο διακόπτης της αλυσίδας μας έσωσε και ζήτησε τίποτα σε αντάλλαγμα. Θα τη ρωτήσω γιατί ζητούν τον Δράκο."
Deekin speaks first, "Calcryx is our dragon. The nasty goblins want her for her own. She cannot defend herself, since she is just a baby, so we are her protectors. Breaker of Chains saved us, but mustn't harm Calcryx!Calcryx είναι δράκος μας. Τα δυσάρεστα ξωτικά την θέλει για το δικό της. Δεν μπορεί να υπερασπιστεί τον εαυτό της, δεδομένου ότι είναι απλά ένα μωρό, ώστε να είμαστε προστάτες της. Διακόπτη της Αλυσίδες μας έσωσε, αλλά δεν πρέπει να βλάψει Calcryx!"

Sithik speaks this time, "Yes, Yusdrayl will know best. She is wise and must be informed of our release before the goblins make a deal with her.Ναι, Yusdrayl θα γνωρίζουν καλύτερα. Είναι σοφό και θα πρέπει να ενημερώνονται για την απελευθέρωση μας πριν τα ξωτικά κάνει μια συμφωνία μαζί της."

They both then watch as the kobold Zinder begins raising his voice at the Breaker of Chains. They seem completely unable to decide which side to take, so they silently take neither. It doesn't seem to help that either of them appear to speak common, only aiding in their inability to follow the verbal discourse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamiac View Post
"Draconic: There are probably more goblins around. If we yell, we'll bring them all. Instead, let's quietly search them out and put holes in them! After we might discuss with the Kobold chief the problem of the dragon.Es gibt wahrsheinlich mehr Schrat in dieser gegend. Wenn wir so laut sprechen, holen wir sie. Wir solen zuerst sie auszuchen und ihnen holer geben. Dann veilleicht reden wir mit der Kobold chef Łber diesen Drogon."
The two kobolds simply nod in agreement, though seem slightly puzzled at Just poking a bit of fun . For my games I like Greek to be Draconic, and German is usually Dwarvish. I'll post a list on the bulletin board soon for future reference.her dialect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeblade View Post
You two should stick close, we'll be searching for our gear and after we can take you to your clan. I'll offer what protection I can till then.Εσείς οι δύο θα πρέπει να κολλήσει κοντά, εμείς θα πρέπει να ψάχνουν για τον εξοπλισμό μας και μετά μπορούμε να σας μεταφέρει στο clan σας. Θα προσφέρουν ό, τι προστασία μπορώ μέχρι τότε.[/B]" He shuffled toward the door. Sizing up the half-elf who stood there quite. "One of you should lead the way, after all I at least have no idea where we are." A certain level of heat still flaired when he glanced past the human. Though he remained silent.
The two exchange glances between each other and the doorway where Kalvin the half-elf cleric still stood, guarding the entry. Kalvin waved the group on, signaling that there were no signs of goblins in the adjacent room. Deekin and Sithik seemed more than happy to be leaving their prison behind, and only seemed to glance back to keep an eye on their rescuers.

OODMHopefully I responded to everything... if you have any further questions for the kobolds, or wish to discuss any additional matters, feel free. They don't actually speak common but I can assume that someone will freely translate for them.

The map is unchanged from the first post in this thread.

There are 8 dead goblins within the room adjacent to the prison cell, the hallway north of that room, and the room to the far north. From them, you can collect several javelins and short swords to use as your own equipment. They also have shields which any of you can use, and leather armor which only the Zinder can use, though I will need a DC6 on a d20 that you find one that fits well enough to be useful during combat. Deekin and Sithik will each take a javelin for their own use.

These three rooms are currently unoccupied. The doorway on the west side of this room is now closed. Did the party close it themselves, did it close on its own, or did someone else close it at some point? None of you are certain. The doorway on the far east side of this room is still closed as you haven't explored that direction yet.
__________________
Status: Travel Sept 29-Oct 2, Oct 6-9
Player: Kregan
DM: Xera
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-04-2016, 09:16 PM
anamiac's Avatar
anamiac anamiac is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-18-2019
RPXP: 3655
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac
Posts: 5,218
"Alright, glad we all agreed to get along and postpone any arguing over dragons until it's relevant." Miabeth sighs, and heads towards the exit.

Seeing Kalvin for the first time, she does a double take. "Oh hi there! What's your name, luv?" She reaches up and fiddles with her hair.
__________________
We are men of action, lies do not become us.
Westley - The Princess Bride
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-04-2016, 10:50 PM
LupusRegalis's Avatar
LupusRegalis LupusRegalis is offline
Airship Pirate
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-01-2018
RPXP: 6820
LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis
Posts: 3,855
Solavain shrugs his shoulders and resolves to let the argument go and simply keep his own eye on the kobolds. He wasn't about to murder them in cold blood, after all. Didn't seem to be any other choice in the matter in any case. "That's that, then."

He shrugs his shoulders in an eloquent dismissal and languidly crosses the room to the only exit, passing those waiting around. He stops up short as he sees the mess in the next room, glancing again at their three rescuers. Seems I might need to reestimate our new friends he thought to himself. He rummages around, looking for a decent quality blade among the trash on the floor. He kicks a goblin's arm off one, sighs heavily and retrieves the weapon which just fits his grip. "Not that I'm ungrateful mind you, but why exactly are you here? And what's the next step?"
__________________
'Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force'.
~ Jedi Code, prior to Odan-Urr's Teachings
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-06-2016, 10:36 AM
EttinWill's Avatar
EttinWill EttinWill is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-22-2018
RPXP: 946
EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill
Posts: 608
left-aligned image
Zintara clenches her jaw as the two other kobolds tell her not to harm the dragon. She waits for a translation to Common before responding. "I donít trust you two. He speaks good sense, " the rogue points at Solavain, "itís quite likely you will just stab us in the back at the first chance you get.

"So.

"You two, go ahead of me. Don't worry, "
she says with a mischievous smile, "your Breaker of Chains will take good care of you." Zintara motions Deekin and Sithik to move forward with her crossbow and she takes up a position at the back of the party.

"Iíll keep an eye on these two." she calls out to the rest of the group.

When Solavain asks about their purpose, the human remains silent, but she does answer his next question. "The next step is finding your gear. Weíve been all around the west but...I donít think we came across a cache of equipment that was too big for goblins, did we Libby? I say we open the door around this corner to the east. We have not been there yet."
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Mystic Artest's Avatar
Mystic Artest Mystic Artest is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-19-2018
RPXP: 196
Mystic Artest Mystic Artest
Posts: 23
Seeing that the conflict had been more or less resolved at this point, Lobelia let out a sigh and allowed herself to step out into the hall outside the prison room. Seeing the goblins littering the floor, eight in total by her count, she found herself hard-pressed to feel any sympathy or remorse for them. After the extended period of her confinement, Lobelia's perception of these creatures had shifted to one of evil. After languishing in that cell for what may have amounted to weeks, even months, she could see these corpses as nothing but righteous justice meted out to hateful, monstrous creature. Taking a moment to clear her thoughts with a deep, calming breath, she took to reassessing the situation with a cooler head. She liked to think of herself as rational and logical above all, so she didn't want to let herself be taken over by her baser judgments. Sifting through the bodies with the professional air of a coroner, Lobelia was unable to locate anything on them that was of her belonging, instead settling for retrieving a sword and shield that seemed sturdy enough for combat. They were smaller than she was used to, especially the shield, but they would do until she could replace them with her own gear. Hearing Zintara mention the door to the east, Lobelia wasted no time in making straight for it. If nothing else, being separated from her equipment--in particular her tower shield which was among her most important possessions--was beginning to make Lobelia less and less at ease.

"As good a place as any to start then. I should like to find my things as quickly as..." She froze suddenly, standing just before the bend in the hall with her hand outstretched. As a bead of sweat rolled down her forehead she recalled her disastrous first descent into the Sunless Citadel. Her brazen and curious attitude had ran her afoul of many nearly-fatal traps and had landed her in the predicament she had only just now been freed from. If she were to just blunder around the corner and get snared in some new nefarious artifice, she would never forgive her own foolishness.

"Although, perhaps it would be best to make sure it was safe to proceed before getting too hasty..." Lobelia said with something of a bashful look as she turned back to the rest of the gathered party.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-06-2016, 12:35 PM
anamiac's Avatar
anamiac anamiac is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-18-2019
RPXP: 3655
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac
Posts: 5,218
Miabeth gazes deep into Kalvin's face, memorizing his features. She seems really happy to see him. "Uh right, how rude of me. My name's Miabeth. I'm so happy to have met you." She gives him a warm but awkward smile, then abruptly hugs him. As she turns away, there's the glimmer of a tear in her eye.

The others were busy getting weapons and things from the dead goblins. They were impatient to get a move on - couldn't they see she was having a moment here? Miabeth gives out a long sigh. "Right, I need just a moment. No need to rush." She walks into the room and begins inspecting the bodies for loot while Which doesn't make a lot of sense, since they were slain too recently to be decayed. But then, well, even an alive goblin can smell like something that came out of a sewer, so perhaps there's logic afterall.holding her nose. After looking around she begins picking through shields. This one was cracked. That one had arm and hand holds that were too small for her. A third one had wood that was rotten. Finally she settles on one that's only covered in blood. Swords were easier. After finding a swordbelt long enough for her waist, she's able to mix and match until she finds a blade good enough for her standards. She swirls it through the air a few times to get a feel for its balance. "Ok, I guess. But if I turn into a bear or wolf or something, please don't shoot me. I've just found my fangs to be sharper than my swordplay."
__________________
We are men of action, lies do not become us.
Westley - The Princess Bride

Last edited by anamiac; 10-06-2016 at 12:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Drakeblade's Avatar
Drakeblade Drakeblade is offline
Abysswalker
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-15-2019
RPXP: 611
Drakeblade Drakeblade Drakeblade Drakeblade Drakeblade Drakeblade
Posts: 858
Zinder clicked his tongue out of annoyance at the human female, but obviously she was too dense to get the point he had already attempted to get across. "I shall lead, Deekin and Sithik will follow behind me. Though give us a moment to find gear."

He waved to both of the kobolds as he began to talk "The Breaker of Chains is... strange. Her friends don't trust us, but she vouches for us. She also worries that they will trip over us if we are behind them in battle, and fall on our spears. Find gear and weapons off these goblins then stay behind me and try and stay quite. Don't want goblins hearing us. Most importantly look for food.Η Breaker της Αλυσίδες είναι ... παράξενο. Οι φίλοι της δεν μας εμπιστεύονται, αλλά εγγυάται για εμάς. Ανησυχεί επίσης ότι θα σκοντάψει πάνω μας, αν είμαστε πίσω τους στη μάχη, και να πέσει σε λόγχες μας. Βρείτε εργαλεία και όπλα εκτός αυτών των ξωτικών τότε μείνετε πίσω μου και να προσπαθήσουμε και να μείνει αρκετά. Δεν θέλω καλικάντζαρους να μας ακούσει." He side stepped the quite man at the door, who had signal for us to go on to the next room.

Zinder looked around at the room, things had been kicked around and scattered. Many of the goblin had parts of their bodies that looked flattened. Another glace and the quite man that had guarded the door revealed the Greathammer that had been the bringer of there deaths. Blood covered most things, Zinder found a shield that seemed a bit compressed in the center. Having taken a blow from the mighty hammer most likely. After removing the hand that had still gripped it he began looking around for a knife. He had always preferred a good steel tool, over a spear. Steel didn't get split in two when something hits it.

Glancing around quickly when a when he heard the mention of a bear and wolf. Zinder shrugged it of when he saw the lack of worry. Figuring that he had simply miss heard the conversation, not finding it easy to pay attention to multiple things. Continuing on with flipping over goblin corpses, until he eventually he managed to find some armor. Struggling with it for a few minutes, he managed to get most of the leather on. He had still been fiddling with one bracer when he heard it. The soft scuffling of scaled feet rushing on stone and the ting of a cobble pot.

Undercommon: Cavern SoupПещера суп

He had barely thought the words before he dropped the bracer. Running toward the extinguished fire. The flame had burned itself out, but the coals still gave off some warmth. The familiar waft of scents that were a variety of boiled mosses and roots. When he managed to use a slightly bloodied helm to scoop out some of the warm broth. He began sipping at it whole heartedly with the other two kobolds. To his delight, the goblins had used some sort of worm meat. It had a slight rubbery taste, probably from being left unattended. Though he could hardly complain to the now chefs scattered around him.
__________________
"This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind." - The Painted World

Last edited by Drakeblade; 10-06-2016 at 01:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-06-2016, 07:00 PM
Giot's Avatar
Giot Giot is offline
For the Glory of Tiamat!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-17-2019
RPXP: 5442
Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot Giot
Posts: 3,878
The party gathers what useful gear they could find from the goblins. The kobolds had become somewhat distracted by the leftover goblin stew. A warm meal in their bellies seemed to instantly boost their own morale. The Deekin and Sithik seemed somewhat puzzled by the comments made by Zinder. "They shouldn't be so clumsy as to trip into the spears of their allies...Δεν πρέπει να είναι τόσο αδέξια ώστε να σκοντάψει στα δόρατα των συμμάχων τους ..."

Kalvin smiles at the Elf and gives her a slight head nod at her introduction. "My name is Kalvin, m'lady." He reacts awkwardly to the hug, and not just because he was wearing a full suit of chain mail and carrying his hammer and shield at the time.

As the newly freed prisoners scour the corpses for anything useful, Zinder finds that one of the goblins was wearing leather armor which seemed to fit him quite well.

The only question now was, where to? Zintara had hinted at continuing to explore the dungeon's unknown location. Deekin and Sithik are able to provide a basic layout of the dungeon should anyone care to ask their opinion. The group already knew that the kobolds had taken up residence in the western part of the dungeon, and the two kobolds confirmed that the goblin's territory resided north of the kobold territory. To the east, they said, was mostly abandoned. It was the goblin's only way out of the citadel that didn't go directly through kobold territory, but the goblin's weren't regularly there unless they were entering or leaving the citadel.
__________________
Status: Travel Sept 29-Oct 2, Oct 6-9
Player: Kregan
DM: Xera
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-06-2016, 08:29 PM
Clockwerk66's Avatar
Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-24-2019
RPXP: 883
Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66
Posts: 1,430
Once out of the confines of the cell, Libita seemed to be siding with Zintara's desire for more exploration.

"Well, since the dragon is likely going to stay put for now, maybe Zinder's companions can help us figure out what else there is to find in this citadel, while we figure out how to deal with the creature." the aasimar suggested, as she bent over to address the kobolds Deekin and Sithik, offering them both a kind smile to convince them.
__________________
Currently away on vacation as of May 5th, 2017. Will be back on May 22nd, barring any unforeseen complications.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-07-2016, 01:00 AM
LupusRegalis's Avatar
LupusRegalis LupusRegalis is offline
Airship Pirate
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-01-2018
RPXP: 6820
LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis
Posts: 3,855
"You intrepid rescuers keep saying 'Citadel'," Solavain looks around, still unsure where they are and what these people are about. "So we're not just in some abandoned fort or keep? I'd figured the goblins had appropriated some ruin not too far from Oakhurst. You make it sound like something...more sinister?!"
__________________
'Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force'.
~ Jedi Code, prior to Odan-Urr's Teachings
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-11-2016, 08:49 PM
anamiac's Avatar
anamiac anamiac is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-18-2019
RPXP: 3655
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac
Posts: 5,218
Miabeth turns to her rescuers. "I don't know where you've been. I don't remember what you're in these ruins to find. So, how about one of you leads the way?"
__________________
We are men of action, lies do not become us.
Westley - The Princess Bride

Last edited by anamiac; 10-11-2016 at 08:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-12-2016, 01:50 PM
EttinWill's Avatar
EttinWill EttinWill is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-22-2018
RPXP: 946
EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill EttinWill
Posts: 608
left-aligned image
Zintara shrugs.

"So, the kobolds are claiming the section of the ruins to the east is largely abandoned...but it is also an alternate route to the surface. It sounds like we have been to most of the other places in this area so your gear may not actually be around any longer--leastways we didnít see it the way we came which is back west.

I think it would behoove us to take the east route. And since it looks like I am the only one in armor, outside of Hakks and his new gobby armor here, I guess Iíll go firstÖ"


Zintara draws out her sword with her left hand and keeps her crossbow in her right, raising the weapon to eye level, pointed at the ceiling. "If nothing else, if we find a way out anyone who just wants to escape this cursed place can head back to Oakhurst." The rogue takes a deep breath and opens the east door.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB